Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: coupon itmes

Default coupon itmes

I just noticed cf eu brought old gun to the coupon items,the ak 47 gold
    and I also noticed there is loads of request for old guns right here on cf na forums

so I thought why wouldn't our Gm's do the same next time the coupons are updated?and add 2 new guns and 1 old gun(lets say m4 gold)

whatever the latest 2 updates on the coupon items were fail(one good gun and two junk,sometimes even all the 3 were bad guns)
    so why don't add one good gun one broken and one old that's loads of people ask for?xD

(also to the Gm's-cf eu updated their coupon items twice in the latest 5 months while cf na update it only once a year...take care)

They first should start with more than one tier of permanent guns then any thing else

Quote Originally Posted by IronMan_X View Post
    They first should start with more than one tier of permanent guns then any thing else
    In the early days, the permanent weapens started at 50 coupons (combat axe), 70 coupons (awm camo), 80 coupons (DE Gold)and the max coupons were 100 coupons in which you could buy the m4 gold or ak gold.
    Nowadays there are waaay more events and coupons are soo easy to get now. I think permanent guns on 150 coupons is pretty good for now (maybe add some for 100, but not necesarry imo).

In-Game Name: [D]rone?
    Clan: LastTwinkie

Fun fact, CF EU will get another coupon update and new 150 slot coupon perm guns this month. Basicly they have changed their 150 coupons guns 3 times in a less than a 9 months.

I kinda miss the old coupon choices, they were usually better. Right now the only one that's good is the Gold Pistol thing and people will get the MP7 Pink for their ribbon but that M60 is just meh at best. I would love to see it change up more often same with the MP store and hopefully have old classic weapons since I never got to get them the first time like the AWM Gold and with their being the new Ultimate Gold guns it would just be nice to have the chance to get these weapons again. Anywho probably won't happen until 2018 or late late 2017 if lucky.
    IGN: RealJGK
    YT:JGKx

"Mythbusters: Can you play CF without any FPS Drops? ."

Quote Originally Posted by udica View Post
    Fun fact, CF EU will get another coupon update and new 150 slot coupon perm guns this month. Basicly they have changed their 150 coupons guns 3 times in a less than a 9 months.
    CF EU also has a lot lower player base, so there is that too.

I would love to see the ak 47 gold return though. That would be amazing.
    Last edited by m12_sprayer; 07-09-17 at 04:43 PM.

Although I would love to have the AK 47 Gold, the old players (also loyal) won't be very happy about this.

OPCFS

As a owner of the Ak-Gold, M4-Gold, Awm-Gold, D.E.-Gold, M4-Custom and the OG Axe, i would've been kinda mad to see medos and ahmeds running around with any of this.

-1 for this, however i wouldnt mind seeing them as a (temp) crate in BM, but only if the winning rate is low.
    Disappointed.

Even though I would love to get my hands on the AK Gold, I'm going to have to say no. The coupons are easier than ever to get now, and those guns are old and rare-ish, so they should stay old and rare...ish. -1

New weapons would be better.
    IGN: Bunni
    i7-3770k, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM
    "Bunni's overpowered enough."~[GM]Kanadian

Quote Originally Posted by master_mann View Post
    Even though I would love to get my hands on the AK Gold, I'm going to have to say no. The coupons are easier than ever to get now, and those guns are old and rare-ish, so they should stay old and rare...ish. -1

New weapons would be better.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm joining with Bunni here. -1

In-Game Name: [D]rone?
    Clan: LastTwinkie