Fra[G]enius 1 lfp

Fra[G]enius looking for 1 rifler
have a mic
mature
mumble
ready for ESG and league
rifler
ready for practice

the starter is pauldean-jamesdean-bhavya-madskittles -?

apply

Comments

• + they have been together for a long time now so I give them props for it, even with people flaming them. (they don't have e-feelings) Robo I'm pretty sure they still better than your awful team.
  • nice chill guys, goodluck getting the right player:D
  • paul_dean wrote: »
    Fra[G]enius looking for 1 rifler
    have a mic
    mature
    mumble
    ready for ESG and league
    rifler
    ready for practice

the starter is pauldean-jamesdean-bhavya-madskittles -?

apply

r u vespula?
  • r u vespula?

Yes he is

OT:GL guys, one of the oldest competitive clans out there.
  • good look my bro, i would if i was still with yall, make sure u dont get a cheater like bullet was ;D. GOOD LUCK BRO!
  • Chrisss619 wrote: »
    good look my bro, i would if i was still with yall, make sure u dont get a cheater like bullet was ;D. GOOD LUCK BRO!

Fragenius is mean!!!!!!!!!!!

gl though
  • Fragenius is mean!!!!!!!!!!!

gl though

Shutup nigggggggggggggggggggg
  • You guys have been a team for 2+ years, and are still very below average...

Explain to me how that's possible?
  • Sauceeeee wrote: »
    You guys have been a team for 2+ years, and are still very below average...

I'm not sure about that since i'm not an old member of Fragenius, but i'm aware that most of them left/are inactive. Like Blindhound, Inf3rnal, Xenocide, and the rest that I dont know. Right now we have alot of new people in our team so were still practicing.
  • I'm not sure about that since i'm not an old member of Fragenius, but i'm aware that most of them left/are inactive. Like Blindhound, Inf3rnal, Xenocide, and the rest that I dont know. Right now we have alot of new people in our team so were still practicing.

Okay lets take this to individual skill then.

Jamesdean has been playing this game for a long time, and is still below average.
    Bhavya has been playing this game for a long time, and is still below average even when he cheats.
    pauldean has been playing this game for a long time, and is still below average.

shall I continue?
  • Shutup nigggggggggggggggggggg

Only I call him a nigg. White cracker.
    Okay lets take this to individual skill then.

Jamesdean has been playing this game for a long time, and is still below average.
    Bhavya has been playing this game for a long time, and is still below average even when he cheats.
    pauldean has been playing this game for a long time, and is still below average.

shall I continue?

Please, continue.
  • Please, continue.

I would but I can't remember anyone else in fragenius. They're unknown scrubs.
    You guys have been a team for 2+ years, and are still very below average...

You've been playing this game since the start right? You also consider your self to be one of the better riflers in this game (top 5 if i remember), right? Yet you haven't been on any decent team that has competed at a lan or something along of the lines of a prize worth more than 1000 dollars. I find that particularly odd for someone to continue to play this game and deem them self at top level yet go nowhere. I am confused if you are confusing your self with this statement. How is it possible some one as "great" as you spends this much time on this game (and continues to do so) only to fall short every time and accomplish nothing of significance?
  • You've been playing this game since the start right? You also consider your self to be one of the better riflers in this game (top 5 if i remember), right? Yet you haven't been on any decent team that has competed at a lan or something along of the lines of a prize worth more than 1000 dollars. I find that particularly odd for someone to continue to play this game and deem them self at top level yet go nowhere. I am confused if you are confusing your self with this statement. How is it possible some one as "great" as you spends this much time on this game (and continues to do so) only to fall short every time and accomplish nothing of significance?
    So you have to go to LAN to be good? Think before you post something moron.
    I'm not the only one who thinks I'm a top rifler, check all the threads posted recently.
    I scrim this game once or twice a day, while trolling around. How is that a lot of time?'

It's funny because you have to hide behind an alt. You'd get embarrassed if anyone knew who you were and you're insecure about what people think about you on the internet. 2funny.
  • shutup nigggggggggggggggggggg
    only i call him a nigg. White cracker.

<3 .
    So you have to go to LAN to be good? Think before you post something moron.
    I'm not the only one who thinks I'm a top rifler, check all the threads posted recently.
    I scrim this game once or twice a day, while trolling around. How is that a lot of time?'

It's funny because you have to hide behind an alt. You'd get embarrassed if anyone knew who you were and you're insecure about what people think about you on the internet. 2funny.

1. this isn't an alt, it's fallout's alt but my main account that i use to post on this forum

2. you have been playing this game since it has been out ( from what i hear) and only have gained the title of top rifler, good luck putting that on your job application when applying to mcdonalds, yeah i am sure they will hire you. maybe you can pick up some chicks with that when you are old enough to go to the bar, "hey ladies, i am one of the best riflers in cf, every one talks about how great i am at this game on z8game's forums, you should check it out sometime if you don't believe me, but i don't have any money to show for it like most of the good people in this game :(."

