Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

hmm ares axe crates

Dear GM and Z8,
    Im Yi-Aries
    I have been with you guys more than 4 years. And crossfire is in my heart, it's just like my best friend, the one that helps me have fun everyday
    But now, when kicking is disabled in mode FFA and HMX, There are a lot of hackers jerking around

They know that we can kick them out of the room, which makes me really mad and i just want to give up with the game. Buti can't because i love Crossfire so much, and can you guys please fix these problems. When i just join them room in FFA, they knifed me like i didn't even have a chance to reach them, they run like Speedy and Flash, they fly, auto aim,... please can you guys figure out a way to fix it. Me, the Yi Clan, a lot of gamers are waiting for your actions, we have been waiting and hoping that this new update will clear all the hackers out, and the crossfire will be back just like the original crossfire in 4 years ago when we can vote to kick cheaters out, and have a fair, clan game.

Please, im saying this from the deep of my heart, find out a way to get this game back, i love you guys, and we all are waiting for you to enable the kicking system and block those cheaters from hacking the CF. I AND MANY CF GAMERS ARE WAITING ON YOU!!
    My In Game Name Yi-Aries. From ooYioo !

Quote Originally Posted by Tongduyhy View Post
    Dear GM and Z8,
    Im Yi-Aries
    I have been with you guys more than 4 years. And crossfire is in my heart, it's just like my best friend, the one that helps me have fun everyday
    But now, when kicking is disabled in mode FFA and HMX, There are a lot of hackers jerking around

They know that we can kick them out of the room, which makes me really mad and i just want to give up with the game. Buti can't because i love Crossfire so much, and can you guys please fix these problems. When i just join them room in FFA, they knifed me like i didn't even have a chance to reach them, they run like Speedy and Flash, they fly, auto aim,... please can you guys figure out a way to fix it. Me, the Yi Clan, a lot of gamers are waiting for your actions, we have been waiting and hoping that this new update will clear all the hackers out, and the crossfire will be back just like the original crossfire in 4 years ago when we can vote to kick cheaters out, and have a fair, clan game.

Please, im saying this from the deep of my heart, find out a way to get this game back, i love you guys, and we all are waiting for you to enable the kicking system and block those cheaters from hacking the CF. I AND MANY CF GAMERS ARE WAITING ON YOU!!
    When kick was enabled they would abuse it by kicking those who were first, if you didn't drop them VIP they would kick you or if you kill them all with commando. Only thing that they should change is their anti cheat or reporting system.
    Z8Games: Where you get infracted faster than they ban cheaters, enjoy your stay.

I think they should add a feature which punish people for abusing vote kick in the 1st place. I think a good 1,2,3 warning before they can get time banned for abuse of kick
    #RazerSwag

Also did anyone find out if each player is limited 1 per package a day or can i spend my life savings on a specific day :] gotta spend that 150k for CF A*s you know
    #RazerSwag

Quote Originally Posted by noclutch View Post
    Also did anyone find out if each player is limited 1 per package a day or can i spend my life savings on a specific day :] gotta spend that 150k for CF A*s you know
    There's a limit to 60 crates per person

Can you let us buy more then 1 of each package? I'll buy more ZP
    IGN: SI-Skorn

Clan: Pan[TH]erS

The game going worse.
    »GUNBRO'S™ l Clan Leader
    Honorable Soldier
    +58 Ribbons

Can't wait for the rest of the deals the crate today surprised me!

You guys should increase the limit to 2 purchases per player.