Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    0

    Angry MM Server Connection Failed.

    Hello,

    I can't log into NA1. Every time I click on NA1 it will stop at "Step2" of the loading process and after a while with give me: "MM Server Connection Failed", then the game will close out. I am a NA player and playing in UK has seriously dulled my experience of CF. I submitted a view tickets in regards of this Issue, but the support staff's copy and paste game is too strong for me. It feels as if they're not even looking into my issue. I have tried factory resetting my Computer, reinstalling CF, getting a new router, & a number of other troubleshoots. I have had this same problem in the past and it was quickly fixed. It has been little over two weeks since my experience with the NA connection failures and there has been no change nor any sign of effort by z8 support staff. I legit don't even know why y'all have a support staff...

    Is there anyone that have had the same issue recently and is there any advice that you could give that may fix my issue?

    Thank you for any advice that you can supply towards the solution to my issue!

    TIRED OF UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    161

    Default

    We all feel your pain.
    Countless threads regarding the MM SERVER,
    Kanadian has a fix NOT, the guy seriously ain't that high up in the world of I.T... however Some of us have been having this issue since the May Patch.. and the Game Masters chose to IGNORE paying players to find a possible fix.
    I doubt there will be a fix anytime soon with a dead management team, and the support is dire straits to be perfectly honest.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggie View Post
    We all feel your pain.
    Countless threads regarding the MM SERVER,
    Kanadian has a fix NOT, the guy seriously ain't that high up in the world of I.T... however Some of us have been having this issue since the May Patch.. and the Game Masters chose to IGNORE paying players to find a possible fix.
    I doubt there will be a fix anytime soon with a dead management team, and the support is dire straits to be perfectly honest.
    Kanadian isn't the one who deals with Server issues so blaming your issues to him isn't fair to him. From what I know, there is another department for that.

    To OP: If the solutions on the Support Ticket doesn't work then please either reply (if you can) to the original ticket you submitted or to send in a new Support Ticket explaining that the previous solutions which were provided, didn't work.

    "I am one with the force and the force is with me."

    CF Wikia Admin

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [MOD]Abel View Post
    Kanadian isn't the one who deals with Server issues so blaming your issues to him isn't fair to him. From what I know, there is another department for that.
    There is indeed another department, but I guess I appear to be an easy target :P

    That being said, please do send a ticket. They'll give you something to try, and ask for some info. They are currently collecting information on everyone who is receiving the issue so that a common denominator can be found, and a solution worked out from that.

    ​Sig By [GM]Cinder

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
    There is indeed another department, but I guess I appear to be an easy target :P

    That being said, please do send a ticket. They'll give you something to try, and ask for some info. They are currently collecting information on everyone who is receiving the issue so that a common denominator can be found, and a solution worked out from that.
    I have sent a ticket. They provided a few things to try to see if it would help, and I appreciated that. I also replied that none of them have worked and that has been over two weeks ago. I attempted another ticket and was replied with a "We are aware of the issue" response but no Solution for over a week. I am tired of playing this game in UK and I'm overall tired with the late solutions to any issue that doesn't involve zp purchases... >

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,708

    Default

    ╔═.. ═════════════════════════╗
    weiwei.
    ╚══════.. ════════════════════╝

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [MOD]Weiwei View Post
    It works now, thank you. I tried this morning and it loaded perfectly fine. I take back nothing I said. But now I'm able to play with friends. ^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •