Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Vercetti Own town [Death for lance Vance dance]

Quote Originally Posted by oSasuke*** View Post
    Last winner ahlway, unless I'm wrong how could he win if it hasn't logged in for 16 days to play to enter this event? Unless I got the profile wrong which I doubt.

http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/24402887
    :/ Idk I think he logged in yesterday then he won :3
    Hail Kanadian!

Quote Originally Posted by macarona008 View Post
    :/ Idk I think he logged in yesterday then he won :3
    You see the list of winners, the time 0 is when servers restarts time for next day, so what I'm saying is if you played yesterday your last login has been updated many hours ago. So idk how he won if he hasn't played for 16 days considering you need to play to enter draw
    Z8Games: Where you get infracted faster than they ban cheaters, enjoy your stay.

Some Undiscovered Place Waiting for New Maps

Last winner ahlway, unless I'm wrong how could he win if it hasn't logged in for 16 days to play to enter this event? Unless I got the profile wrong which I doubt.

http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/24402887
    that's a good question....and would make you wonder about the other winners. It wouldn't be the first time a list was wrong. The Noble Curse event the time before last (2nd one) had issues with it's lists.
    However, if I remember correctly someone can log in and play something like Zombie mode and it register for their last login time/last seen on date. So it's possible that's the case.

@GMs
    I do have a question though....it's in relation to the issues that arose on Saturday. It seems to have effected this event as well and the hours of 17:00 Saturday on through the first hour of Sunday do not show winners on the ZP Harvest winners list. So I'm curious to know if there are in fact winners and if so, if the list can be updated to show those winners?

^^Made by Terrify
    #LaTotoForever
    #GiftofGiving

Quote Originally Posted by Ixith View Post
    that's a good question....and would make you wonder about the other winners. It wouldn't be the first time a list was wrong. The Noble Curse event the time before last (2nd one) had issues with it's lists.
    However, if I remember correctly someone can log in and play something like Zombie mode and it register for their last login time/last seen on date. So it's possible that's the case.

@GMs
    I do have a question though....it's in relation to the issues that arose on Saturday. It seems to have effected this event as well and the hours of 17:00 Saturday on through the first hour of Sunday do not show winners on the ZP Harvest winners list. So I'm curious to know if there are in fact winners and if so, if the list can be updated to show those winners?
    Ye I remember that GM said way that might happen is if one were to log in and just spin crates or something and log out and it wouldn't count for their last log in, but I doubt that's been going on for 16 days and doesn't seem he spins anything. And are you saying he could be playing ZM and still won't show on his profile? And yes would be nice to get a GM input.
    Z8Games: Where you get infracted faster than they ban cheaters, enjoy your stay.

Vercetti Own town [Death for lance Vance dance]

Ye I remember that GM said way that might happen is if one were to log in and just spin crates or something and log out and it wouldn't count for their last log in, but I doubt that's been going on for 16 days and doesn't seem he spins anything. And are you saying he could be playing ZM and still won't show on his profile? And yes would be nice to get a GM input.
    Lol what about people who open 24H :3
    Hail Kanadian!

Quote Originally Posted by macarona008 View Post
    Lol what about people who open 24H :3
    Still shows that he was logged in X hours ago.

#Kanadian4President

[

Quote Originally Posted by Ixith View Post
    @GMs
    You'll have to wait for an official response from GMs, but just thought you at least might want to know that they are aware of this issue.
    ╔═.. ═════════════════════════╗
    weiwei.
    ╚══════.. ════════════════════╝

Real Men Wear Pink Weapon List

The names that didn't show is just a visual glitch happened last month too, where the top tab said the winner but the bottom tab containing the times did not show any name even though there was a winner.

Hope they least answer how a person away for over two weeks won.

Red face Im egyptione ilove all *-gm-*

Im neede the zp very very very very very much pleas iwant the zp