Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pol_Walker View Post
    talking about other versions is against the forum rules
    As far as i know, we can talk about other versions, but we can't spoil anything about them that hasn't come out here yet.

Quote Originally Posted by m12_sprayer View Post
    I'm not even close to 60 lol, so I don't mind NOT seeing any rewards.
    Still, would be nice to have a goal in mind for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Pooyan View Post
    A perm wide grenade, whether a reskin or plain, would be a worthy reward for 60 ribbons. Cause tbh I'm done with with these reskins of M4s and AKs and Deagles. I'm always amused when I see people losing their wits when a new M4 reskin after the previous 350 has been released. Perm wide nades are the rarest weapons in this game and are hard to obtain. And they are very powerful compared to any other nade in CF.
    Haven't thought of that before, a perm normal wide grenade would be a great idea if you ask me.
    Although a bit OP xD

IGN: apikebapie

Quote Originally Posted by master_mann View Post
    No, ZP weapons shouldn't be ribbon rewards. They need to be unique to the ribbons. A perm wide grenade as Pooyan suggested (Since regular wide grenade can't be obtained permanently) is a great idea though.
    Dude ! I played a lot to collect 60 Ribbons to get a Grenade ?! Da heck ..
    You Can Breathe..
    You Can Blink..
    You Can Cry...
    Hell ! ya'll Gonna Be Doing That..

Quote Originally Posted by pal_[Sniper] View Post
    Dude ! I played a lot to collect 60 Ribbons to get a Grenade ?! Da heck ..
    Well, that's if we follow the way of thinking of "getting every type of weapon as ribbon reward", in that case, a nade would be a good reward.

But i wouldn't mind the other weapons i mentioned. Especially the Desert Eagle Crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by kebapfreter View Post
    Well, that's if we follow the way of thinking of "getting every type of weapon as ribbon reward", in that case, a nade would be a good reward.

But i wouldn't mind the other weapons i mentioned. Especially the Desert Eagle Crystal.
    but ..how about letting you Choose 1 weapon they assigned out of 3 ?! That would Be neat..
    You Can Breathe..
    You Can Blink..
    You Can Cry...
    Hell ! ya'll Gonna Be Doing That..

You people srsly suggesting grenades and normal guns just because they weren't released before!!! *facepalm*

I mean com'on!! people who got 60 rewards had to spend zp for obtaining some of these rewards, so they definitely could afford other skins of silenced m4's/ak's and cooler skins of Deagles!
    Why can't you just suggest something that's really cool with a shiny unique skin?!!! Why are you shy with suggesting?! you know.. you don't really have to be that freaking humble!!
    Last edited by MidoIsLegend; 09-09-17 at 08:16 PM.
    G0BLIN

'I drink & I know things.'

No comment on the perma nade... I didn't spend my time and my money to receive after 65 ribbons a grenade...If we could choose among various options would be better, and I'm not talking about vips or noble gold beast weapons..but about something exclusive ...for example the gun that was in the Bingo..M4A1 Xs goldfire...isn't bad for 60 ribbon..

єรςคקєคгtเรt

Wolfie 💋

Actually, I'd love a perm, nice skinned wide grenade as a 60 ribbon reward. Few people have perm wide nades so its a cool thing to have imo ^^

Definitely No ZP crate weapons. As I see it, Ribbon reward weapons should be something unique and only obtainable as a ribbon reward, so I'm not on board with the idea of giving a weapon that anyone else could have just by putting money into the game. You need to earn this one yourself buddy!

Of course I would like something way better as MidoIsLegend suggested, but I know that's a long shot, so I'm kinda settling with that wide grenade suggestion.

At 50 ribbons I received a pink crystal DE (I don't like transparent crystal weapons btw) its just as slow as the regular GP shop DE, which means DE camo is better than this trash excuse of a pistol. But I still have it on my main bag just because its somehow an unique weapon to have and show to everyone in the room.

That's what I'm looking for a ribbon reward, exclusiveness in a weapon (if it's better than the GP crate version of the same gun would be great tbh).
    Stay cool, it's never really what it seems.
    IGN: HvnK

#TeamTomato<3
    You had me at saludos.

A weapon not sold in crates is the best option, and make it something that people would WANT TO use... I don't want a gun collecting dust in my storage.

Quote Originally Posted by pal_[Sniper] View Post
    but ..how about letting you Choose 1 weapon they assigned out of 3 ?! That would Be neat..
    That would indeed be great but the thing is, what are the chances of them giving us that choice?
    I believe it's a bit of a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by MidoIsLegend View Post
    You people srsly suggesting grenades and normal guns just because they weren't released before!!! *facepalm*

I mean com'on!! people who got 60 rewards had to spend zp for obtaining some of these rewards, so they definitely could afford other skins of silenced m4's/ak's and cooler skins of Deagles!
    Why can't you just suggest something that's really cool with a shiny unique skin?!!! Why are you shy with suggesting?! you know.. you don't really have to be that freaking humble!!
    I'm just suggesting dude xD

It's not like they're gonna do whatever i say or anything lol

Quote Originally Posted by BrandyIncubo View Post
    No comment on the perma nade... I didn't spend my time and my money to receive after 65 ribbons a grenade...If we could choose among various options would be better, and I'm not talking about vips or noble gold beast weapons..but about something exclusive ...for example the gun that was in the Bingo..M4A1 Xs goldfire...isn't bad for 60 ribbon..
    I would love to get that weapon, but some people spend alot of zp on it so they probably won't add it.
    Also, what's wrong with a wide grenade? xd

Quote Originally Posted by nelson28 View Post
    Actually, I'd love a perm, nice skinned wide grenade as a 60 ribbon reward. Few people have perm wide nades so its a cool thing to have imo ^^

Definitely No ZP crate weapons. As I see it, Ribbon reward weapons should be something unique and only obtainable as a ribbon reward, so I'm not on board with the idea of giving a weapon that anyone else could have just by putting money into the game. You need to earn this one yourself buddy!

Of course I would like something way better as MidoIsLegend suggested, but I know that's a long shot, so I'm kinda settling with that wide grenade suggestion.

At 50 ribbons I received a pink crystal DE (I don't like transparent crystal weapons btw) its just as slow as the regular GP shop DE, which means DE camo is better than this trash excuse of a pistol. But I still have it on my main bag just because its somehow an unique weapon to have and show to everyone in the room.

That's what I'm looking for a ribbon reward, exclusiveness in a weapon (if it's better than the GP crate version of the same gun would be great tbh).
    The Desert Eagle Pink Crystal counts towards the 'Real Men Wear Pink' ribbon i heard, so it has it's uses :d

Quote Originally Posted by ghoster1 View Post
    A weapon not sold in crates is the best option, and make it something that people would WANT TO use... I don't want a gun collecting dust in my storage.
    That's why i suggest pistols, they're sidearms and you can put them in any bag you want.

I'm actually surprised you guys don't want that pistol tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandyIncubo View Post
    I gotta say this as an owner of the M4A1 Xs Goldfire... It's not great. It's usable, but I'd much rather have a plain M4 than that gun.
    IGN: Bunni
    i7-3770k, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM
    "Bunni's overpowered enough."~[GM]Kanadian