Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The tracker is absolutely a must.

My geography hasn't updated yet either. I was counting my games and even did a few extra to just make sure. My biology did update. My mythology hasn't updated yet but it's at B so I think I'm going to just work on that today and see if it updates. I guess for the maps one I'll keep playing games as I see rooms for them and stick to one map for each. I'm at C and I don't know which maps could be short a few... Do you think sending in a ticket they would tell you which maps are needed?

I heard from another post from a mod saying in maps like Egypt, new Greece, and ankara, you have to choose one map variant and stick to it (ex if you do 7 Egypt 1.0 and 3 Egypt 2.0, you have to choose either +3 on 1.0 or +7 on 2.0)

Also, just in case anyone missed it in the main event thread:

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay in responding. We are aware that there was an issue with any games that were tracked on Saturday, September 9th for a while. We are looking at our options for resolving this, but we're going to need patience from you guys during that time. Give us until the end of the week, and we will figure out the best course of action. That being said, your hard work and playtime is not lost, and you will be rewarded for the time put in, one way or another. We will keep you updated as soon as we have any more information. Thanks!
    Last edited by [MOD]Weiwei; 13-09-17 at 12:38 AM.
    ╔═.. ═════════════════════════╗
    weiwei.
    ╚══════.. ════════════════════╝

We're all in the same situation.
    People stuck in B grade in Geography because the tracker is bug.
    Those games that you played last Saturday didn't count on the tracker.
    Infact Kanadian says they gon fix it as soon as possible. Like weiwei quoted!
    ιgи: кяιιѕн. | мєσω | ℓινє ιи ιтαℓу | fємαℓє