Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: coupon itmes

I wonder how many people still use their m4a1 gold/m4a1 custom/ak47 gold/ daily in 2017. I can count on my fingers how many times I used my m4a1 gold in the past years after the release of m4a1 iron beast. Loyal people/Veterans still active in 2017 shall get them for free imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden173 View Post
    I wonder how many people still use their m4a1 gold/m4a1 custom/ak47 gold/ daily in 2017. I can count on my fingers how many times I used my m4a1 gold in the past years after the release of m4a1 iron beast. Loyal people/Veterans still active in 2017 shall get them for free imo.
    Actually have m4 gold in my second bag currently. I still really enjoy using it.
    *---Eagle-
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/11967265

The best solution would be add another 1-2 tiers of permanent guns and add both and new and old guns

The only coupon weapon i want to come back is the Desert Eagle Gold.

But i also think the solution for this would be to increase the coupon cap to like 250 or higher.

Since we can dismantle guns for coupons and there's also the free crate tickets that have chances of giving coupons and alot of free zp crates are given away with events lately,
    so it's easier to get more coupons.

That's why i suggest increasing the coupon cap.

IGN: apikebapie

Quote Originally Posted by kebapfreter View Post

But i also think the solution for this would be to increase the coupon cap to like 250 or higher.

Since we can dismantle guns for coupons and there's also the free crate tickets that have chances of giving coupons and alot of free zp crates are given away with events lately,

it looks easy but collecting 250 coupons won't be a piece of cake as it seems imagine 750 coupons for getting the three guns. Lmao!

IGN:Px]*Reacher
    Phnix
    'ALL IS NOT WHAT SEEMS' C.Brown

Quote Originally Posted by kebapfreter View Post

no need to increase it

need to remove the temp item from the lower lines (70/80/100)and put perm items instead like we had back at the good 2010 when the game had it glowing period and wasn't pay2win

add new/old ak47 or m4a1 skins or other guns ,

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeGun View Post
    add new/old ak47 or m4a1 skins or other guns ,
    Old players will not be satisfied.

With the amount people spend on CFNA for crates nowadays, coupon items really need to be updated faster, and not have temporary guns like ak47 camo that is easily won in 10 gp crates

Maybe u can put it in BM