Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sup Fam

Word up!

Glad to see you're a mod now Abel, yes I remember you. Actually remember lots of people including you svanced.

Things are well with me. I was reminded of the old days yesterday so I stopped by to say hello. It was late though, but quiet! Was super stoked to see the Film Festival entries from earlier this year though! So glad they kept up with that. Also, what was that tournament esport thing they did in Toronto?! Like a LAN? That was super rad. How old is that? Either way pretty awesome.

The new game graphics for opening crates too LULZ but also amazing. When did that change happen?!

Glad to see the community still going even if quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by iAnarchy View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/mBaVx

lol people checking to see if its really sadin
    Guilty as charged. Couldn't have anyone impersonating one of my GM Ancestors lol

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
    Guilty as charged. Couldn't have anyone impersonating one of my GM Ancestors lol
    I can't say anything i'm on there snooping too xDDD

Vercetti Own town [Death for lance Vance dance]

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
    I think he was the real saidin cuz his posts too old u see that guy who called [MOD]Rex he chicked his profile but Rex left the game from long time and removed from him the mod
    Last edited by macarona008; 23-08-17 at 05:42 PM.
    Hail Kanadian!

It's me.

I mean there's an element of trust there. But I could send Rex a message, or any number of old mods or Juicebox, on any number of other platforms I have them on.

My old accounts were closed. And my old person account which I hid from the company records I can't remember the login info LOL.

Also with the general fiasco of forum software integration with the site and ultimately game accounts. I just didn't bother pursuing it. The situation at the time was a little.... tense? So those logins have been lost over time.
    Last edited by 311Saiden; 23-08-17 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 311Saiden View Post
    It's me.

Also with the general fiasco of forum software integration with the site and ultimately game accounts. I just didn't bother pursuing it. The situation at the time was a little.... tense? So those logins have been lost over time.
    Unfortunately I wasn't around at the time so I'm not sure how it went. But I am glad to see you drop by! Thanks for laying the groundwork that let us build up to what we have today, man

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Vercetti Own town [Death for lance Vance dance]

It's me.

I mean there's an element of trust there. But I could send Rex a message, or any number of old mods or Juicebox, on any number of other platforms I have them on.

My old accounts were closed. And my old person account which I hid from the company records I can't remember the login info LOL.

Glad to see you saidin <3 really we missed you and we hope you back like old times
    Hail Kanadian!

It's me.

Ohhh I bet you're an impersonator
    You suck. The End.

Hi there. I don't know you that much because when I came here I didn't know much about GMs and all that, but I heard great things about you. 😃

Maybe you could answer this: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....-first-GM-ever
    Last edited by iDupree_; 24-08-17 at 11:10 AM.

#Kanadian4President

Word up!

Glad to see you're a mod now Abel, yes I remember you. Actually remember lots of people including you svanced.

Things are well with me. I was reminded of the old days yesterday so I stopped by to say hello. It was late though, but quiet! Was super stoked to see the Film Festival entries from earlier this year though! So glad they kept up with that. Also, what was that tournament esport thing they did in Toronto?! Like a LAN? That was super rad. How old is that? Either way pretty awesome.

The new game graphics for opening crates too LULZ but also amazing. When did that change happen?!

Glad to see the community still going even if quiet.
    Thank you! There's been a lot of game improvements recently which might surprise you. If you every have any free time, you should check out the update page of the website. Link: http://crossfire.z8games.com/updates.html

I think you're the only old GM which still come by every now and then which is nice to see. I still have you on my friends list in-game to this day and even Hpx. lol
    Last edited by [MOD]Abel; 24-08-17 at 11:56 AM.

"I am one with the force and the force is with me."

CF Wikia Admin