Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Geography task?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    12

    Default Geography task?

    Could any of you guys explain to me what you have to do for this geography task? Like do I have to play on all maps or what exactly does it mean by "all 10 countries"?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Bluntz View Post
    Could any of you guys explain to me what you have to do for this geography task? Like do I have to play on all maps or what exactly does it mean by "all 10 countries"?
    in fact they are 12 countries, and they have each some map u can play, and u need to play that map 10 times for each country
    to get an a, u can check thread about this event in announcements section and get all answers


    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....o-September-19
    Last edited by winnnetou; 13-09-17 at 03:01 PM.

    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.Sun Tzu
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/3320999

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winnnetou View Post
    in fact they are 12 countries, and they have each some map u can play, and u need to play that map 10 times for each country
    to get an a, u can check thread about this event in announcements section and get all answers


    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....o-September-19
    Thank you!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    156

    Default

    I got a B on the geography part. But my friends are saying that the tracker is bugged and the gms are trying to fix it.
    IGN: Farlight
    Location: Netherland
    ZM <3

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Somewhere in Mexico
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minorninja View Post
    I got a B on the geography part. But my friends are saying that the tracker is bugged and the gms are trying to fix it.
    Seems to be buggy, I also have completed yesterday the last 2 countries and still B. Will wait a bit more to see if my grade changes from B to A. Will let you know.
    I'm here only to read the comments

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •