Comments

• Alright so back to the clan war which Alex is SO butt hurt about;

1st Half:

S&M Scores; Signatures Scores;

-Tyler? - 10/4 *Amazing? - 3/7
    SH0CKER. - 3/7 OneDurFull - 7/6
    SaintDemise - 2/7 [P]andora - 5/6
    Pvpness - 9/8 Pinetree - 11/5

Alright so right here, yes you did get "ACE" for the first half but check out the scores. You beat me by 1 kill, but you also have another death. Who know's if we had another round, I could've dropped a 4k while you get shot in the face, or I get pZ'd while you get a kill or so. We never know... So let's just check the K/D's Shall we?

Mine - 2.5
    Yours - 2.2

In that you can see I won. Besides, why are fighting for that when we won the half.

Second Half:

S&M: Signature:

-Tyler? - 1/0 OneDurFull - 3/5
    SH0CKER. - 7/2 [P]andora - 1/5
    SaintDemise - 5/1 Pinetree - 0/3
    Pvpness - 0/3

Yes you do have a man down because he received a "Host Error." That's an advantage for us but doesn't mean you guys still CAN'T win.

Look at both Duy's and Shocker's score during the 1st and 2nd half. They were rough on the 1st half, but they carried well during the second.

Alex, you got sniped by Duy, 3 times. You blame "lag" and then RQ'd. In your case you say you "lagged out."

You blame Duy for lagging yet you lag out yourself. Next time don't clan war us if you are gonna cry.

You also started talking about the FFA win. Big Whoop that you won. Want a cookie? I got disconnected from server which blows but what can you do? You win some, you lose some. We had a FFA before that as well that was hosted by Shun and I won. This time you came and you won. We will just see what will happen next time if he decides to host one.

I don't hate you Alex, you just posted a screenshot of me QQing but we were laughing on vent and teamchat which you were on the other team.

I love you Alex, my favourite Mexican. <3
  • Once again Tyler, outfragged is outfragged. <3

I didn't get on CF until Lina told me to CW bruh. <3

Duy lags. <3

At least I didn't rage the pubs so much. hue hue hue. ;]] <3

I'm not the one who wears armor like your clan mates accuse you of. <3

I still would've won the FFA contest. <3
  • I remember when I was on GR the other pub before that one. I outfragged while you called me a "tryhard" Just because I can kill you easily doesn't mean I'm a "tryhard." <3

How much do I care that you only got on because you got told you? <3

You Lagged out remember. <3

Was that the game when I was BL or when you were ^^ <3

Why bring clan mates into this when your the one who can't win in a clan war against us while your there? <3

Big deal? I was the previous one and I intend on winning the next one if Shun is going to host it. <3

Your bad, don't be sad. <3

~Tyer
  • Bro just quit man.

And you know I troll man, don't give me that try hard bullshet. I say the same to all my team mates. <3

Yeh as soon as I died my screen froze. <3

And you were on both. ._. <3

Bro my clan doesn't play S&D at all, your clan does and there's so many SS's to prove it in this thread already lol... Hell I don't even play S&D anymore, that was my first S&D probably all week. <3

And I wasn't in the previous one bruh, and I SS'ed myself to prove I didn't have armor after being accused. Did you? ;] <3

Hold up lemme get my mouse back from when I played S&D and then we'll play. <3

<3
  • Hey! I re-applied. I'm here to stay! :) Time to kick some ass in dat cw.
  • We were doin real well. Now we're slightly fallin.
  • Bro just quit man.

And you know I troll man, don't give me that try hard bullshet. I say the same to all my team mates. <3

Yeh as soon as I died my screen froze. <3

And you were on both. ._. <3

Bro my clan doesn't play S&D at all, your clan does and there's so many SS's to prove it in this thread already lol... Hell I don't even play S&D anymore, that was my first S&D probably all week. <3

And I wasn't in the previous one bruh, and I SS'ed myself to prove I didn't have armor after being accused. Did you? ;] <3

Hold up lemme get my mouse back from when I played S&D and then we'll play. <3

<3

You were saying something, and I didn't like it. I will not stop.

Bull to that, you cry ALL day (;

More like you punched your computer because Duy sniped you 3 times. <3

1st game I was GR, 2nd game I was BL. Vice Versa for you the other way.

Don't bro me nab <3
    Also, we played a few games of SnD the day before, it was fun (;

Does it matter if I provide screenshots?

Hold up, lemme get my panties, things are gonna get harder.

<3

aWmTaStIc wrote: »
    We were doin real well. Now we're slightly fallin.

We are ALWAYS doing well (:
    We are just a bit tired and we are relaxing. <3
  • You were saying something, and I didn't like it. I will not stop.

Don't bro me nab <3

<3

Yup Everyone Is
    on vacation.
  • You were saying something, and I didn't like it. I will not stop.

Don't bro me nab <3

<3

Is crying slang for laughing now?

More like he lagged.

And yeh I was terribly negative as BL no RQ though. .___. And absolutely positive as GR spraying. GG buddy.

I didn't play no S&D o.O? I was on Snuggy mainly for those past few days.

Come on bro, I believe I know what I was doing on vent and on cf. e_e

You don't know me well enough to know that I sarcastically rage. Sad Alex is canadian friend doesn't know his own friend. :(
  • Is crying slang for laughing now?

More like he lagged.

And yeh I was terribly negative as BL no RQ though. .___. And absolutely positive as GR spraying. GG buddy.

I didn't play no S&D o.O? I was on Snuggy mainly for those past few days.

Come on bro, I believe I know what I was doing on vent and on cf. e_e

You don't know me well enough to know that I sarcastically rage. Sad Alex is canadian friend doesn't know his own friend. :(

I can't tell if your crying or whether your laughing because of your "mic."

More like YOU lagged.

I didn't spray and you beat me by a kill. I was on BL as well where YOU went 0/3 then "left."

You say you were on Snuggy MAINLY but the times I play with you, your on pinetree. I don't play CF for a long time and when I do, your on Pinetree.

I also know what I do on vent and on CF.

This is going no where. Didn't realize my favourite Mexican doesn't know his own friend ):
  • iVisionary wrote: »
    Tyler is the best and the most sexiest. /Discussion

Thanks Fer.
  • I am 2 lazy to read all those paragraphs from Alex and Tyler.

Bump
  • I can't tell if your crying or whether your laughing because of your "mic."

More like YOU lagged.

I didn't spray and you beat me by a kill. I was on BL as well where YOU went 0/3 then "left."

You say you were on Snuggy MAINLY but the times I play with you, your on pinetree. I don't play CF for a long time and when I do, your on Pinetree.

I also know what I do on vent and on CF.

This is going no where. Didn't realize my favourite Mexican doesn't know his own friend ):
    I didn't spike to 180. ._.

And yeah... If I'm on vent and I'm talking to people, I'll get on Pinetree.

Snuggy my rage account. ^_^

I did spray and I beat you by a kill. o.o Outfragged is outfragged Tyler Shush <3

And affs Canadians, make me some damn bacon already.

Jeremy these are sentences, not paragraphs.
  • I didn't spike to 180. ._.

And yeah... If I'm on vent and I'm talking to people, I'll get on Pinetree.

Snuggy my rage account. ^_^

I did spray and I beat you by a kill. o.o Outfragged is outfragged Tyler Shush <3

And affs Canadians, make me some damn bacon already.

Jeremy these are sentences, not paragraphs.

You still did "Lag out" Get off the factor now, you lagged out.. gosh

Even before Lina tells me to get on signature vent you are ALREADY there. (;

I don't really care what your "rage" account is or what your "chill" account is. I love you for whatever account you us ^^

Affs Mexicans, make me a house already.

