Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by winnnetou View Post
    until now this is a failed event because of the geography task situation, and the missing
    tracker that should show us which country we have made and which missing.
    very big fail for z8
    everything works fine on my end^^ about the 'wich country' bla bla bla... the humans once created two great inventions, they were called Pen and Paper. But i don't know if this two things are still up to date ?
    Disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by IMChuck View Post
    everything works fine on my end^^ about the 'wich country' bla bla bla... the humans once created two great inventions, they were called Pen and Paper. But i don't know if this two things are still up to date ?
    I used my notepad, but I still have a B.
    IGN: Farlight
    ZM <3

Quote Originally Posted by IMChuck View Post
    i used pen and paper and wrote down every match, game by game and did all 120, and still at b,
    and we need another tracker in events thst show us which country we made and which are we missing

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.Sun Tzu
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/3320999

Im like 80% sure that venice task is bugged and is not counting towards geography task. I had 40 death rally clears and I had B grade in mythology. Then I made 10 venice easy clears. And before that I had 8 cleared countries at geo task. After venice games, my only grades which got updated was mythology one and geo was still on C. Then I cleared another country 6hours later and in new refresh I got B grade in geo. So all in all im quite sure that there is some problem around venice games.

Quote Originally Posted by udica View Post
    Im like 80% sure that venice task is bugged and is not counting towards geography task. I had 40 death rally clears and I had B grade in mythology. Then I made 10 venice easy clears. And before that I had 8 cleared countries at geo task. After venice games, my only grades which got updated was mythology one and geo was still on C. Then I cleared another country 6hours later and in new refresh I got B grade in geo. So all in all im quite sure that there is some problem around venice games.
    wow, u gave me an idea, need to try make 10 venice on normal not easy, and see if that work
    but need some pro zm-ers for that.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.Sun Tzu
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/3320999

Quote Originally Posted by winnnetou View Post
    wow, u gave me an idea, need to try make 10 venice on normal not easy, and see if that work
    but need some pro zm-ers for that.
    I already tested that theory out. Result: no change.

I can assure that Italy Mission counted for me but China didn't.
    So it must be about the time these Missions were completed at, like what Kanadian said:
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
    We are aware that there was an issue with any games that were tracked on Saturday, September 9th for a while.
    Last edited by Magic_M1ke; 12-09-17 at 05:05 PM.
    Difficulty: Greenhorn

Well we all have played different maps on Saturday as for me I must of played 3 maps, I normally do 3 maps a day and I honestly cannot recall which maps I did. So I will wait for more update on the situation from the GMs as we have no way of knowning which maps didn't count for us and playing more now is guessing game for us and most of us probably don't have the time to do it.

I personally will wait for a solution rather than guess which games didnt track. I was gonna try lol Prague (spy) but I am glad we had a confirmation it had nothing to do with other maps missing but rather Tracker issue on Saturday. After all this, it's still a success event Ribbon^^
    Last edited by CamelSoldier; 12-09-17 at 05:17 PM.

"Too much agreement kills a chat." Eldridge Cleaver
    "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." Muhammad Ali

no Venice is not bugged ,it counted for me here in the zm part, not 100% sure though

IGN:Px]*Reacher
    Phnix
    'ALL IS NOT WHAT SEEMS' C.Brown

Quote Originally Posted by CamelSoldier View Post
    Well we all have played different maps on Saturday as for me I must of played 3 maps, I normally do 3 maps a day and I honestly cannot recall which maps I did. So I will wait for more update on the situation from the GMs as we have no way of knowning which maps didn't count for us and playing more now is guessing game for us and most of us probably don't have the time to do it.

I personally will wait for a solution rather than guess which games didnt track. I was gonna try lol Prague (spy) but I am glad we had a confirmation it had nothing to do with other maps missing but rather Tracker issue on Saturday. After all this, it's still a success event Ribbon^^
    same here I spent a lot of time in this event , basically for the ribbon and coupons , i did 11 countries since it started , gonna do the 12th tomoz and enjoy my time in my modes

IGN:Px]*Reacher
    Phnix
    'ALL IS NOT WHAT SEEMS' C.Brown