Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by nGhost View Post
    At the time I sumbitted my first ticket regarding the account above it was offline for around 6 months. Its on 2 years now, so I gave it a while to say the least lol.
    Now what do you suggest me to do? We both know its highly unlikely this account is ever going to be used again, but you are the one that knows the policies you have to follow and I dont. I have a feeling its right on the edge of being considered in-active. It has to be after all this time.
    So, should I send a ticket again after a month or two from now, or would that be a waste of time? If you say its going to take another 2 years I'll get it out of my head.
    That does sound pretty odd. I'd recommend sending another ticket, but PM me the ticket # please. I can look into it next time I walk by the support staff's desks.

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
    That does sound pretty odd. I'd recommend sending another ticket, but PM me the ticket # please. I can look into it next time I walk by the support staff's desks.
    Just to clear up any possible confusion: I meant I sumbitted a ticket when the account was offline for 6 (I think) months. I did get a reply.
    I then tried again last month when the account hit the 2 years offline mark.

It might have sounded like I waited 2 years for a reply from support, but thats not what I meant.
    Anyways, I'l Pm you the ticket# in a sec.
    Last edited by nGhost; 10-08-17 at 04:13 PM.
    *---Eagle-
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/11967265