Default CFCL Open Registration Management

Are a lot of teams and people not going to be able to participate in CFCL Open because of errors and neglect with support tickets? Or are they all going to have to make alt accounts to use GP ak47's against VIPs as their only hope of participating?

Trying to sign up and I get "Only the team captain may use this feature." smh guess I won't be able to sign up.
    "I'll be branded a maniac for speaking the truth, and I'll be murdered as soon as I hit the streets with the proof." - Immortal Technique

To be fair, they extended registration for a week. If your team hasn't been approved by now, can't place blame on their end.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadoppler View Post
    To be fair, they extended registration for a week. If your team hasn't been approved by now, can't place blame on their end.
    you dont know what youre talking about

man i bought vips for this refund please
    Twitch.tv/omgpeanut

Quote Originally Posted by Dadoppler View Post
    Yeah but some teams need some time to get rosters together and it's hard on a dead game.
    "I'll be branded a maniac for speaking the truth, and I'll be murdered as soon as I hit the streets with the proof." - Immortal Technique

Quote Originally Posted by idennekk View Post
    man i bought vips for this refund please
    that would be hilarious