Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Reserved .3.

Gatsha(Melee)
    Main Weapon - Staff/Club
    Armor - Grass armor
    Backstory
    No one knows of their origin, Some believe they are from an ancient african tribe long forgotten to history.While others believe they are wanderers that worship the god of sin dishing out justice where they see it fit. Their peculiar armor and weaponry don't show much of their combat ability but those that have encounter them know of their power two fold. Their mask sing before you can even see them and though the song is tranquil they are deadly.
    Personality:
    Has none
    Fighting Style
    They fight trying to keep their distance, their staff/club is their main method of attack. They are not mages and use conventional means to despatch their enemy’s (hallucinogens, smoke pellets) They are specialized in counter based combat often taunting the opponent to strike first.

As long as i've played this game I've always liked the simple fighters (mercenary's/heros).
    I fell in love with gladiator at first sight, same with sapper, musket, Iron knight the list goes on.
    But they felt solid and fun to play nothing fancy and they've been my faves since (Though I play some more than others these days lol).
    Mechanically I'd want this hero to be something like that simple and sweet (but obviously viable in today's climate lol)

Skills
    SD(Weapon)- Choices - Hits the grounds with his staff engulfing anyone around it in hallucinogens turning them into decoys that look exactly like Gatsha. They then scurrying away.
    ASD(Armor)- Slow down- Throws smoke pellets that cover and area slowing targets
    AD(Helm)- Tranquil Song- A song that taunts targets, they run toward you unable to attack for a sec or two (Sounds like a Flute)
    AS(Trinket)- Defend- A shield not only for defense but used to bash opponents away
    IGN: Zodd
    Tumblr- http://oniblu.tumblr.com/
    DeviantArt- http://hopefulantique.deviantart.com/
    Twitter - @Oni_Blu

Quote Originally Posted by LostAntique View Post
    Gatsha(Melee)
    Main Weapon - Staff/Club
    Armor - Grass armor
    Backstory
    No one knows of their origin, Some believe they are from an ancient african tribe long forgotten to history.While others believe they are wanderers that worship the god of sin dishing out justice where they see it fit. Their peculiar armor and weaponry don't show much of their combat ability but those that have encounter them know of their power two fold. Their mask sing before you can even see them and though the song is tranquil they are deadly.
    Personality:
    Has none
    Fighting Style
    They fight trying to keep their distance, their staff/club is their main method of attack. They are not mages and use conventional means to despatch their enemy’s (hallucinogens, smoke pellets) They are specialized in counter based combat often taunting the opponent to strike first.

As long as i've played this game I've always liked the simple fighters (mercenary's/heros).
    I fell in love with gladiator at first sight, same with sapper, musket, Iron knight the list goes on.
    But they felt solid and fun to play nothing fancy and they've been my faves since (Though I play some more than others these days lol).
    Mechanically I'd want this hero to be something like that simple and sweet (but obviously viable in today's climate lol)

Skills
    SD(Weapon)- Choices - Hits the grounds with his staff engulfing anyone around it in hallucinogens turning them into decoys that look exactly like Gatsha. They then scurrying away.
    ASD(Armor)- Slow down- Throws smoke pellets that cover and area slowing targets
    AD(Helm)- Tranquil Song- A song that taunts targets, they run toward you unable to attack for a sec or two (Sounds like a Flute)
    AS(Trinket)- Defend- A shield not only for defense but used to bash opponents away
    wow. good job. the concept art is really well done. i would actually love to see this hero in game.

for kls devs eyes only (not actual submission for contest just suggestion):

Quote Originally Posted by hyperspace View Post
    ▼▼▼
    -developers should make some gears based off of the monsters found inside monster dungeon mode
    -these gears would be rares and can only be obtained by playing md
    -obtainable from the reward screen and reward chest and possibly even crafting

baby bear helm
    -passive (99 meter, 33 to activate)
    -headbutt the enemy pushing them a short distance and stunning them for 1s
    -no invincibility frames, this helm is simply a lesser version of iron knight helm with a lower stun duration and the added small push effect
    -stun effect similar to fighter headband gear

concept icon
    effect referance

dalphne armor
    -active (buff)
    -aoe heal yourself and nearby allies by 10% + defence buff (superarmor+wont drop gears 6s)
    -defense buff is similar to shadow boxer trinket (except this armor is an aoe and buff given has less duration)

concept icon effect referance
    defense buff referance
    fresh and piping hot, right out of fire temple:

goblin assassin robe
    -passive
    -upon activation enter stealth mode for a short duration (>3s), pressing attack while stealthed will unleash a deadly stab (faint)
    -picture a lesser version of chaos refud passive ability (less range on stab, less time stealthed)
    -air castable+half faint recovery+knockback recovery
    -while stealthed... passive depletes and youre able to walk through players

stealth+stab referance

recovery referance
    tbc...
    Last edited by GREVO; 08-09-17 at 04:18 PM.

