Question Have no Account Info's help me?

Hello,
    before 3 days i got my Acc back to log in this Page.
    So now i will change Security, Email etc.because i dont know which Security or Email that is.
    The Account is from 2011 so you can understand my Situation that im not know the Info's its a 7 years ago.

Can someone Support me help!?

If you want Support, you can only find them here: http://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Unfortunately, it is your responsibility to know your info, even if it is from 7 years ago. Since you don't remember this info, you most likely won't be able to change it. Best thing you can do is to not share your account and to always have PC protection.
    ╔═.. ═════════════════════════╗
    weiwei.
    ╚══════.. ════════════════════╝

i have the same issue here but my info is saved on my email and do not remember it so i submitted a ticket asking for my email and they refused...

Quote Originally Posted by mezonoob7 View Post
    i have the same issue here but my info is saved on my email and do not remember it so i submitted a ticket asking for my email and they refused...
    registered email is also a security info - therefore noone will unveil this info ... same as previous player is your own responsibility to keep safe all your account info ...

therefore from now you must take care not to loose your account because you won't be able to recover-it back

Good luck !
    Last edited by TheShadowRo; 10-08-17 at 10:35 AM.

☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
    ✓ Honorable Player
    ✪ Forum Club Member

Don't share your account so you will be more safety you can't back your info again but if you have the 1st Yahoo or Gmail ets.. u can find them. no way to send a ticket to help u
    Last edited by macarona008; 10-08-17 at 11:26 AM.
    ☣☢⚛☯ZM_Hunter☯⚛☢☣

Send a ticket to Z8 games to try to retrieve your account's information