Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by IMChuck View Post
    Not sure why everyone says the M4A1-A is bad? As it is really rare or even one of these weapons that no one and really no one have....so +1 on the M4 BUT we already have an M4 at 20 ribbons so might go with a sniper or even a shotgun. OR don't hate me for this xD - a full set of Grenades (Flash,Smoke,Nade^^) with a brand new skin

I'm close at 60 ribbons ^.^ at the end i dont care about.... i take what i get!

Crystal Grenade ;D

Quote Originally Posted by GrSkill View Post
    The m4 peony or any of the noble beast guns can be good for 60
    M4A1 Peony is a collection reward and any noble beast gun is like a vip and a bit OP so i guess that wouldn't pass either.

Quote Originally Posted by minorninja View Post
    Noble beast guns are kinda too good for as a ribbon reward. And also if a good weapon will be as a reward. What do you think people will want for ribbon 70 etc? Ofcourse better stuff.
    Perhaps they could give away 70,000 ZP

It's an extravagant thought but still, getting to 70 ribbons is quite the effort.

IGN: apikebapie

+1 for this they should Edit it ! Shoutout To Kanadian

and it would Rock if they made the 30 Ribbons Award an AWM-Silencer Or an Ak-47 - S

and the 60 Ribbons Award a Deagle Crystal Awh man thats more Beautiful to me than a Women :3 and also Can't Forget the Mighty Daullies But for more Awesomeness they Could make the Duallies Golden $$
    You Can Breathe..
    You Can Blink..
    You Can Cry...
    Hell ! ya'll Gonna Be Doing That..

Quote Originally Posted by IMChuck View Post
    nah.... M4peony is for collectors, noble weapons are nice tho but deffinitely not for ribbon rewards
    Quote Originally Posted by minorninja View Post
    Noble beast guns are kinda too good for as a ribbon reward. And also if a good weapon will be as a reward. What do you think people will want for ribbon 70 etc? Ofcourse better stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by kebapfreter View Post

Crystal Grenade ;D

M4A1 Peony is a collection reward and any noble beast gun is like a vip and a bit OP so i guess that wouldn't pass either.

Perhaps they could give away 70,000 ZP

It's an extravagant thought but still, getting to 70 ribbons is quite the effort.
    Well what you want me to do?suggest guns that aren't released yet from other version?

Quote Originally Posted by GrSkill View Post
    Well what you want me to do?suggest guns that aren't released yet from other version?
    Sure, why not?

We're just giving ideas here, not forcing them to do anything.

IGN: apikebapie

Quote Originally Posted by kebapfreter View Post
    Sure, why not?

We're just giving ideas here, not forcing them to do anything.
    talking about other versions is against the forum rules

I'm not even close to 60 lol, so I don't mind NOT seeing any rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by pal_[Sniper] View Post
    +1 for this they should Edit it ! Shoutout To Kanadian

and it would Rock if they made the 30 Ribbons Award an AWM-Silencer Or an Ak-47 - S

and the 60 Ribbons Award a Deagle Crystal Awh man thats more Beautiful to me than a Women :3 and also Can't Forget the Mighty Daullies But for more Awesomeness they Could make the Duallies Golden $$
    Honestly let go of the 30 rewards ribbon already, it's getting tiring.

A perm wide grenade, whether a reskin or plain, would be a worthy reward for 60 ribbons. Cause tbh I'm done with with these reskins of M4s and AKs and Deagles. I'm always amused when I see people losing their wits when a new M4 reskin after the previous 350 has been released. Perm wide nades are the rarest weapons in this game and are hard to obtain. And they are very powerful compared to any other nade in CF.
    IGN - Pooyan
    Clan - CluCluLand

Quote Originally Posted by Pooyan View Post
    A perm wide grenade, whether a reskin or plain, would be a worthy reward for 60 ribbons. Cause tbh I'm done with with these reskins of M4s and AKs and Deagles. I'm always amused when I see people losing their wits when a new M4 reskin after the previous 350 has been released. Perm wide nades are the rarest weapons in this game and are hard to obtain. And they are very powerful compared to any other nade in CF.

good one or a aa12 buster

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.Sun Tzu
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/3320999

Quote Originally Posted by winnnetou View Post

good one or a aa12 buster
    No, ZP weapons shouldn't be ribbon rewards. They need to be unique to the ribbons. A perm wide grenade as Pooyan suggested (Since regular wide grenade can't be obtained permanently) is a great idea though.
    IGN: Bunni
    i7-3770k, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM
    "Bunni's overpowered enough."~[GM]Kanadian