part 2 of kls devs eyes only:

fresh and piping hot, right out of fire temple:

goblin assassin robe
    -passive
    -upon activation enter stealth mode for a short duration (>3s), pressing attack while stealthed will unleash a deadly stab (faint)
    -picture a lesser version of chaos refud passive ability (less range on stab, less time stealthed)
    -air castable+half faint recovery+knockback recovery
    -while stealthed... passive depletes and youre able to walk through players

stealth+stab referance

recovery referance
    trying to expand the skills beyond the monsters attacks.

goblin acolyte robe:
    -active
    -cast a pentagram that conjures out a fierce lightning storm
    -lightning strikes are randomized similar to ice mage's weapon skill (however in the shape of a pentagram instead of a circle)
    -each lightning strike stuns for 2s

surprise box trinket:
    -active
    -summon a surprise box that seeks out nearby enemies and eats them up.
    -after 6s the surprise box will explode.
    -similar to peter pan's trinket except when surprise box explodes it doesn't allow enemies to jump (since the explosion hits them as t)

rESERVED

Hero Name: Leeu

https://sta.sh/01liw7mi19p6

https://sta.sh/028q5l6on0ps

Main weapon:Short bow.

Off-hand weapon:N/A.

Hero Backstory:

Leeu was the most knowledgeable scholar and historian of his small village. He used his extensive knowledge to aid his village in a myriad of ways. Recognizing his great potential, the village elders considered him for a gift that hadn't been passed down in over five decades. Leeu was summoned before the council of elders. Erected in the center of the dimly lit room was a massive statue of a roaring lion, the proud symbol of his village. To the left and right of the statue sat six elders, each said to be well in to their hundreds. Leeu bowed before the statue as the the elder to the immediate right of the statue spoke, "We have taken notice of your usefulness." Another elder chimed in behind the first "You have become a great asset to your people." "I appreciate all your kind words, it is an honor to be speaking to each of the elders directly," Leeu said, humbly.

"Stand, young one," said a female elder, "You were not brought here to exchange pleasantries." Leeu stood with pride as another elder spoke "She speaks truth, let us continue with purpose." The most physically fit elder stood, slowly walking towards Leeu his hand extended towards him. The elder sat his palm upon Leeu's forehead, as his eyes slowly rolled back in to his skull. Leeu felt a bit of concern for the elder, not sure what was happening. His naturally helpful nature made him want to help the elder, but he found himself stuck in place. Leeu attempted to speak before passing out. Leeu awoke to an image of golden lion, pacing back and forth in front of him.

Leeu swung his head side to side, trying to grasp the situation before finally locking eyes with the lion. "I see..." The beasts voice rumbled through the enclosed space "You have now been selected." Leeu managed to speak through his utter shock "Selected? I will not act as some kind of tribute dinner for you beast!" With a slight chuckle the large animal spoke once more "Foolish boy, you would not make a very good meal for anything larger than a hyena." Before Leeu could retort the lion spoke once more "You have been selected to take on my essence, and act as a supreme protector for your village, boy." "I have read stories about this," now bowing before the golden beast, "Do you really deem me worthy of such a gift?" The lion slowly walked over to Leeu, his massive body standing proudly over him "The wisest among you has deemed you worthy child!" His mouth opened up as he leapt into the air at Leeu.

The vision ended abruptly, Leeu awaking feeling born again. All six village elders stood over him, looking satisfied. "The gift of the lion has been bestowed upon you," the villagers spoke in unison "You shall be this villages beacon of light, seeking any dark forces that may seek to bring harm." Leeu stood as proud as the lion, accepting this new responsibility. Leeu took on his new role in stride, quickly becoming renowned for his work in not only his village but surrounding villages as well. Leeu became a symbol for strength, pride and hope in nearly every village he touched.

