View Poll Results: Please watch the videos below and vote for your favourite!

Voters
790. You may not vote on this poll
  • [n-

82 10.38%
  • weiwei*.*

94 11.90%
  • ly*

20 2.53%
  • [SLING]Blade

361 45.70%
  • aTx.-Fame.HD

233 29.49%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Man you guys can not let it go, they picked the players and now its voting, lets end it.

Good luck to all.

all of them are great but weiwei lol thats so sad... ;-;
    will choose sling i liked his vid more GL all ^^
    Egy and proud
    .To]-LMaO.

I have only one suggestion for future events where players must vote:

players who vote must have a minimal rank ( to eliminate alt accounts or farmed accounts) and to be older then starting event ( to eliminate new spam accounts )

I think this condition will legitimate the final vote and winners so will not be so much argues on final results

☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
    ✓ Honorable Player
    ✪ Forum Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadowRo View Post

players who vote must have a minimal rank ( to eliminate alt accounts or farmed accounts) and to be older then starting event ( to eliminate new spam accounts )

I think this condition will legitimate the final vote and winners so will not be so much argues on final results
    Agree, most of voters never login to forums
    #FIXTHEGAME #FIXTHEGAME

#Change.30.Ribbons.Reward

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadowRo View Post

Agree 100%
    I'm Savitar The God Of Speed (:

Quote Originally Posted by PyrateX View Post
    Agree, most of voters never login to forums
    again login to forum isn't important because as i mention before most of the winners aren't a forumers
    in my opinion who should vote must be active in the game for X hours in that month to stop who use inactive accounts

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralZezo2 View Post
    Is it not the right of the Egyptians (the majority here) to win?
    What a logic.
    Ofc an egyption can win. But don't you think it's unfair, that egyptions, the majority of players here on CF, backs up an egyption instead of a fair voiting? Let's take it real like atx's subscribers are all active and slings Group members on Facebook aswell. Sling has 10 times more votes than atx and because only he posted his video in the group with the text "please vote for me to win" (I don't know if he even wrote that).
    Wassup :^)

Quote Originally Posted by pHiLaToR9 View Post
    Ofc an egyption can win. But don't you think it's unfair, that egyptions, the majority of players here on CF, backs up an egyption instead of a fair voiting? Let's take it real like atx's subscribers are all active and slings Group members on Facebook aswell. Sling has 10 times more votes than atx and because only he posted his video in the group with the text "please vote for me to win" (I don't know if he even wrote that).
    well, both made the same and both has great vid but as it always said better man wins so sling will win ^^
    no need to argue about all that it's a voting system he can't just bug or cheat in it !!! so he win fairly + atx subs must have voted for him even tho he might net be the best of them
    so why don't we argue about his votes ? i did chose sling even before i sow the post on FB lmao i didn't even know he was an egy :'')
    lol let's just wish them all good luck shall we ?
    Egy and proud
    .To]-LMaO.

Quote Originally Posted by ***killsss View Post
    again login to forum isn't important because as i mention before most of the winners aren't a forumers
    in my opinion who should vote must be active in the game for X hours in that month to stop who use inactive accounts
    might work but put in your consideration that some ppl might be inactive coz of work school ect...
    still a nice idea for next one +1 for it ^^
    Egy and proud
    .To]-LMaO.