Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    23

    Default Hack in mutation mode

    Can u GM guys focus on hack in mutation mode? We can't kick someone who use hack flying in the sky, run so fast, knife so fast and one knife kill the mutants. Just do something give us a fair environment to play. Ok? Or set up a system allow 5+VIP user have right to kick someone using hack in mutation mode. Those VIP users who love to play mutation mode are very upset and start quitting. Plz pay attention.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    23

    Default

    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/21695931
    All Mutation Mode Clan members want to say it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HELCAT View Post
    Can u GM guys focus on hack in mutation mode? We can't kick someone who use hack flying in the sky, run so fast, knife so fast and one knife kill the mutants. Just do something give us a fair environment to play. Ok? Or set up a system allow 5+VIP user have right to kick someone using hack in mutation mode. Those VIP users who love to play mutation mode are very upset and start quitting. Plz pay attention.
    5 players with a vip? No thank you, that is pay2kick. Also just report them. I'm 100% sure the gms that the most hackers are in mutation since they get a lot of hacker reports in mutation
    IGN: Farlight
    Location: Netherland
    ZM <3

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minorninja View Post
    5 players with a vip? No thank you, that is pay2kick. Also just report them. I'm 100% sure the gms that the most hackers are in mutation since they get a lot of hacker reports in mutation
    I'm pretty sure he meant if a single person has at least 5 VIP's they should be allowed to kick not 5 people with a single VIP.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minorninja View Post
    5 players with a vip? No thank you, that is pay2kick. Also just report them. I'm 100% sure the gms that the most hackers are in mutation since they get a lot of hacker reports in mutation
    I mean who have 5+VIP have rights to vote kick. If there is a vote kick system in mutation mode, me and my clan members will be kicked when we join the game. U know why? Cause we spend money on this game and we have the most powerful guns. Spending money is our fault? So funny..... we spend money cause we wanna have a better experience on this game.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HELCAT View Post
    I mean who have 5+VIP have rights to vote kick. If there is a vote kick system in mutation mode, me and my clan members will be kicked when we join the game. U know why? Cause we spend money on this game and we have the most powerful guns. Spending money is our fault? So funny..... we spend money cause we wanna have a better experience on this game.
    No one can help you here,send a ticket.. after that report him,and if you have an a ideea just make a thread on suggestions.
    No one say to spend your money on vip its dosent give you privilege.
    Last edited by bestvirux; 14-09-17 at 02:39 AM.
    IGN: Dima
    ★ Honorable Soldier★

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HELCAT View Post
    I mean who have 5+VIP have rights to vote kick. If there is a vote kick system in mutation mode, me and my clan members will be kicked when we join the game. U know why? Cause we spend money on this game and we have the most powerful guns. Spending money is our fault? So funny..... we spend money cause we wanna have a better experience on this game.
    +1 agree

    IGN: L2P
    Last edited by grhgtretyr67; 14-09-17 at 03:15 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,904

    Default

    I have more than 5 VIP weapons, and I have to say that giving me the ability to kick someone just because I spent $400 is a terrible idea.
    Just because someone hasn't spent $400 on the game doesn't mean they should be forced to play with hackers because they can't kick...

    That is honestly one of the worst suggestions I've ever seen.
    IGN: Bunni
    i7-3770k, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM
    "Bunni's overpowered enough."~[GM]Kanadian

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    387

    Default

    I think a ping limit option would work better..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Jacob Frye Crew [The Rooks]
    Posts
    588

    Default

    There's nothing to do here but if the GMs add an option to stop hacking that will be better but now the only thing that you save replay then report them
    [Note:If you report them and there accounts banned basically we can't stop them cuz they will make another accounts and annoy us]
    [If you asking to make option to allow who have +5 VIPs to kick hackers I will agree with you but how and What about Non-VIP and Non hacking ?]
    Last edited by macarona008; 14-09-17 at 07:59 AM.
    Hail Kanadian!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •