Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Vitorjun View Post
    I counted 100 to mutants win wich is the "easist" to get, since the normal rooms mutants always wins - didnt get it
    *Event starts*at the event window, did more 50 , the ribbons showed up - "wow the ribbon not bugged at least" - some research at the forum the Mutants side ribbon was the only one that could obtaneid. *Toasterguy* confimed to me and said about the guy who always playing it and never could get the Soldiers side, Zy...

more 25 games to, why not try Soldiers wins ?

- Soldiers Win pw 22-
    did more 25- Grade A- since the room was flowing , did total 100, no ribbon...
    I'm a Br, Br never give up and still needed Physical thing (Time played) - did more 50 and guess what ? The ScreeShot explain by itself

Just my theory, as GM said 100 each side
    8 or more at room
    make it 2 rounds diference - 9 rounds ? make it 6/3
    150 games i guess...
    Track your games with Pen and Paper

Both them are "fresh" as i said.. why ??? because the ribbon " My Ribbons Sparkle PINK" is manual added to your profile, since it can take 48hrs to confirm.(As the support answered my ticket) i'm still waiting mine

Ppl talk about CF2.0 i dont know what it means since i give a break to CF
    Man I can't understand a word you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by ***killsss View Post
    and here you are the same useless reply
    The “Xenophobe” ribbon is given to all players who have played in 100 Hero Mode X games where the Soldier side has won. We are aware that there is no visual display of progress for this ribbon. If you haven’t received this ribbon, this means you didn’t qualify for it yet. The ribbon will be added to your account as soon as you qualify for it.
    thx for help kanadian
    Same Answer .-. , they should remove the 2 ribbons and add them back or give them to everyone

lol maybe I got your ribbons? I got the hero and mutation ones for free 5 months ago or so, I didn't even need to complete them :3.... don't take mah ribbons away D:
    D:<

infact I should be rewarded with gp "and" zp crates for my findings ... (:0 I found more ribbons I don't own more zp please) the game has its glitches I use to hear stories of free zp obtained on accounts. I imagine from other people deposits getting mixed up.. or at times I think the game likes me I was at 17 ribbons if I recall when I was rewarded 3 free ribbons that brought me to 20 and the custom crystal
    Last edited by crazyjym1; 14-09-17 at 08:10 PM.
    D:<