Post I'm back + some other things

Title, So yes i'm back but i'm sometimes on because i'm doing a Let's Play, logging in for the 2nd 365 day quest + sending clovers, now the problem with doing a Let's play for this game is that when I try to search for opponents for 1v1 classic mode I don't get many people I mean rarely I do get an opponent but that's it, maybe it's because I don't have many friends or people play at different times idk i'll put my IGN here just in case: CaptainMarkus. There's one more thing I want to talk about and that is black gears how do I fix it?(other than re-applying the design back on with a painting app) or is it to late to fix my gears and I have to re-design them?(I would've posted a screenshot here from my gear menu but idk how to do that).
    Many adventures await those who are courageous. Old IGN: Megaman7, New IGN: -NA-CaptainMarkus.

First off, addressing the black gear designs. Exactly how long have you been away, because designs got wiped ages ago due to some unnecessary designs thrown into the market. If you haven't done it already send a ticket to support mentioning the designs as well as a list of all the designs you lost. You should still be able to receive compensation for that, but due to how long ago that was I can't make any promises.

Second, let's talk about Classic Mode. To be honest, it doesn't get much love. Low xp rates as well as certain heroes having an obvious advantage over the majority of others (crow, researcher, uniques). It's not the most fun mode to play. If you're looking to do let's plays a lot of people seem to enjoy Death Match. It's not exactly 1v1, but it's not team oriented either, so there's lots of chaos. It's generally fun too! If you're worried about the time you're playing keep in mind school started not too long ago (or quite a while ago for some others depending on where they live) so if you are playing between the morning and afternoon you'll likely have less people to run into.

Hope these help ya!
    IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Warp (0)

Ok tnx, I guess i'll try to do Deathmatch with no P2W gears but idk how well that will work out.
    Many adventures await those who are courageous. Old IGN: Megaman7, New IGN: -NA-CaptainMarkus.

IMO it's all about 1v1 pris and champ. Any mode past that is a chore because of how mobile, yet far reaching the newer heroes are. Please just start nerfing hero range....
    BIG GUY: SWOONIS

Quote Originally Posted by _E77CI28RZ View Post
    (I would've posted a screenshot here from my gear menu but idk how to do that).
    Nope. That's it.
    You deserve no help if you can't figure out how to post a screenshot on a forum.
    You're like a cybernetic evolutionary dead end.