Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i left this game 7+months ago cause i never won zp guns from black market [spent many crates from events and never won] , and because i bought new laptop and mouse , when i bought the new laptop and mouse i lost all my skills cause of the new mouse + new laptop[ new resolution and other stuff ].
    i came back just to play with my friends and to play some zombie mode and check the new MP shop.

I've left the game for multiple extended periods of time and when I do come back it's because over time I have forgotten the reasons I left in the first place.
    I've been back now for 2 or 3 months but will probably take a break again sometime in the future.

Because Only We, Contrary to the Barbarians, Never Count the Enemy in Battle.
    Aeschylus (Father of Tragedy)

I came back quite while ago, I don't remember why and when I stopped (I think it was about 2 years ago and because of hackers), but I think I started playing more on my PS4. But I missed CF so I reinstalled it and saw I had some ZP left.
    I browsed the BM and saw crates with a Scar Light Liquid Metal. I'm a huge fan of the SL (even tho everyone hates on it). So I bought 5 crates and won it, that's when I started playing again. I've been really enjoying the game the past 2 years or so and the game has become a lot better!
    Unfortunately, I'm going to Jamaica for 5 months for an internship, which is amazing, but no cf
    Waste Money, Not Water

IGN: -Magiic

I have never left this game for a period more than 3 weeks in a row as some modes are simply addictive , you can't pass a month without playing at least one game of them , ghost mode, shadow mode, Super soldiers (both of its types)and wave.I may get sick if I did
    Last edited by thesuper850; 12-09-17 at 08:09 AM.

IGN:Px]*Reacher
    Phnix
    'ALL IS NOT WHAT SEEMS' C.Brown

The competitive aspect and scene is really what keeps me playing.
    TRUTH
    https://www.twitch.tv/davethenew
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCpwxuXKhYT2bw1G8uCcXag

only come back for the vip preorders lel Kappa
    KoreanDeath/Buddha

I've been playing Crossfire on and off since early 2009 and I keep coming back, because it's my first, first person shooter game and also the only shooter game where I'm actually good at :P Also it really helps the color difference between the BL and GR side are really clear since I'm a little colorblind.

Anyways the game is still highly active and there is always something to do. Many different modes and constantly events are ongoing.

This is by far, my favorite game and I will never quit for good!

In-Game Name: [D]rone?
    Clan: LastTwinkie

i felt like Crossfire Had a Place in My heart ..Like you know ! when you miss the old days of Raging Quit Cuz of the m12s players ..Heh thses days were hell of a fun !!
    You Can Breathe..
    You Can Blink..
    You Can Cry...
    Hell ! ya'll Gonna Be Doing That..

I left the game for 1 year mmm it was 2015 cuz I insisted on finishing Grand theft auto V missions in 1 year of my life so I left many games included CF and wolf team and back to Cf in Feb 2016 :@
    Last edited by macarona008; 13-09-17 at 10:12 AM.
    Hail Kanadian!

Left 'cos of cheats constantly ruining game - stayed away a few months then came back recently but now (in FFA) there are speeders running everywhere and spoiling things again.