Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Why did you come back?

This thread is for people that left but came back. I just want the reason
    My reason is that I have spring crates left and wait until lucky gauge is filled up to spin them. If I don't win I'm leaving

Came back this year late July. The game was too annoying all my friends left and I pretty much had no one to play ( slightly the same right now lol ) and had a scandal on my name but yeah it wasn't fun to play anymore espically with hackers... I think I left around early 2016 or late 2015 I can't recall.
    Last edited by AlwaysSnipin; 10-09-17 at 01:54 PM.
    IGN: RealJGK
    YT:JGKx

"Mythbusters: Can you play CF without any FPS Drops? ."

just for some ghost mode
    retired

I had left about 4 years ago due to life being a bit complicated at the time and completely forgot this game existed for some time.
    2 years ago I somehow remembered it (not even sure how, lul) and here I am :P
    Came back for the game, now staying for the clan.
    IGN: OneTrueMitch
    A Lieutenant of LastTwinkie

Tbh if I didn't win the Barrett noble beast (fav weapon) with my left over ZP I wouldn't have pre-ordered the new VIP ( 3 of them ) and would've moved on to another game like I usually do once I get completely sick of this game. And my team is in the CFS brackets so that should be fun.

plus where have you been? are you even logging in CF? lol haven't talked to you in awhile.
    Last edited by Pyrex00; 10-09-17 at 02:32 PM.
    OPCFS

e; seriously, my clan is relevant to me and so are the people in it. They've given me years of joy that I just can't get rid of. :P
    Last edited by [MOD]Weiwei; 10-09-17 at 05:02 PM. Reason: You know why.

I came back after a long long break maybe more than 3 years and now i'm playing it since march of this year and i kinda regret it: community and huge time to spend for their events.
    I just think they should reconsider making the event "shorter" and let us play any other game freely instead of making us doing 75 mutation games... But i guess it worth the number of crates earned.
    Now i still regret the votekick is still there as it is almost useless since it's just being abused, also random team should be available too it ends with unfair matches, again it's just public games so skill shouldn't(never be) be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by sheng123Sean View Post
    My reason is that I have spring crates left and wait until lucky gauge is filled up to spin them. If I don't win I'm leaving
    What a stupid reason to leave. You must be joking, right?

OT:
    I play this game intermittently. This game is really addictive but i don't have much time to play this game anymore.

I came back for the girls /s
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/6275222

BostoN|KinGz
    BigBang Since 09

I only ever really "Left" for up to 6 months at a time, but a few times over the past few years.

Every time I came back it was because of Ghost Mode.

(And the friends I made from Ghost Mode)
    Last edited by master_mann; 11-09-17 at 04:35 AM.
    IGN: Bunni
    i7-3770k, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM
    "Bunni's overpowered enough."~[GM]Kanadian