Question Compensation for faction closed??

Sup Cheeez here. Ok now first I gotta give it up to z8 and the staff that manage this game for this last update!! Wow, packed a lot of stuff into it and actually, finally FIXED a few things. Good job.

OK now. With those fixes there are a lot of things I dont like now going on. I.E. I HATE a few of the nerfs on some of the normal heroes that they decided to add. VERY TERRIBLE idea outside of removing infs. But, hoenstly this post isnt about that.

I've noticed the bug I'm ssure you've seen talked about in in shouts and yells.

FACTION IS CLOSED

Okay now. About that; being that we are in an on-going event we are missing out on 2 (TWO) missions A DAY. In these missions we should be receiving a prize of 1 Gear Extender Pro, a Permanent Legendary Gear Chest and 50 Clovers.

THIS IS A LOT TO MISS OUT ON IN MY OPINION!!! And at 2 possible completions a day, I'm crying inside looking at the 'Off" sign over the faction section.

I'ma keep it 100. I expect exactly what I'm missing out on. No exceptions. Nothing better, nothing less.

That may just be me, but I wrote this to not necessarily bring awareness but to get some feedback..

Do you think I'm wrong in wanting to get what I have in a sense been promised?? And if so, what do you think would be a more appropriate compensation outside of plugging a fix TODAY or TOMORROW which I think would be the BEST POSSIBLE outcome of this bug.

That being said lets hear how the community is feeling!!!
    Someone once said something..

Hrm...uno momento por favor. Just a thought, but I believe that Faction is only available from 12:00pm EST, and ends at around 10pm or 11pm EST?

Do correct me if I am wrong...
    Righteousness and honesty are valuable. I go knife raised into danger, without regret.
    For sake of my good buddies, I am prepared. I have no fear of death. Who would dare to challenge me? ~ (陸小鳳)

Quote Originally Posted by Bravest View Post
    Sup Cheeez here. Ok now first I gotta give it up to z8 and the staff that manage this game for this last update!! Wow, packed a lot of stuff into it and actually, finally FIXED a few things. Good job.

OK now. With those fixes there are a lot of things I dont like now going on. I.E. I HATE a few of the nerfs on some of the normal heroes that they decided to add. VERY TERRIBLE idea outside of removing infs. But, hoenstly this post isnt about that.

I've noticed the bug I'm ssure you've seen talked about in in shouts and yells.

FACTION IS CLOSED

Okay now. About that; being that we are in an on-going event we are missing out on 2 (TWO) missions A DAY. In these missions we should be receiving a prize of 1 Gear Extender Pro, a Permanent Legendary Gear Chest and 50 Clovers.

THIS IS A LOT TO MISS OUT ON IN MY OPINION!!! And at 2 possible completions a day, I'm crying inside looking at the 'Off" sign over the faction section.

I'ma keep it 100. I expect exactly what I'm missing out on. No exceptions. Nothing better, nothing less.

That may just be me, but I wrote this to not necessarily bring awareness but to get some feedback..

Do you think I'm wrong in wanting to get what I have in a sense been promised?? And if so, what do you think would be a more appropriate compensation outside of plugging a fix TODAY or TOMORROW which I think would be the BEST POSSIBLE outcome of this bug.

That being said lets hear how the community is feeling!!!
    I'd like to make a small note here. Z8 and their GM's do NOT do any of the programming. They are simply the people HOSTING our version of Lost Saga. Our development team is from KLS. When bugs like these pop up Z8 has to relay that information to our dev team who then has to prepare a patch to fix some of the errors.

Quote Originally Posted by UmbrellaCow View Post
    Hrm...uno momento por favor. Just a thought, but I believe that Faction is only available from 12:00pm EST, and ends at around 10pm or 11pm EST?

Do correct me if I am wrong...
    12pm EST to 12am EST. However right now Faction is completely broken and doesn't work.
    IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Warp (0)

Ugh. Welp! I was proven wrong. I'm not gonna be that Cow and troll; "I didn't like faction anyway- durp"
    Pretty sure there are plenty of freaky weirdos in our playerbase whom relish the thought of writhing in a perpetual ball of pain and agonizing discomfort...

Kudos...

But seeing as Faction IS a function in the game itself...and has been there forever...could we fix that? Kthanks~♫

(PS: I am NOT butthurt)
    Righteousness and honesty are valuable. I go knife raised into danger, without regret.
    For sake of my good buddies, I am prepared. I have no fear of death. Who would dare to challenge me? ~ (陸小鳳)

Not gonna expect compensation. If they knew faction was off they could have just as easily not included the quest itself(A quest which majority of the playerbase hate doing anyway).

But hey if they do cool but I'm just not gonna hold my breath for it.
    Special Forces When

Quote Originally Posted by D3MoNK9 View Post
    Not gonna expect compensation. If they knew faction was off they could have just as easily not included the quest itself(A quest which majority of the playerbase hate doing anyway).
    Well. I see a many people don't know how to take advantage of an opportunity when it presents itself.. NOT expect anything??
    ARE you freaking SERIOUS?

hmm. I guess I'm the only person that like to sue people for false advertising then..

But then again.. you make an interesting point.. I would now to suppose that they run a version of the client before they finish the update and release the patch to operational status which makes them aware that there are problems and bugs..

Now THAT kind of ****es me of.. WTF do they take me for?! WHAT DO THEY THEY US FOR!? A PIGGY BANK WHO ACCEPTS HALF-!@#$36 POORLY DONE ARTWORK?! Hmm, I think not. The developers really need to step it up. this is NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE ONE BIT!!!

IDK about others but I enjoy getting prizes for doing faction. It would seem kind of stupid not to say yes to free when as of lately it seems they charge outrageous prices for things like Toy Sword!? 5 BUCKS?? Come tf on..

This is REALLY starting to bug ME!!

Well. I see a many people don't know how to take advantage of an opportunity when it presents itself.. NOT expect anything??
    ARE you freaking SERIOUS?

hmm. I guess I'm the only person that like to sue people for false advertising then..
    Yep, thats basically me. For example when I bought the vita when it came out some people Class action sued Sony for false advertising and got a compensation of 5 - 15 bucks or something 3 years later. I didnt bother because I knew the compensation wouldn't be worth the price I paid.

Similar to this situation I don't think the compensation they could give (if they even do) would equal (13 x Gear Extender Pro + 13 Perm. Legendary Gear Chest + 650 Clovers) potentially what you could have gotten.

So yeah I don't think they'll comp us for just one quest. But like I said, if they do Ill have renewed faith in Z8.
    Special Forces When

But then again.. you make an interesting point.. I would now to suppose that they run a version of the client before they finish the update and release the patch to operational status which makes them aware that there are problems and bugs..

Now THAT kind of ****es me of.. WTF do they take me for?! WHAT DO THEY THEY US FOR!? A PIGGY BANK WHO ACCEPTS HALF-!@#$36 POORLY DONE ARTWORK?! Hmm, I think not. The developers really need to step it up. this is NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE ONE BIT!!!

IDK about others but I enjoy getting prizes for doing faction. It would seem kind of stupid not to say yes to free when as of lately it seems they charge outrageous prices for things like Toy Sword!? 5 BUCKS?? Come tf on..

This is REALLY starting to bug ME!!
    That's a good speech...Are you going to do anything about it?
    Oh what's that?
    You're not?
    Is it because there's nothing you can do about it?
    It's because there's nothing you can do about it, isn't it?
    Isn't It?

There is no compesaton for an already dead game.