Default Lets talk about this Revamp bingo

So whos actually going to allow theirselves to be ripped off this bingo. Honestly, you went from 9'900 for 100 numbers to 7'900 for 50? What the hell kinda revamp is that?
    And the prizes? Hell no, lets talk about this, it took about 70 numbers to complete a full board for me. Meaning I would need to buy 2 sets of numbers for one board. Unless someone can now confirm that the numbers require way less tries. Now instead of flat out spending 9'900 for 1 board and still having a few numbers for the next one, im expected to spend 15'800 plus I got to have atleast 4 guaranteed nu- Oh lawd almost 4K zp for a guaranteed number?!... I.. I cant.. I need to sit down...

The overall prices for bingo supplies has received a dramatic price increase—everything is twice as expensive than what it was previously. For some items it's more than a 200% increase, and for some others, less. It's quite ironic (and laughable) that these price increases have been labeled as a 'revamp'.

After using 600 or so prize changers myself, I can offer the detail the only grand prizes that are extremely unlikely to land on one's board are also the two most valuable prizes:

1. Stranger Gear Package
    2. Stranger (Perm. Hero)

*in no particular order

Within 600 prize changers, Stranger Gear Package landed on my board just once, and towards the very end, while every other unique's gear packages landed numerous times.
    Within my 600 prize changers, Stranger (Perm. Hero) landed on my board twice, while every other permanent unique hero landed numerous times.

I also proceeded to gift my alt account 100 prize changers to see if its chances at getting Stranger would be any better—this was not the case.

---------------

In conclusion, I would not recommend to anyone that you participate in this Bingo event, unless you're either insanely stupid, or have loads of dough to spend on unprecedentedly mundane things (such as investing into a dead game).
    Last edited by GumShoe; 23-08-17 at 10:36 PM.

I managed to land on Stranger's Gear Package on my first prize change. Stranger took somewhere between 30 and 40 prize changers. We can probably chalk that one up as blind luck. As for the price revamps...Let's just not even go there...
    IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Warp (0)

Quote Originally Posted by GumShoe View Post
    The overall prices for bingo supplies has received a dramatic price increase—everything is twice as expensive than what it was previously. For some items it's more than a 200% increase, and for some others, less. It's quite ironic (and laughable) that these price increases have been labeled as a 'revamp'.

After using 600 or so prize changers myself, I can offer the detail the only grand prizes that are extremely unlikely to land on one's board are also the two most valuable prizes:

1. Stranger Gear Package
    2. Stranger (Perm. Hero)

*in no particular order

Within 600 prize changers, Stranger Gear Package landed on my board just once, and towards the very end, while every other unique's gear packages landed numerous times.
    Within my 600 prize changers, Stranger (Perm. Hero) landed on my board twice, while every other permanent unique hero landed numerous times.

I also proceeded to gift my alt account 100 prize changers to see if its chances at getting Stranger would be any better—this was not the case.

---------------

In conclusion, I would not recommend to anyone that you participate in this Bingo event, unless you're either insanely stupid, or have loads of dough to spend on unprecedentedly mundane things (such as investing into a dead game).
    2,500 x 60= 150000
    Now say for instance I had used that ammount + the amount of tries it would take me myself.
    7,900 x 2 = 15800 For stranger. (This is going by how many times I had to purchase 100 draws but now it is reduced to 50, I originally had to buy 100 draws because it took about 70 draws for me to recieve Jin, and Uriel)
    7.900 x 2 = 15800 for Stranger Gear pack
    Not to mention the NOW 3,400 GUARANTEED NUMBERS when they used to be around 2,500 if i remember
    3,400 x 8 = 27200
    Total = 208800 Which is roughly 229.45$(2 100,000 , 1 50,000, 1 20,000 , 1 10,000)
    Now the most prize changers I ever used was for uriel and that was 112
    2,500 x 11 = 27500
    Total = 86300 Which is roughly one purchase of 79.95 (1 100,000)
    With the old prices it would have cost me
    2,500 x 11 = 27500 (prize changers Old)
    9,900 x 2 = 19800 ( 100+ 100 = 200 -140 = 60 surplus *Both the hero and the package purchased*)
    1,500 x 8 = 12000 (Guaranteed Number Old)
    Which in total is = 59300 Which is roughly 51.98$ ( 1 50,000 + 1 10,000)
    51.98(old) - - - 79.95(new) - - - - 229.45(gumshoe + Lu-Xun mixed cost NEW (Estimation)) --- 106.47 ( gumshoe + Lu-Xun Mixed Cost OLD PRICES (Estimation))
    So if I had the same luck as my past bingos I would be spending an extra 27.97$ For the same hero WAS able to get less (IT COSTS ME ALMOST 30$ MORE)
    If the Gumshoe+Lu-Xun Mixed Cost was compared to what it would have been in the past we would be spending 122.98$ LESS (IT COSTS THE MIXED SUM ALMOST 123$ MORE)
    http://lostsaga.z8games.com/patches/...-2015-update2/ <-- Old Prices
    Last edited by zxKitexz; 24-08-17 at 02:52 AM.

Don't get your hopes up just yet. There is still the hero design contest for a chance at Stranger! I do agree with you though. I want the idol Destro pet but I'm not sure how many prize changers it's gonna take.
    Mother: Saiki
    Father: Knuck