Default CFS registration issue

If we already have a team created for CFCL and our roster will be different for CFS, how should we apply?
    "You will never make it"
    "Quit dreaming..."
    "Just give up already"

I can't sign up for CFCL, it says I need to be team captain. I created the team so... halp?

Quote Originally Posted by Imtoonie View Post
    If we already have a team created for CFCL and our roster will be different for CFS, how should we apply?
    Try to create a new team in the E-SPORTS page and apply to CFS through Support. That should hopefully work!

Quote Originally Posted by ghoster1 View Post
    I can't sign up for CFCL, it says I need to be team captain. I created the team so... halp?
    If you're applying to CFCL Open and can't sign up then this could be two things; Either your team hasn't been approved yet or that your members in the team aren't from the same clan. If you are apply to CFCL Open then all your members need to be in the same clan because the matches will take place in the clan server.
    Last edited by [MOD]Abel; 05-08-17 at 06:55 AM.

"I am one with the force and the force is with me."

CF Wikia Admin

Quote Originally Posted by [MOD]Abel View Post
    Try to create a new team in the E-SPORTS page and apply to CFS through Support. That should hopefully work!

If you're applying to CFCL Open and can't sign up then this could be two things; Either your team hasn't been approved yet or that your members in the team aren't from the same clan. If you are apply to CFCL Open then all your members need to be in the same clan because the matches will take place in the clan server.
    Cant you only have one team at a time?
    "You will never make it"
    "Quit dreaming..."
    "Just give up already"

For CFS registration I thought you just fill out a support ticket with your roster so why does your team under the esports page matter? pretty sure the rosters on the esport page is just for CFCL elite/open for now.
    "I'll be branded a maniac for speaking the truth, and I'll be murdered as soon as I hit the streets with the proof." - Immortal Technique

Quote Originally Posted by Imtoonie View Post
    Cant you only have one team at a time?
    Actucally, Makaveli is right. The E-SPORTS page for creating teams only affect CFCL Elite and Open. CFS should be done through Support by ticket.

"I am one with the force and the force is with me."

CF Wikia Admin