Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    45

    Default Geography tracker not working?

    Hey guys,

    I saw that there was no tracker for the geography thing so I kept track myself on a piece of paper next to me, I did every country 10 times and I still have a B? I did not count games if I did not get a kill or death...
    Any other players with the same problem?
    Waste Money, Not Water

    IGN: -Magiic

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WanToSnipeU View Post
    Hey guys,

    I saw that there was no tracker for the geography thing so I kept track myself on a piece of paper next to me, I did every country 10 times and I still have a B? I did not count games if I did not get a kill or death...
    Any other players with the same problem?
    i did same as u, wrote on paper every match game by game and did 10 or more for each country and still stuck with b letter
    i made a ticket and didnt get answer yet,i hope they will fix this soon anyway

    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.Sun Tzu
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/3320999

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    Almost all players ....

    Seems that game played on saturday was not counted to geo task : http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....mber-19/page10

    I hope they can fix-it , or if you remember what country you complete saturday - play-it again ... should work

    P.S. I don't test yet, but i will play again 4 SD maps from saturday ... i will replay the results
    Last edited by TheShadowRo; 13-09-17 at 07:14 AM.

    ☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
    ✓ Honorable Player
    ✪ Forum Club Member

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShadowRo View Post
    Almost all players ....

    Seems that game played on saturday was not counted to geo task : http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....mber-19/page10

    I hope they can fix-it , or if you remember what country you complete saturday - play-it again ... should work

    P.S. I don't test yet, but i will play again 4 SD maps from saturday ... i will replay the results
    I will try play all of them again ...
    IGN: Dima
    ★ Honorable Soldier★

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sverige
    Posts
    2,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bestvirux View Post
    I will try play all of them again ...
    The games did count, the tracker just took a coffee break xd no need to play them again. I would at least wait untill the end of the week and see if they fix it first

    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay in responding. We are aware that there was an issue with any games that were tracked on Saturday, September 9th for a while. We are looking at our options for resolving this, but we're going to need patience from you guys during that time. Give us until the end of the week, and we will figure out the best course of action. That being said, your hard work and playtime is not lost, and you will be rewarded for the time put in, one way or another. We will keep you updated as soon as we have any more information. Thanks!
    Last edited by swesub1; 13-09-17 at 08:22 AM.


    Official CFDB member

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Could any of you guys explain to me what you have to do for this geography task? Like do I have to play on all maps or what exactly does it mean by "all 10 countries"?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bestvirux View Post
    I will try play all of them again ...
    I really hope I don't have to play them again....

    Quote Originally Posted by winnnetou View Post
    i did same as u, wrote on paper every match game by game and did 10 or more for each country and still stuck with b letter
    i made a ticket and didnt get answer yet,i hope they will fix this soon anyway
    Cool, can you let me know when you have an awnser?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Bluntz View Post
    Could any of you guys explain to me what you have to do for this geography task? Like do I have to play on all maps or what exactly does it mean by "all 10 countries"?
    You have to play 10 games on each of the maps named in this thread/event: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....o-September-19
    If you play 10 games on all of these maps/countries you get 20 New Year 2015 Crates
    Waste Money, Not Water

    IGN: -Magiic

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Cool, can you let me know when you have an awnser?


    of course, when ill get one

    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.Sun Tzu
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/3320999

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •