Thread: Ticket Support

Default Ticket Support

Hello. This is a quick question. I've done a ticket support recently for a problem I've been having for 5 months.
    They said they will forward me to another department. But, I don't know where I'll find the reply from that department. So, please help me.

<Removed>
    Last edited by [MOD]Weiwei; 05-08-17 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Please do not post Support screenshots

Technically, what they're saying is that they've forwarded your message to the appropriate department to be taken care of; however, you are most likely not going to receive a reply from that department.

What is the problem (if you don't sharing it here)?
    ╔═.. ═════════════════════════╗
    weiwei.
    ╚══════.. ════════════════════╝

So. For the past 5 months. I've been receiving a problem called "Failed to connect to host server" This problem has been occurring for legit 5 months. 1 of the main reasons that this annoys me is because I've been playing this game for about 7 years now. I'm a huge senior player. 5 months is the longest streak I haven't played this game. I've done everything that was told for me to do from people in this forums and ticket support. And I WISH I WISH. I can play this game again one day..

Yeah, you were right to go to Support, it's not something anyone on the forums can help you. You can only wait until the issue is resolved. Sorry I can't help more.
    weiwei.

But, where will I see the reply from the department???

Support never told you that you were going to get a reply from any department, so not sure what you're asking.

I know they are looking into your issue, but that's all I know. If you want additional help, you're unfortunately going to have to contact Support since only they know the status of your issue.
    Last edited by [MOD]Weiwei; 09-08-17 at 11:35 PM.
    weiwei.