Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Someone please tell me Ganesha was nerfed too
    Special Forces When

Anubis hold D mummy disappears if you swap out of anubis.
    Admiral yi hold D takes longer to fully charge and stuns for a shorter time.
    "Even if they give everything they have, not every challenger can become a winner~"

Quote Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
    Anubis hold D mummy disappears if you swap out of anubis.
    Admiral yi hold D takes longer to fully charge and stuns for a shorter time.
    Noted, Thanks!
    IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Warp (0)

I think Unicorn Lancer's dash infinite combo was removed. I also think Magic Lancer can now jump cancel both the ice and lightning elemental stabs which makes a difference in its combos and allows it to poke and move. Too busy to check them out for myself though.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSquirel View Post
    I think Unicorn Lancer's dash infinite combo was removed. I also think Magic Lancer can now jump cancel both the ice and lightning elemental stabs which makes a difference in its combos and allows it to poke and move. Too busy to check them out for myself though.
    I can confirm that our Magic Lancer does not yet have those, which is unfortunate. As for Lancer, I don't own that one so I'll need some confirmations on that.

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Warp (0)

Quote Originally Posted by AlkavineB View Post
    I can confirm that our Magic Lancer does not yet have those, which is unfortunate. As for Lancer, I don't own that one so I'll need some confirmations on that.
    i can confirm unicorn lancer does not have his inf anymore

Also i bought the pgc clover item in the clover shop and got a PLGC. Thats a lil expensive to me but who am i to judge >.>
    Last edited by TheDmanrex; 04-08-17 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDmanrex View Post
    i can confirm unicorn lancer does not have his inf anymore

Also i bought the pgc clover item in the clover shop and got a PLGC. Thats a lil expensive to me but who am i to judge >.>
    Been trying to get info on that one for a while. Thanks a ton man!

I don't know if this is a bug or not but energy researcher air hold d don't fully hit if their standing. When i tried it it just poof near their head and not hitting them; Then energy researcher can't do it's fall damage combo that well anymore it takes around 3 now if their standing.

Edit: another thing i notice is certain heroes are doing abnormal amount of damage even with my tank class. Example: surfer waves are doing then what they usually had did.
    Last edited by Demonlunar; 06-08-17 at 12:10 AM.
    I should have my own topic for me and my nagging of how this game became.

Has anybody noticed Developer K's (in HQ) movements have changed also? o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Demonlunar View Post
    I don't know if this is a bug or not but energy researcher air hold d don't fully hit if their standing. When i tried it it just poof near their head and not hitting them; Then energy researcher can't do it's fall damage combo that well anymore it takes around 3 now if their standing.

Edit: another thing i notice is certain heroes are doing abnormal amount of damage even with my tank class. Example: surfer waves are doing then what they usually had did.
    Never really used ER, but I'll get someone I know to confirm that for me.

Quote Originally Posted by _N85CFP4R8 View Post
    Has anybody noticed Developer K's (in HQ) movements have changed also? o_o
    His idle animations?