View Poll Results: Please watch the videos below and vote for your favourite!

Voters
790. You may not vote on this poll
  • [n-

82 10.38%
  • weiwei*.*

94 11.90%
  • ly*

20 2.53%
  • [SLING]Blade

361 45.70%
  • aTx.-Fame.HD

233 29.49%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Quote Originally Posted by eternalfire2 View Post
    well, both made the same and both has great vid but as it always said better man wins so sling will win ^^
    no need to argue about all that it's a voting system he can't just bug or cheat in it !!! so he win fairly + atx subs must have voted for him even tho he might net be the best of them
    so why don't we argue about his votes ? i did chose sling even before i sow the post on FB lmao i didn't even know he was an egy :'')
    lol let's just wish them all good luck shall we ?
    Well matter of fact is, that blade for 4th place after the first day with barely any votes! n] and atx were getting a lot of votes right at the beginning. So wasnt it for the post in the big fb egy group there would never be so many votes in there and that is a fact!

seeing all these ppl talking about fake votes and sling shouldn't win is funny yk why?
    because u can argue as much as u want but we all know this won't affect anything

Quote Originally Posted by sKiiTs View Post
    seeing all these ppl talking about fake votes and sling shouldn't win is funny yk why?
    because u can argue as much as u want but we all know this won't affect anything
    The Problem is that there are fake votes! aTx was after the poll the first one and after (1-5 days) sling was like with 50-100 votes more. His(SlingBlade) work is just put some random/cf green screens and make a video about a story( cant call it a story since everything blow up and make no sense) xd As Editor(me) i wouldnīt pick him, because itīs not good like atx fame video! Atx fame video is one of the videos which show the truth about Crossfire Editing. Very cool Killstreaks and great editing which show what crossfire is about But srsly if sling win , it is one year again that gms/users pick a wrong winner! Good example was the real life video about the guys last year :,) The story was not really good and didnīt show what cf is about xd It was more like a advertising for Crossfire Na. For me was the winner Nerd last year, because it show again what crossfire is about and not the useless storys which nobody get or understand what is going in the video. At least my vote is for aTx-Fame, because what i said about crossfire Editing( Killstreaks+Editing). Also can one tell me why super is not in the poll? I would pick him as winner, because his clip was perfect enough for being a winner!

!

congratz Sling. nt to everyone else
    [n-

Quote Originally Posted by ennnn View Post
    congratz Sling. nt to everyone else
    i voted for you,nice video
    good luck next year hope they do better voting system that satisfies everyone's needs <3

Congratulations to [SLING]Blade on being our player's choice award winner. You will be contacted shortly via the ticket system.

For everyone who disagrees with the way this was done, we have made the final decision based on the mass-majority of votes. The polls fluctuated overtime, and the GM team have monitored the votes. Based on the discussions on this thread, we will decide if Player's Choice will return next year.

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Join us on Twitch every Friday 4-5PM EST