Angry Ranked match hackers -.-

all in ranked match i play with hacks gm i spend a lot of money at this game for play with hackers? i need banned all hackers -.- !!!!!!

That's the main reason i avoid ranked mode ... this situation is same since ranked season 1... also this can be the reason why we not see many hackers on public rooms ( except mm, hm ,hmx where speed hakers are more often ) - most of them play ranked mode

You can save game , watch the replay and submit a detalied hack report, they will get banned for sure .

Meantime just avoid ranked mode, unless you really need to play'it ( but are no events on ranked right now, as for daily missions use GP to change-it every time you get ranked game )

Good luck.

☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
    ✓ Honorable Player
    ✪ Forum Club Member

There's nothing to do just only save replay your game then submit it to support ticket remember that this is the only way to clean the game from those hackers
    But they will still annoying you by making new accounts and use hack in ranked matches
    So there's no solution to these problem any way I hope GMs to find a way to stop hacking
    Hail Kanadian!

GMS should play ranked more often , cause every ranked match i play i find more than hacker , hackers have vips and high levels [ major + ].
    IGN : [Buffon]

Quote Originally Posted by kazanakias View Post
    all in ranked match i play with hacks gm i spend a lot of money at this game for play with hackers? i need banned all hackers -.- !!!!!!
    its sad to enter a room of HERO MODE where 6 players use damage and/or 1 hit kill hak has u can see in this screencapture, ence i cant save game
    https://imgur.com/a/JkTDS

Make the registration based on IP or machine MAC adress would help, if someone got caught using hak will be banned for good

Avoid HMX also so many freshly made accounts cheating, it's so hard to play one decent game that has no cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinas71 View Post
    Make the registration based on IP or machine MAC adress would help, if someone got caught using hak will be banned for good
    Just like what must of them use VPN to hide their real IP, you can easily change your IP. A pc ban had been stated but they never followed through, if we can get a decent anti that does something would be nice.
    Z8Games: Where you get infracted faster than they ban cheaters, enjoy your stay.