This is done, we stop now? Sim Sim?
  • You still did "Lag out" Get off the factor now, you lagged out.. gosh

Even before Lina tells me to get on signature vent you are ALREADY there. (;

I don't really care what your "rage" account is or what your "chill" account is. I love you for whatever account you us ^^

Affs Mexicans, make me a house already.

This is done, we stop now? Sim Sim?

Correction, I froze so I technically did leave the cw. xD

I'm always on signature vent, that's why I said when I'mt alking with friends I'm on Pinetree and that's IF we are playing CF. <3

House for bacon. Deal? Then we all good.
  • Correction, I froze so I technically did leave the cw. xD

I'm always on signature vent, that's why I said when I'mt alking with friends I'm on Pinetree and that's IF we are playing CF. <3

House for bacon. Deal? Then we all good.

So now you understand why I kept saying RQ? Silly Alex...

That's silly, if your "always" on signatures vent, your obviously going to be talking with friends, so your obviously always going to be on Pinetree....

Sure, but you get 1. Your a skinny boy, you don't need much.
  • So now you understand why I kept saying RQ? Silly Alex...

That's silly, if your "always" on signatures vent, your obviously going to be talking with friends, so your obviously always going to be on Pinetree....

Sure, but you get 1. Your a skinny boy, you don't need much.

I RQ'ed cus I froze QQ T_T I was like wtf wtf wtf on vent.

Naw man, sometimes I'm just there to chill for no reason. You can find me alone in my pinetree forest, Mike at his hard lemonade stand, kate in the singing room or getting macked on in the mackign room, and lina alone with shocker in lina's room. That's how it works man, you should get on more often. Duy did a leg show for Lina and Shocker I heard.

And mang, I es a bic boi now. 128 lbs. bish. <Growing
  • I RQ'ed cus I froze QQ T_T I was like wtf wtf wtf on vent.

Naw man, sometimes I'm just there to chill for no reason. You can find me alone in my pinetree forest, Mike at his hard lemonade stand, kate in the singing room or getting macked on in the mackign room, and lina alone with shocker in lina's room. That's how it works man, you should get on more often. Duy did a leg show for Lina and Shocker I heard.

And mang, I es a bic boi now. 128 lbs. bish. <Growing

Mexican's computers are slow eh?

Sorry, the only room that I go on in Signature's vent is;

Tyler + Lina Rooms (Where Love is Made)

128 lbs? LOL?
  • Love you bro. <3

I love you too Alex <3. But Alex, pm me when you can.
  • aimology wrote: »
    I love you too Alex <3. But Alex, pm me when you can.

Lol, if it's about the youtube converter then I'll try and link you the one I got. o.o
  • G_host wrote: »
    Shocker why you hatin?

xkVVo.jpg

Cant replace the original. Othernote: shocker will be shocker

EDIT: Why is LT.™ a bad clan? You know your a redneck when the leader of the clan keeps leaving and rejoining to kick a legit player.

24zkx77.jpg

w9iqyx.jpg

262v8lu.jpg

8xo61j.jpg
  • It seems like LT and FoE have degraded a lot, just sayin'. FoE is full of laggers who can't really do much of anything anymore, and LT seems to be nothing but kick happy.. xD
  • A cheater calls cheats.... Rofl.

Fawk you Shocker. :| SMD nab ass can't play.
  • everyone knows that this new "Hell" is just all the bad GMer in one clan and is not even close to how good the old hell was so u guys think im hating go ahead more like you guys are hating willing to post SS of me w.e hop off the shocker bandwagon nice bro ur not a hater your just a fan in denial its ok
  • everyone knows that this new "Hell" is just all the bad GMer in one clan and is not even close to how good the old hell was so u guys think im hating go ahead more like you guys are hating willing to post SS of me w.e hop off the shocker bandwagon nice bro ur not a hater your just a fan in denial its ok

You're making S&M look like shet bro, I mean who would want your dirty mexican ass in their clan anyways? Hate on Hell some more beaner. I'll ra..pe your ass any day.