Default Sapper nuke reform idea

Just a little idea for the Sapper Nuke to feel more like a nuke. What do you think?

Reform: Blast zone is bigger than before, does not hurt or flinch the user, inflicts "Nuked" or "Radioactive" status (new effect: being near allies with this status does a small amount of DoT damage to you and your allies for a small amount of time. Biohazard icon) or just plain ol' fire/poison status. The damage remains the same if you hit an enemy in the sweet spot, but is far less powerful outside of it, but gives a pretty good knock back (think Templar Master's hold D).

Blast Zone: 10%~15% chance to strip gear, knock back going the opposite direction from the sweet spot, less damage to the current nuke unless you hit your target(s) with the sweet spot

Sweet spot: 30% chance to strip gear, bonus drop damage (no knock back), more damage compared to the rest of the blast zone
    Last edited by LSRookieCL; 11-08-17 at 01:28 PM.
    I hope Special Forces comes out soon...

ew chance rates

better idea: make it like hades armor where it targets every player in the map and drops a nuke on them. This makes the "error noise" that it does before landing a lot more threatening and forces all opponents to take cover. Also does drop damage now

Here's my idea for crazy sapper evo:
    -jump cancel basics
    -jump attack slams down instead of half faints
    -can jump cancel dash attack
    -new jump hold D that lays air mines which float by small propellers
    -new counter where you lay a mine onto the opponent, half-faints them and you can jump cancel the counter
    -every grounded mine can't be seen at all unless the player is extremely close to them, making Trapper helm more useful against these Sappers
    -weapon skill is a half-faint counter and brand new fire-infused mega mine that applies fire debuff Also can't be detected at all unless someone uses Trapper's helm
    Last edited by NotSquirel; 12-08-17 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSquirel View Post
    ew chance rates
    It's always had a chance to strip gears.
    I hope Special Forces comes out soon...

Quote Originally Posted by LSRookieCL View Post
    It's always had a chance to strip gears.
    wrong. crazy sapper's trinket skill will strip 100% of the time on a player without boss buff. chance-based attacks are just unreliable. that's why we never really see haohmaru armor, runningback armor, or elios dice.

chance-based attacks should never be taken seriously in fighting games. they're only for trolling

edit: kls might've changed how draining/stripping works in their meta. idk, haven't been keeping up lately
    Last edited by NotSquirel; 12-08-17 at 05:17 PM.

also don't disregard my evo idea
    Last edited by NotSquirel; 12-08-17 at 05:21 PM.

Reduce the 3 year cool down.
    All it needs honestly.

EDIT: Unless it's a person with buff it's 100% strip chance unless KLS changed it
    Last edited by Tellus; 12-08-17 at 07:28 PM.
    Currently the worst player ever
    IGN: Tellus PM me if you need anything

Quote Originally Posted by NotSquirel View Post
    also don't disregard my evo idea
    I don't know about the air mine part. Feel like it kinda takes away from gameplay of a sapper as a grounded fighter. I'd rather the air hold D simply be a heavier version of the tap D where it bounces them.

And yeah KLS recently did a huge Balance patch stopping particular faint swap combos. Draining was nerfed so that it only drains skills halfway. Iirc though tinker bell still drains fully but only armor and wep skill I'd have to find the thread again.

And also pretty sure the increased the cooldown of Tao scroll and Runningback trinket. LEL.
    Edit: here's the thread. http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....iang-Evolution
    Last edited by BelgrimLS; 14-08-17 at 09:48 AM.
    Mother: Saiki
    Father: Knuck

Quote Originally Posted by BelgrimLS View Post
    And also pretty sure the increased the cooldown of Tao scroll and Runningback trinket. LEL.
    Edit: here's the thread. http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....iang-Evolution
    Great! This way nobody will ever be able to use them in a regular match.
    BIG GUY: SWOONIS