Hero Fighting Style:

Basic Attacks:Five basic attacks, incorporating both kicks and bow strikes. While jumping, Leeu unleashes five rapid bow strikes, ending with a arrow shot.

Hold D:He shoots a spirit arrow that quickly pulls in his target leaving them spinning and temporarily fainted. Aerial hold D, Leeu lets loose 4 rapid arrows diagonally.

Inputs:Inputs based on a meter that charges to 100, every input use spends 25 meter. Meter will charge while walking and dashing. Leeu is able to use inputs from his hold D after pulling in his opponents. First input being and upwards strike with golden lion paw, launching the enemy.(Up, Up.) Second input is a lion swipe across the enemy, inflicting a short faint status, crumple faint if the hold D hits.(Right, Down) Third input is a bow strike downwards, bouncing the enemy.(Down, Down)

Hero Abilities:

Weapon Skill:(Ground Recovery)Leeu transforms in to his beast form before unleashing a roar, making all enemies nearby cower in fear. In this mode he gains increased speed, damage and quick recovery. This mode lasts for 20-25 seconds.

Armor Skill:Leeu pulls back his bow string and holds it until fully charged. He lets loose a massive controllable arrow that depletes the gauge of one skill at random from any enemy it touches stunning them in the process.

Helmet Skill:(Ground recovery, air recovery)Leeu enters the spirit realm, becoming invisible and intangible for 8 seconds until reappearing on the field again. He gains a bit of health back during his time in the spirit realm.

Trinket Skill:Leeu stabs his dagger in to the ground setting a trap for unsuspecting enemies. When the dagger is touched by the enemy a blinding golden light emits from the dagger and blinds the enemy whilst knocking them back.
    Last edited by Ashogo; 13-09-17 at 01:43 PM.

IGN: -Golbez

Hero: Hockey Bruiser

Story: Roughing up others in Hockey was the only thrill he enjoyed in life. The League had no choice other than to ban him for his disregard for Sportsmanship. Luckily, an eager Talent Scout told him of a place where his skills would not be frowned upon, through the Time Gate.

I wanted a Hero for our contest to represent North America. So I thought, "Why not another Sport Hero?"

Main Weapon: Hockey Stick

Armor: Vintage Hockey Gear. (Striped Onesie Uniform with LSNA Logo, Shorts over top, Jason Voorhees styled Goalie mask, and Old Vintage Leather Padding)

Weapon Skill: Hat Trick - Shoots 3 Pucks that pierce and stun opponents with a 4th Puck that carries Heroes away. Able to aim full 360 direction to shoot.

Armor Skill: All-out Brawl - Spawns 3 - 4 Clones That seek and grab opponents to deliver 3 punches to the gut and an uppercut.

Helm Skill: Target Practice - Spawn a Hockey Net Trap stringing up the opponent(s). Up to 5 puck shots aimed at target(s)

Trinket Skill: Clean Streak - Spawn and Ride a Zamboni that drives around freezing opponents that you run over and leaving a trail of ice that others slide around not stopping till hitting dry land.

Ok, I don't really have anytime (due to work schedules) to put down neat drawings for you guys.

I really do want to pitch this part I wanted for this hero to be "Fun" (at least to me.)

-His Hold D Attack is to wind up a Slap Shot. An attack for those who are Standing, Feinted and on Ground. That when you hit the opponent, they fly forward like a puck, hitting into other opponents (Using them as Pucks)

-The Slap Shot can be charged WHILE Dashing.

-Dash Attack is Shoulder Checking, flipping opponents on ground to ready up a Slap Shot.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Like I said earlier, I wanted a hero to represent LSNA.

Go Team, Go!

P.S. Yeah. I am Canadian, can't blame me for wanting this hero, eh?

Default Hero Submission (ign: Noelle)

Name: Spirit’s Chosen

Short Backstory: The spirits you chose to protect carried you away from danger and into Lost Saga!

