Cross Fire Celebrates Canadian Thanksgiving!

Comments

• T_N_C_B wrote: »
    Any one notice the typos on the homepage?
    They should do more spell checks.

To which homepage are you referring to?

Between various HTML and text editors and document files and announcements on every possible place sometimes the spelling can get mixed up.

It's an easy fix though so point them out if you see them!
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    To which homepage are you referring to?

Between various HTML and text editors and document files and announcements on every possible place sometimes the spelling can get mixed up.

It's an easy fix though so point them out if you see them!

This is sort of off topic, but I just saw your new sig!

There are a few typos that I found while editing some UI files.
  • I would rather have a Halloween patch... :/

But this is ok :/
  • I <3 CROSSFIRE! i have never gave up on u :D even when there are hackers+glitches in every game i joined, because i knew one day you will bring them to justice :D and no matter how many of my friends in real life quit after playing and try to convience me 2 quit i never did, no matter how much my friends call me nerd or noob i never stoped, i never quited, because i know this an awsome game and it will always be because of the friendly MODS and community with more and more patches coming there is just no reason to quit! and i happen to be like a god in this (ACE every match! with gp weapons). No matter how much you get beaten up, you always get up! it is my pleasure to celebrate thanks4giving with CF and the community! :D have a happy + safe thx4giving every body!
  • 125gp x 20% = 125x20/100=25
    125+25= 150 so ya have total 150gp lol
  • Don't you like math?
    Xentric9 wrote: »
    K i am soo new to writting on this fourm, anyways how much is a 20% increase if i get 125 Gp from a game!

125gp x 20% = 125x20/100=25
    125+25= 150 so ya have total 150gp lol
  • thnx cross fire :D

I'm sure I saw you ask someone for their hack in Egypt a couple of days ago....

ANYWAYS.

A lot of CF love goin' on in this thread O_O
  • hu grax

20 % mas ok no me caee mal mas gp,....................
  • gud news :D good job Z8 games, for bringing us these amazing features :D
  • I guess i'm the only one thats see this typo.
    It's that time of year again. The time when we all get to be thankful "ofr" what we have.
    For not ofr and
    This year our favorite free to play game is "tahnkful" for all the weapons we have.
    Thankful not tahnkful
    Just saying.
  • T_N_C_B wrote: »
    I guess i'm the only one thats see this typo.
    It's that time of year again. The time when we all get to be thankful "ofr" what we have.
    For not ofr and
    This year our favorite free to play game is "tahnkful" for all the weapons we have.
    Thankful not tahnkful
    Just saying.

Yeah I noticed it also.
    CF_home_thanksgiving.jpg

Attention Harvest Soldiers!

It's that time of year again. The time when we all get to be thankful for what we have.

This year your favorite Free to Play game is thankful for all the weapons we have, and for earning that awesome badge. Thankful for hiding from that mutant onslaught, or getting that revenge headshot kill on that enemy that sniped you from a ridiculous spot on that map.....

Ok we digress. What we're most thankful for is having fans and players like you who continue to play Cross Fire and have fun with us! So to reward everyone in the game we are increasing the GP earned this weekend by 20%! That's right. All long weekend you will get a chance to earn more GP after every game!

Starting from October 8th at 12pm EDT and going straight through until Oct 12th at 12pm EDT earn 20% more GP from games!

So thanks to all of you for making Cross Fire the greatest Free to Play FPS out there! See you on the battlefield!

So, correct me if I'm wrong here.

This means that we will get a 20% increase in weapon repairs as well?

Really, whats the true point of giving away 20% more GP, if the weapon repair is still going to be 20% more...your not really giving the community anything...but another reason to increase traffic to the game.

How about, 25 GP per match instead. That would be a 200% increase in GP over normal winnings in a match.

The proof in the above statement has been proven over and over again. Each time you increase the GP % each event, the repair cost goes up to...so your not really giving us anything.

Maybe you'll get it right this time and give out GP with the same repair cost as the none inflated normal.

