Default Disconnection Issue display

I know I was not clear on my last post regarding of this similar issue. I hope I can give some clear details on this one.

So. Again. This disconnection bug I'm having is entirely different from everyone else. (I hope)

It's a recent image, but the bug continues to... happen every 2nd match. And this bug occured first long ago since when Mephisto released in NA.

There's things I need to clarify what this bug does;

Pros:
    - Invincibility (Literally abusive)
    - Phase through opponent attacks. (Except for Voodoo Shaman poison)
    - Unhindered.
    - Intangible.
    - Can damage opponents.
    - Still do damage to Monster Dungeon Buildings/Bosses & Beast Bosses, even when the appearance of HP is undamaged.

Cons:
    - Everyone is displayed disconnected and are stationary. (Even some NPCs)
    - Has a Chance to bug NPCs; invincibility, sationary & intangible, etc...
    - Unable to receive in-game room chat messages.
    - Blind, meaning you can only guess where your opponents are and hopefully you hit them.
    - Team buffing skills do not apply to allies, Kali Hat, Dark Knight armor, etc...

I have studied enough this bug enough. There are however some cases it does not occur and these happen for only two instance; Hackers spamming the Upgrade Notifications and reentering the room each match.

I have, as a positive player, avoided performing advantages on this bug. I only stand still when the bug occurs and only play when the next match rolls in or leaving the room before the next match. I was hoping if anyone ever gotten this bug besides me.

So am I suppose to disconnect every second match or what? I hope there's a solution to this. I've checked my modem and WiFi if there was any source of problem and apparently not. Even contacted Comcast and they said it was fine and working. This leads me to a deadend afterwards.

Anyone?
    Last edited by Aliyra; 12-09-17 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliyra View Post
    I know I was not clear on my last post regarding of this similar issue. I hope I can give some clear details on this one.

So. Again. This disconnection bug I'm having is entirely different from everyone else. (I hope)

It's a recent image, but the bug continues to... happen every 2nd match. And this bug occured first long ago since when Mephisto released in NA.

There's things I need to clarify what this bug does;

Pros:
    - Invincibility (Literally abusive)
    - Phase through opponent attacks. (Except for Voodoo Shaman poison)
    - Unhindered.
    - Intangible.
    - Can damage opponents.
    - Still do damage to Monster Dungeon Buildings/Bosses & Beast Bosses, even when the appearance of HP is undamaged.

Cons:
    - Everyone is displayed disconnected and are stationary. (Even some NPCs)
    - Has a Chance to bug NPCs; invincibility, sationary & intangible, etc...
    - Unable to receive in-game room chat messages.
    - Blind, meaning you can only guess where your opponents are and hopefully you hit them.
    - Team buffing skills do not apply to allies, Kali Hat, Dark Knight armor, etc...

I have studied enough this bug enough. There are however some cases it does not occur and these happen for only two instance; Hackers spamming the Upgrade Notifications and reentering the room each match.

I have, as a positive player, avoided performing advantages on this bug. I only stand still when the bug occurs and only play when the next match rolls in or leaving the room before the next match. I was hoping if anyone ever gotten this bug besides me.

So am I suppose to disconnect every second match or what? I hope there's a solution to this. I've checked my modem and WiFi if there was any source of problem and apparently not. Even contacted Comcast and they said it was fine and working. This leads me to a deadend afterwards.

Anyone?
    I used to experience this bug until we changed our modem. I know that doesn't sound like an appealing suggestion, but it's what worked for me.
    http://imgur.com/a/Qnrhn A handy representation of our missing heroes!
    http://lsbackgrounds.imgur.com/ For all your LS background needs!
    Nonary