Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yonakaaaaaaa View Post
    1 qustion if i was inactive and my ign gone and comeback active after 3 months and i will have free ign change true but what if someone used my ign while my ign has changed how i will comeback it
    If someone takes your ID because you lost it due to inactivity, then that's that, I'm afraid.

If you don't want to potentially lose your Name, don't be inactive for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
    Then it is gone and they now have it.
    no!!!!!!! my perfect ign i will try to keep it in school days .... you need to make after 2 maintenance or 3 not 1

;
    IGN:*Joker*Yn

Question, how long will it take for an account to become in the 'inactive' state ? 3 months? 6? a year?

Quote Originally Posted by M1600wner View Post
    If someone takes your ID because you lost it due to inactivity, then that's that, I'm afraid.

If you don't want to potentially lose your Name, don't be inactive for too long.
    i play everyday 5 times lol but in school days I'm afraid my parents will take the lap top so what the hell i am going to do !?!?!!

I'm wondering, What is the period of the "Inactive" will be considered?

EscapeArtist.

Quote Originally Posted by Y0ungAngie View Post
    Question, how long will it take for an account to become in the 'inactive' state ? 3 months? 6? a year?
    good question i wish 4 months

Great, I am always active anyways :P

Quote Originally Posted by yonakaaaaaaa View Post
    no!!!!!!! my perfect ign i will try to keep it in school days .... you need to make after 2 maintenance or 3 not 1
    ;
    Lol dont worry it takes years before your name will be available for others to take.

Quote Originally Posted by Y0ungAngie View Post
    2+ years. I had to wait 2 years to take the name of a trainee that never played a single match. On accounts that are actually played on the waiting period will be even longer.
    So if you play 1 match every 2 to 3 years you're safe.
    *---Eagle-
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/11967265

Quote Originally Posted by nGhost View Post
    Lol dont worry it takes years before your name will be available for others to take.

2+ years. I had to wait 2 years to take the name of a trainee that never played a single match. On accounts that are actually played on the waiting period will be even longer.
    oh ty i thought its like 1 month

Quote Originally Posted by nGhost View Post

My friend only had to wait 3 months on an IGN ._.
    I know because she sent me the account link and said she wanted the name, I said send a ticket and somehow worked...