3. this wasn't about me, i don't boast about anything, so don't bring up anything about me, i am just pointing out how pathetic you are.
  • 1. this isn't an alt, it's fallout's alt but my main account that i use to post on this forum

2. you have been playing this game since it has been out ( from what i hear) and only have gained the title of top rifler, good luck putting that on your job application when applying to mcdonalds, yeah i am sure they will hire you. maybe you can pick up some chicks with that when you are old enough to go to the bar, "hey ladies, i am one of the best riflers in cf, every one talks about how great i am at this game on z8game's forums, you should check it out sometime if you don't believe me, but i don't have any money to show for it like most of the good people in this game :(."

3. this wasn't about me, i don't boast about anything, so don't bring up anything about me, i am just pointing out how pathetic you are.
    You've been playing this game since the start right? You also consider your self to be one of the better riflers in this game (top 5 if i remember), right? Yet you haven't been on any decent team that has competed at a lan or something along of the lines of a prize worth more than 1000 dollars. I find that particularly odd for someone to continue to play this game and deem them self at top level yet go nowhere. I am confused if you are confusing your self with this statement. How is it possible some one as "great" as you spends this much time on this game (and continues to do so) only to fall short every time and accomplish nothing of significance?

Dayum. Shutdown.
  • 1. this isn't an alt, it's fallout's alt but my main account that i use to post on this forum

1. Yet you still dodge on telling me who you are.

2. It's funny, because you think going to LAN is the only way someone can get good. Bringing IRL scenarios into an online forum is pathetic at best. You're probably one of those below average players that gets fed up with the good players, so you hide on an alt and pretend to know what you're talking about. What's also funny is you're probably a fat 16 year old virgin... Why am I even talking to you?

3. It's now about you. You started talking **** to me so I do the same. How's hiding behind that alt treating you?

I'm done with you until you finally build up the courage to stop hiding your identity online. Scrub.

pce
  • But wait frod theres more, He has also won eCurrency &"Money" Of somesort, which noone but him can provide proof with. In addition to that has won Many ESL and WOGL matches yet with all that potential he still manages to play with either close to average players or blantant cheaters. Sauce had his chanbe but sadly gave it up, guess he's afraid to step out of the basement. Heck, i'd be too if i was 20 year old playing with pubescent children.

2. It's funny, because you think going to LAN is the only way someone can get good. Bringing IRL scenarios into an online forum is pathetic at best. You're probably one of those below average players that gets fed up with the good players, so you hide on an alt and pretend to know what you're talking about. What's also funny is you're probably a fat 16 year old virgin... Why am I even talking to you?

3. It's now about you. You started talking **** to me so I do the same. How's hiding behind that alt treating you?

I'm done with you until you finally build up the courage to stop hiding your identity online. Scrub.

pce
    Sauce, you're a faaagot.
  • tiddles4g wrote: »
    But wait frod theres more, He has also won eCurrency &"Money" Of somesort, which noone but him can provide proof with. In addition to that has won Many ESL and WOGL matches yet with all that potential he still manages to play with either close to average players or blantant cheaters. Sauce had his chanbe but sadly gave it up, guess he's afraid to step out of the basement. Heck, i'd be too if i was 20 year old playing with pubescent children.

I don't need proof of winning money, it isn't much anyways. I would never boast about winning $140~ seriously.

And again, another scrub on an alt.

pce

1. My name is Ryan o.? i play on whatever fallout's alt name is, has been joey. (i think) now it is L0WL.

2. No we already established you are a top 5 rifler, but have nothing to show for it.

3. Once again, not an alt lol....

is that all you have? hell sauce, i'd be scared as hell if you were my lawyer, your comprehension skills are of a gnat and can't prove a point even if your life depended on it.

How do you play video games with a helmet on? I thought that would be sorta difficult.
  • 1. My name is Ryan o.? i play on whatever fallout's alt name is, has been joey. (i think) now it is L0WL.

2. No we already established you are a top 5 rifler, but have nothing to show for it.

3. Once again, not an alt lol....

is that all you have? hell sauce, i'd be scared as hell if you were my lawyer, your comprehension skills are of a gnat and can't prove a point even if your life depended on it.

How do you play video games with a helmet on? I thought that would be sorta difficult.
    Sauceeeee wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I don't need proof of winning money, it isn't much anyways. I would never boast about winning $140~ seriously.

And again, another scrub on an alt.

Cmon jason, we all know you haven't placed 1st Place in Anything with a cash prize up for grabs. You just mysteriously gain "$140" Just like that?

It's ok better luck this year. And pleas don't pull off something out of your back like "VGSL", because we all know what vgsl was like.
  • tiddles4g wrote: »
    Cmon jason, we all know you haven't placed 1st Place in Anything with a cash prize up for grabs. You just mysteriously gain "$140" Just like that?

It's ok better luck this year. And pleas don't pull off something out of your back like "VGSL", because we all know what vgsl was like.

Never once said I won money of 5v5 play. I've carried pug's for zp (big woop) and won several 1v1 tourneys for money because no one can out rifle me. That's why I don't boast about winning money seriously, because it's not a big deal.

I don't care about winning stuff in this game. As long as I'm better than everyone else I'm fine.
  • BTW, I'm going to take a blind guess here and say tiddles4g is JazKeyz.

Why? Because his grammar is about as good as a 8 year old, even when he tries.