Long Backstory:
    You were the son of one of the most feared raiders in the land. However, unlike your father, your heart was pure and kind; not wishing any harm on others.
    You decide to run away from home as a result of his actions. The first 5 days on the run only ended up with you losing yourself in the vast country.
    Just before the sixth day was about to begin, you wandered and wandered and found yourself standing at the very front of what was, at first glance, a lost garden.
    You decided to step inside. You take a look around and found out you walked into an abandoned temple and decided to investigate.
    Besides the overgrown plants, you found items which tell the story of a darker tale: a raider’s weapon rusted to beyond usability, a number of skeletons covered in plant material, and the torn robes of the priests who lived there.
    As you took the robe in your hands, you hear a voice as if it came from beneath the earth itself. “Child,” it cried, “Save us! Relieve us of our suffering!” You thought you were just hearing things until suddenly you went blind, numb, unconscious, and paralyzed.
    “Child, we are the spirits of the fallen priests here,” another voice called out to you, “We sensed your aura of purity and benevolence. We have chosen you to lead us out from suffering and to make our souls at peace again.”
    You were comatose for what felt like an eternity. While you were in this dead-ish state, the spirits made your body their new temple and home and prevented your body from decaying.
    However one day, the spirits forcibly woke your body from your slumber. “Danger! I sense a very malicious aura near here!” You sat up and saw two men clearing the grass around and took a closer look. You found out they were raiders!
    “What are you doing defiling this holy ground?” You spoke. They turned towards your direction and you fought them head-on. However, it seems like the more you fought, the more dead-ish they became as if they were cursed by an unknown force. More raiders flocked to your position and both you and the spirits overtook them all. All but one.
    You looked at the last enemy that dared approach you. You instantly recognize his steely gaze as your father’s. He quickly drew his pistol and the world instantly faded to white. You were comatose again.
    But you woke up one day into an unfamiliar space. The spirits you desired to protect had protected you from dying. A man in a black afro appeared before you.
    “Hello. I am Developer K!”

Appearance:
    Weapon: A dagger handle with about 1-2 cm of the blade still intact. The blade and the handle however are rusted to beyond any real-world usability.
    Armor: Tattered brown pants, Tattered white shirt, brown belt, belt buckle with the Raider insignia.
    Helmet: A white bandana with a tribal pattern. Wore as a headband.
    Trinket: A worn knife sheath.

Hold D blue spirit- weapon: fists

Basics:

4 hit basics - d d d d:
    First hit- punch with the right arm, input cancellable
    Second hit- punch with the left arm, input cancellable
    Third hit- punch downwards with the right arm, ends in a bounce if the enemy is hit in the air or fainted or a faint if the enemy is on the ground, input cancellable
    Fourth hit- kick the enemy up and automatically jump, not input cancellable

2 hit dash attack - run d d:

First hit- hit the enemy with your elbow, input cancellable
    Second hit- hit the enemy with a sweeping low kick, hits grounded, input cancellable

2 hit air attack - (air) d d:

First hit- dive kick; works similarly to dokkaebi air attack; input cancellable
    Second hit (if dive kick hits)- tackle the enemy to the ground; input cancellable

Inputs:
    Right -> Right: slide forward similarly to haohmaru’s input (takes 3 gauge; maximum 2x)
    Left -> Left: slide backward similarly to haohmaru’s input (takes 3 gauge; maximum 2x)
    Down -> Right: go directly into the third attack of basics (takes 3 gauge; maximum 2x)
    Down -> Left: go directly into the second attack of basics (takes 3 gauge; maximum 2x)
    Left -> Right: go directly into the second attack of the dash attack (takes 3 gauge; maximum 2x)
    Left -> Down: summon a spiritual projectile to attack the nearest enemy and ¼ faints (has pre-rework devil tracking and takes 4 hits to faint an enemy, similar to yumira’s god mode mechanics. This can pick up fainted opponents; takes 3 gauge; maximum 5x)
    Down -> Down (air only): instantly go to ground level (takes 3 gauge; jump cancellable; maximum 1x)

Hold D mechanics:
    The input gauge fills up similar to how Gwimusa’s gauge fills up at a rate of 3 gauge every 2 seconds. Getting attacked grants you 2 gauge, Any non input attack grants you 2 gauge. Maximum gauge is 44.

When the gauge is full, you can summon a spiritual giant with the hold D that will automatically attack enemies in his range. There are also different effects depending where you use the hold D:
    Hold D on ground- similar to tao warrior armor but much quicker. Guard breaks
    Hold D in air- similar to leviathan armor’s air use. Guard breaks

Giant Mechanics:
    The gauge will then deplete at 2 gauge every 3 seconds. Inputs will deplete as normal. The giant’s attacks are slower (similar to 2/3rd’s of earthbreaker’s speed), but every hit guard breaks and don’t recharge gauge. Additionally, the giant will attack while you are blocking or down. Any attack done to the giant will be treated as if the giant has super armor, but all hits will affect you first.

