Unhappy another problem while login with screen shoot

hi there it must be the best error day ever after long time with alot tries i did finsh all patches and game should start but then i find then when game should start i get this right away befor it ask for user and password

Hmm you may need to try Reinstalling CF but before that make sure nothing is blocking CF such as an Anti Virus Software or Firewall itself.

If that doesn't work then best to Send A Support Ticket. http://support.z8games.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
    IGN: RealJGK
    YT:JGKx

"Mythbusters: Can you play CF without any FPS Drops? ."

i closed the firewalll already and deleted the game and setup it again and still same problem this problem only happen since i switched my windows cuz i bought new hardware and that happen today i been using at windows 32 it was find but now at windows 7 64 its give me this error even after i deleted the game and installed it again same problem

Quote Originally Posted by H1ddenShadow View Post
    i closed the firewalll already and deleted the game and setup it again and still same problem this problem only happen since i switched my windows cuz i bought new hardware and that happen today i been using at windows 32 it was find but now at windows 7 64 its give me this error even after i deleted the game and installed it again same problem
    Another ideea:
    - uninstall game / delete cf folder , go to my documents \ Cross fire - delete all files with .dat
    - now install crossfire on a different location then previous ( example if you was installing to default C:\Programs Files ...- now install to D:\ or E:\ ... to a differend partition then previous time)
    - start game as administrator and compatibility mode windows 7 even you are running win7

☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
    ✓ Honorable Player
    ✪ Forum Club Member

i did all this and more i even deleted all the game even the source and downloaded it again from game site and im still have same problem i think its cuz its windows 64 i think i will back with 32 it was working fine !!

Quote Originally Posted by H1ddenShadow View Post
    i did all this and more i even deleted all the game even the source and downloaded it again from game site and im still have same problem i think its cuz its windows 64 i think i will back with 32 it was working fine !!
    I run game fine under windows 7 x64 bits and windows 10 ...

... is possible your current win7x64 to have some restriction acces or other problems, but is not a general issues for this windos version

P.S. Try use advanced system care 10 (iobit product) - scan and fix lots of windows problems, also you can use-it for update your drivers and many more usefull tools... maybe will solve your issue

☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
    ✓ Honorable Player
    ✪ Forum Club Member