If I'm wrong...isn't true unless you can show us a picture of a match with greater GP winnings with the same results for Kills and Deaths, HS and Nades...

All I ask for is proof that your really giving out something your saying you are.

What say you community?

Core2DuoOC
  • you know what would fix that, an week with free repairs would be a better idea.
  • As lovely as +20% GP sounds, I've been finding it extremely difficult to feel -grateful- or happy with anything in Crossfire at all lately. I consider myself 'lucky' if I can finish an entire round these days without having to fight a speedhacker, or aimbotter, or blatant chammer who shoots BEFORE you come around the farking corner. Yesterday, there was a really stupidstrong hack that was causing my whole team to take falling damage and die....I still have a replay of it too, as well as there were speedhackers and aimbotters. FARK the stupid GP and other events. I don't care how many freaking events, weapons, maps, modes, badges, etc you offer me. KILL THE HACKS. I and others are getting fed up with the constant BS hackers, and I've returned to playing other FPS's cause it's getting so bad here.
  • Im getting rich now!!! =D
    Not really.... but thanks a lot for this plus :)
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! =D 'Nuff said.

thdf3412c7.gif
    -Haley.
  • MissWolf wrote: »
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! =D 'Nuff said.

thdf3412c7.gif
    -Haley.

Not enough.
    Your missing a 'O' there in the corner. ;D

And where's the American Thanksgiving? D:
    CF_home_thanksgiving.jpg

It's that time of year again. The time when we all get to be thankful for what we have.

This year your favorite Free to Play game is thankful for all the weapons we have, and for earning that awesome badge. Thankful for hiding from that mutant onslaught, or getting that revenge headshot kill on that enemy that sniped you from a ridiculous spot on that map.....

Ok we digress. What we're most thankful for is having fans and players like you who continue to play Cross Fire and have fun with us! So to reward everyone in the game we are increasing the GP earned this weekend by 20%! That's right. All long weekend you will get a chance to earn more GP after every game!

Starting from October 8th at 12pm EDT and going straight through until Oct 12th at 12pm EDT earn 20% more GP from games!

So thanks to all of you for making Cross Fire the greatest Free to Play FPS out there! See you on the battlefield!
    my game well not strat i dont know what to do
  • my game well not strat i dont know what to do

what??
    your game wont start??
    Try again, but without the hacks ;)
  • So, correct me if I'm wrong here.

This means that we will get a 20% increase in weapon repairs as well?

Really, whats the true point of giving away 20% more GP, if the weapon repair is still going to be 20% more...your not really giving the community anything...but another reason to increase traffic to the game.

How about, 25 GP per match instead. That would be a 200% increase in GP over normal winnings in a match.

The proof in the above statement has been proven over and over again. Each time you increase the GP % each event, the repair cost goes up to...so your not really giving us anything.

Maybe you'll get it right this time and give out GP with the same repair cost as the none inflated normal.

If I'm wrong...isn't true unless you can show us a picture of a match with greater GP winnings with the same results for Kills and Deaths, HS and Nades...

All I ask for is proof that your really giving out something your saying you are.

What say you community?

Core2DuoOC

These are made up stats for the demonstration.

- Let's say for a 150 kills TD match you usually gain 150 GP of which, 120 goes to weapon repair. That makes a 30GP "net" gain.

- With 20% more GP, it could make 180 GP at the end of the match and 144 to weapon repair, thus making a 36GP "net" gain.

If the event works that way, and this is what I think, we really gain +20% GP per match for the same duration (despite a 20% increase in repair). While not a lot, it's still better than nothing (and it's what is promised).
    On the contrary if the total GP income increase but the "net" gain stays the same, it's completely useless. Do some stat collection and you'll know for sure.
    CF_home_thanksgiving.jpg

pffffffffffffff.......
  • Thank you Crossfire for stimulating farmers :)
  • TU crossfire but the amount is small Xb:D:D:D:D::D;d;d;d;d;D;d:D:D;d;:D;d;D
This discussion has been closed.