Giant attacks:
    1st hit- swings his body and punches leftward with his right fist
    2nd hit- swings his body and punches rightward with his left fists
    3rd hit- raises his arms and slams both arms down, hits grounded

Skills:
    Weapon (SD) - Rising Spirits
    Starting CD: 28

Summon a circle with Ice mage’s weapon skill effect, but instead of blizzard, has multiple effects
    SD -> D;
    8 spirits over 6 seconds will be summoned to attack any enemy within the circle. They have the exact same attacks as Naked, do not hit people in the air, disappear after 2 hits, and are blockable
    SD -> S;
    Summon a giant spirit that has the exact same mechanics as the hold D giant spirit.
    SD -> A;
    4 spirits over 3 seconds will be summoned to attack any enemy within the circle. They fire up to 5 Left-down projectiles, can hit people in the air, disappear after 1 hit, and are blockable.

Armor (ASD) - Last Light
    Starting CD: 28

Teleport to the nearest enemy and deals the difference in HP between you and your enemy as true damage (maximum: 21 %); Half feint recovery.

Helmet (AS) - Unholy Countdown
    Passive - starts at 0 gauge and ends at 10

Every 11th hit you do from any attack with any hero or any skill applies the Disable debuff for 0.3 seconds (similar to cannot operate, enemy will be brought to a standing state, cannot move/attack/block or use any skills except for gears like gumiho ears and swap). Resets AS gauge to 0

Trinket (AS) - Soul Slash
    Starting CD: 15

Slash with the handle twice. Faints. Refaints. Guard breaks. Has the same hitbox and mechanics as Zhao Yun’s trinket.

No drawings because if I did i think it would be considered less.
    Once again, ign: Noelle
    Last edited by Xyvele; 14-09-17 at 12:11 AM.

Default My Entry

Hero Name - Xakisfer Lahar Utilizes his unique fighting abilities and ray gun to show he shouldn't be taken lightly.
    Main Weapons - Hand to Hand Combat and Silver Fusion(Ray Gun)
    Armor - Cloak/Jacket
    Backstory - Xakisfer had a lot of interest growing up those main things being studying magic and technology. Xakisfer was a very capable fighter because of the dangers of where he used to live, he created his own unique fighting style of breakdancing mixture with martial arts. As soon as Lahar knew his passion he does more and more research about the technology and research soon or later Lahar created his ray gun(Silver Fusion) just from pure interest. Lahar interest went further into Magic the most intriguing topic was the creation of Lazer Gin's cloaks. One day Lahar did some research and found a seller in which he found the cloak of "The Supernova" in The Supernova was bore! ( in Xakisfer"s time technology fanatic don't really believe in magic so the seller didn't know it's capabilties.)
    Q(Trinket) -
    W(Helm) - Disappears in a speed state(Speed Step) and bursts out with the Supernova Aura Explosion
    E(Armor) - (A)- High Jump(Ground and Air) (S) Supernova Aura (Superarmor invulnerability 2 secs) Double tap direction keys( Speed step dash for good distance)
    R(Weapon) - Xakisfer has a passive weapon skill to switch between his hand to hand combat and the usage of "Silver Fusion" in Energy Blasting mode and Gravity Mode

BBOY FU
    Basic Attack
    Hold D(Flare[dance move] Rotation) picks up grounded (Jump cancelable)
    Basic Dash Attacks(Jump Cancelable
    Dash Hold D( Flying Spider[Dance Move Spider 90 degrees in the air])
    Basic Air Attack
    Air Hold D( Landing Spider)
    Counter

SILVER FUSION ENERGY
    Basic Attack
    Hold d(Aim for energy shot)
    Basic Dash Attacks
    Basic Air Attack shots
    Dash Hold D- Ground slide(Jump cancelable)
    Air Hold D(Aim for shot)

SILVER FUSION GRAVITY
    Basic Attack
    Hold d(Aim for gravity effect shots) Slows enemy(grounded) in place. Enemy in the air gravity forced to the ground
    Basic Dash Attacks
    Basic
    Air hold d(Aim for shots)

Last edited by [MOD]Queen; 14-09-17 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Recoded images