Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by GALADO View Post
    GMs only cares about money, even me since augost patch i cant play until now fckin hell, always stuck to loading step 3!, thats why I play defferent game, my 40k zp is useless fcking GMs
    They dont have the skill to solve this problem that is the reason why...

im having the same problem..i already send ticket but it seems the management ignore it..im still waiting someone could fix it and share it in here..thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Leugim2011 View Post
    im having the same problem..i already send ticket but it seems the management ignore it..im still waiting someone could fix it and share it in here..thank you
    Please look on other topics about same problem anyway check this topic: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....er-quot-issue-

Seems that some IP ban or restrictions can be the cause, also you found there a possible solution.

☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
    ✓ Honorable Player
    ✪ Forum Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadowRo View Post
    Please look on other topics about same problem anyway check this topic: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....er-quot-issue-

Seems that some IP ban or restrictions can be the cause, also you found there a possible solution.
    I tried this bro but still facing this issue..
    and GM's also not helping much ..

Quote Originally Posted by vaibhav007 View Post
    I tried this bro but still facing this issue..
    and GM's also not helping much ..
    First check your current IP over internet (how others see you) using this site: http://whatismyipaddress.com/

After you reset your router check again, if your IP is not change then indeed previous solution is not for you

Anyway seems that some IP's are restricred or banned,

BUT in that case your last hope is to send support center a ticket where you write game error / problem (hgw freeze on step 3) , and your details : country, internet type and speed, internet IP , windows version, CPU / Video ( last one are not related .. but just in case)

P.S. I presume after support center get all those info's for more players can identify why some IP are restricted

☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
    ✓ Honorable Player
    ✪ Forum Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadowRo View Post
    First check your current IP over internet (how others see you) using this site: http://whatismyipaddress.com/

After you reset your router check again, if your IP is not change then indeed previous solution is not for you

Anyway seems that some IP's are restricred or banned,

BUT in that case your last hope is to send support center a ticket where you write game error / problem (hgw freeze on step 3) , and your details : country, internet type and speed, internet IP , windows version, CPU / Video ( last one are not related .. but just in case)

P.S. I presume after support center get all those info's for more players can identify why some IP are restricted

Did all that and no reply from them...., they just closed the ticket saying you send the same issue over and over...
    Guess they are not concern...

anyway been away long enough the interest is lost...
    This issue is faced by some only so....WHO Cares....!

By the way, thanks for your concern onthis matter