Default Geography tracker not working?

Hey guys,

I saw that there was no tracker for the geography thing so I kept track myself on a piece of paper next to me, I did every country 10 times and I still have a B? I did not count games if I did not get a kill or death...
    Any other players with the same problem?
    Waste Money, Not Water

IGN: -Magiic

Quote Originally Posted by WanToSnipeU View Post
    Hey guys,

I saw that there was no tracker for the geography thing so I kept track myself on a piece of paper next to me, I did every country 10 times and I still have a B? I did not count games if I did not get a kill or death...
    Any other players with the same problem?
    i did same as u, wrote on paper every match game by game and did 10 or more for each country and still stuck with b letter
    i made a ticket and didnt get answer yet,i hope they will fix this soon anyway

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.Sun Tzu
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/3320999

Almost all players ....

Seems that game played on saturday was not counted to geo task : http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....mber-19/page10

I hope they can fix-it , or if you remember what country you complete saturday - play-it again ... should work

P.S. I don't test yet, but i will play again 4 SD maps from saturday ... i will replay the results
    Last edited by TheShadowRo; 13-09-17 at 07:14 AM.

☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
    ✓ Honorable Player
    ✪ Forum Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadowRo View Post
    Almost all players ....

Seems that game played on saturday was not counted to geo task : http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....mber-19/page10

I hope they can fix-it , or if you remember what country you complete saturday - play-it again ... should work

P.S. I don't test yet, but i will play again 4 SD maps from saturday ... i will replay the results
    I will try play all of them again ...
    IGN: Dima
    ★ Honorable Soldier★

Quote Originally Posted by bestvirux View Post
    The games did count, the tracker just took a coffee break xd no need to play them again. I would at least wait untill the end of the week and see if they fix it first

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay in responding. We are aware that there was an issue with any games that were tracked on Saturday, September 9th for a while. We are looking at our options for resolving this, but we're going to need patience from you guys during that time. Give us until the end of the week, and we will figure out the best course of action. That being said, your hard work and playtime is not lost, and you will be rewarded for the time put in, one way or another. We will keep you updated as soon as we have any more information. Thanks!
    Last edited by swesub1; 13-09-17 at 08:22 AM.

Official CFDB member

Could any of you guys explain to me what you have to do for this geography task? Like do I have to play on all maps or what exactly does it mean by "all 10 countries"?

Quote Originally Posted by bestvirux View Post
    I really hope I don't have to play them again....

Quote Originally Posted by winnnetou View Post
    i did same as u, wrote on paper every match game by game and did 10 or more for each country and still stuck with b letter
    i made a ticket and didnt get answer yet,i hope they will fix this soon anyway
    Cool, can you let me know when you have an awnser?

Quote Originally Posted by 2Bluntz View Post
    Could any of you guys explain to me what you have to do for this geography task? Like do I have to play on all maps or what exactly does it mean by "all 10 countries"?
    You have to play 10 games on each of the maps named in this thread/event: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....o-September-19
    If you play 10 games on all of these maps/countries you get 20 New Year 2015 Crates
    Waste Money, Not Water

IGN: -Magiic

Cool, can you let me know when you have an awnser?

of course, when ill get one

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.Sun Tzu
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/3320999