Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Sup Fam

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    [oL]
    Posts
    10,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 311Saiden View Post
    Polleus was definitely one of the originals, Greycloak too, and Giggletron.
    Wrong .
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CookieMunzta
    Battlefield 3: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/CookieMunzta
    WLP

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    England
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 311Saiden View Post
    Polleus was definitely one of the originals, Greycloak too, and Giggletron.t.
    The real Saidin wouldnt have spelled his name wrong and know full well what youve just said isnt true.

    If this is the real guy, whats your twitter bio?
    Why do?

    Ex-Moderator Giggletron (Banned because LobsterMTS hates me)

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Innisfil ON
    Posts
    4,953

    Default

    Oh my it's been a while since we chatted. Not quite a year though! I really need to get skype back on my phone =/
    IGN: 88werdna
    Quotes:
    [GM]Saidin - I have no idea what this says. But I feel it deserves an infraction.
    TryAgain]Oh - This is funny. Battle of the farmers
    JPurvis - Play2Win
    credits: Annomader



  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMunzta View Post
    Wrong .
    LULZ leave it to you to tell him that.

    He's a bit fuzzy my dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggletron02 View Post
    The real Saidin wouldnt have spelled his name wrong and know full well what youve just said isnt true.

    If this is the real guy, whats your twitter bio?
    LOL.

    Seeing your sig just made me think of Lobster for a second. I swear, that guy just straight up disappeared, same with dot. I feel sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by [MOD]Andrew View Post
    Oh my it's been a while since we chatted. Not quite a year though! I really need to get skype back on my phone =/
    Don't do it. Mobile skype is awful.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,884

    Default

    ^ Not sure if you've recently used Skype on the phone or not, but they recently changed the interface for the Skype app (at least on iPhone) and I quite like it. Very minimalistic.
    ╔═.. ═════════════════════════╗
    weiwei.
    ╚══════.. ════════════════════╝

    Real Men Wear Pink Weapon List

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    England
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fizzeq2 View Post
    LULZ leave it to you to tell him that.

    He's a bit fuzzy my dude.



    LOL.

    Seeing your sig just made me think of Lobster for a second. I swear, that guy just straight up disappeared, same with dot. I feel sad.



    Don't do it. Mobile skype is awful.
    What's that first part even meant to mean?

    Good, that Brazilian was mentally unstable, he despises me because one of the old Moderators would spend more time playing games with me than him. He genuinely hates my guts because of it. I have the chat log somewhere, I thought it was a joke at first but I messaged him a few years later and he blocked me immediately on Steam.
    Why do?

    Ex-Moderator Giggletron (Banned because LobsterMTS hates me)

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    128

    Default

    I remember you from 2009-2010 when I played, didn't really use forums, but I remember [GM]Saidin. Literally the only name I remember from back then. Must've been 12-13 then, damn long time ago.
    Anyways enjoyed reading what you're up to nowadays, pretty great letting us, the community, know what you do nowadays.

    In-Game Name: [D]rone?
    Clan: LastTwinkie

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Snuggling with Angelic ❤
    Posts
    4,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [MOD]NattNatt View Post
    Never accepted Natt though :'(
    He also never accepted me

    But, I hope you still remember me, Saidin!

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggletron02 View Post
    What's that first part even meant to mean?

    Good, that Brazilian was mentally unstable, he despises me because one of the old Moderators would spend more time playing games with me than him. He genuinely hates my guts because of it. I have the chat log somewhere, I thought it was a joke at first but I messaged him a few years later and he blocked me immediately on Steam.
    I was tired so didn't really think of what I wrote. I meant that Saidin probably has a blurry memory of who the first mod(s) was and that he already admitted it, and I won't disagree; Saidin is wrong on the answer he gave regarding mods.

    Oh, that's disappointing to hear. Of all the active mods at the time (2013-2014, and maybe into 2015) I played with him and Seashore the most, plus 9 at times. Never had a negative encounter with him through the years. Maybe threw one insult at him on the forums before I was modded, but other than that I don't recall any **** happening between him and I. It's unfortunate but I suppose we all have different experiences with people.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    England
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fizzeq2 View Post
    I was tired so didn't really think of what I wrote. I meant that Saidin probably has a blurry memory of who the first mod(s) was and that he already admitted it, and I won't disagree; Saidin is wrong on the answer he gave regarding mods.

    Oh, that's disappointing to hear. Of all the active mods at the time (2013-2014, and maybe into 2015) I played with him and Seashore the most, plus 9 at times. Never had a negative encounter with him through the years. Maybe threw one insult at him on the forums before I was modded, but other than that I don't recall any **** happening between him and I. It's unfortunate but I suppose we all have different experiences with people.
    No the guy is actually unstable
    Why do?

    Ex-Moderator Giggletron (Banned because LobsterMTS hates me)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •