Page 42 of 64 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bugreport View Post
    Hello, i have a Question: I played 10 games FFA Greece with 10 Kills, count that or i need to make 30 Kills?
    No No 10 Kills At Free For All ( FFA ) count at the event you don't have to play the game with 30 Kills or more ♥

Some Undiscovered Place Waiting for New Maps

Just waiting for this tracker bug to get sorted so that my Geography subject will move up to an A. It's the last subject I need an A in....so the sooner we hear "it's all sorted! if you don't have an A it's because you still have more to do!" the better. =)

^^Made by Terrify
    #LaTotoForever
    #GiftofGiving

Someone finished the allready ?

The error is fix already? I am still B now? Anyone got A?

Have anybody got A in geography?
    i think that i have done the 12 country twice and still got B.

Quote Originally Posted by jim1913 View Post
    The error is fix already? I am still B now? Anyone got A?
    not yet, GM's are are repairing the track.
    IGN: [mTz]Athena
    Clan: mozTaz[A]
    Since 2010
    √ Honorable Soldier √

Quote Originally Posted by 252456454145 View Post
    Someone finished the allready ?
    I think no one, the track is bug
    IGN: [mTz]Athena
    Clan: mozTaz[A]
    Since 2010
    √ Honorable Soldier √

GM said this :
    Thank you for your understanding words!

Unfortunately, I've been busy so haven't checked the thread, but aside from asking everyone for their continued patience, there's not much I can say.

I will say I am very impressed by how many players on the forums have started asking questions with other players and basically work together to "compare notes" if you will. Also, other helpful players such as yourself are here to remind people what has already been said, so that is very appreciated!

@winnnetou I understand you are frustrated with the tracker. I have the same issues as you guys, I only have an A in 2 categories right now D:. But anyway, you don't have to like the tracker, but you also don't need to judge others for complimenting the tracker. He isn't denying the fact is imperfect. He is simply complimenting the designs and thought behind the tracker.
    so we need to w8 mate

^ Just to clarify, I said that, although I am certainly not a GM. A GM did confirm the following through (that there was an issue with the tracker, but only for the games played at a certain time on Saturday).

See below:
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay in responding. We are aware that there was an issue with any games that were tracked on Saturday, September 9th for a while. We are looking at our options for resolving this, but we're going to need patience from you guys during that time. Give us until the end of the week, and we will figure out the best course of action. That being said, your hard work and playtime is not lost, and you will be rewarded for the time put in, one way or another. We will keep you updated as soon as we have any more information. Thanks!
    ╔═.. ═════════════════════════╗
    weiwei.
    ╚══════.. ════════════════════╝

Real Men Wear Pink Weapon List

Quote Originally Posted by Ay_tezy_ah View Post
    Have anybody got A in geography?
    i think that i have done the 12 country twice and still got B.

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in responding. We are aware that there was an issue with any games that were tracked on Saturday, September 9th for a while. We are looking at our options for resolving this, but we're going to need patience from you guys during that time. Give us until the end of the week, and we will figure out the best course of action. That being said, your hard work and playtime is not lost, and you will be rewarded for the time put in, one way or another. We will keep you updated as soon as we have any more information. Thanks!