Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Client Update Notes 8/2/2017

As you've all probably seen by now we've got a new client which means it's time to start explaining things again. Oh boy here we go!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________

Time Gate Rewards

It's finally here guys, the Time Gate Reward System! Every two hours you can claim items from it. I'll do my best to compile a list of rewards. If you'd like to contribute please either PM on here or respond to the thread.

Item List:
    (1)2 Hour Hero
    (1)Soul Stone
    (1)Gear Designer
    (10)Unknown Hero Souls (Special hero souls for crafting)
    (100)Dimensional Shards
    (1)10,000 GP

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________
    Barrel Roulette

A new mini-game has been added to Lost Saga. As you play you may collect Toy Swords from quests, possibly the time gate, or you may buy them from the shop (Currently ZP Only). The goal is simple. Stick as many swords into the barrel as you can without the Pirate leaving the barrel.

With each successful sword placed you will achieve a new reward tier that will randomly choose one of three items (Tiers and their rewards are listed below). You can opt to take all the items whenever you wish, but be warned there is a price to pay for failure in this mini-game.

If you fail to keep the Pirate in the barrel when pushing swords into it you will be left with only ONE item from the highest tier you reached instead of one item from each tier.

From what it looks like if you are successful on placing all 12 swords into the barrel you MIGHT get every item listed, although that is up for speculation at the current moment.

Rewards

Tier 1: (1)Megaphone or (1)Rainbow Megaphone
    Tier 2: (5)Normal HP Potions, (5)Normal SP Potions, (5)Lux HP Potions, or (5)Lux SP Potions
    Tier 3: (100)Fishing Bait, (50)Lunar Fishing Bait, or (1)Premium Title Change Coupon
    Tier 4: (1)Gear Slot Expansion or (1)Hero Slot Expansion
    Tier 5: (1)Basic Or Higher Hero Shard Box (These are useless in our client now)
    Tier 6: (10)Bronze Coins, (3)Raid Tickets, or (1)7-Day Lunar Fishing Rod
    Tier 7: (1)7-Day Experience Boost or (1)7-Day GP Boost
    Tier 8: (100)Dimensional Shards, (300)Dimensional Shards, or (1000)Dimensional Shards
    Tier 9: (1)Rare Armor Chest, (1)Rare Helmet Chest, or (1)Rare Trinket Chest
    Tier 10: (1)Ring Accessory Box, (1)Necklace Accessory Box, (1)Bracelet Accessory Box, or (1)Accessory Box Package
    Tier 11: (1)Full Stat Reset, (1)Rare Hero Scroll (Permanent), or (1)Unique Gear Chest

Again, placing all 12 swords into the barrel may yield all items. Will update the thread once I have found out.

WHEN USING A TOY KNIFE IN BARREL ROULETTE OUTSIDE OF THE LOBBY THE PRIZE SCREEN MAY RESET VISUAL. THIS DOES IN FACT RESET YOUR BOARD. IF YOU STOP PLAYING MAKE SURE TO USE CAUTION AS YOUR PRIZE BOARD MAY STILL RESET ITSELF!

HQ Training Mode

The HQ has seen a small update for Training Mode. The UI has been adjusted and you can now train with any hero regardless of having it or not. There are a few heroes currently missing as well as a few extra heroes that have yet to be released so make sure to practice up!

Hero/Skills Buffs And Nerfs

I will do everything I can to list as many buffs and nerfs that have been applied as possible. If you'd like to help contribute on the findings please either PM me over these forums or reply to the thread.

Heroes

--Admiral Yi: Hold d gauge charge decreased.
    Stun time from gauge attack decreased.

--Anubis: Mummy status removed on swap.

--Arcanist: After hitting a player with the orb 3 times they are given an invulnerability from the orb's tagging mechanism. This means the infinite has been removed completely.

--Black Spear: Dash attack no longer lifts downed players.
    Overall damage decrease.

--Chain Magician: Air Hold D no longer lifts grounded units
    Air combo no longer bounces a player.
    Slight movement speed decrease.
    Slight attack decrease.
    Attempting to hold D a standing unit, 3 air attack combo, then hold D no longer re-lifts you.

--Chemist: Poison stun time has been reduced.

--Cowboy Evolution: Time required to get the Guard-Breaker attack has been increased.
    Overall attack damage decreased.

--Cuchulain: Infinite removed.

--Dahlia: Arrow distance increased
    Arrow draw speed increased
    Air attack infinite removed.

--Dark Knight: Infinite removed.

--Dark Lord: Hold d grab delay added.

--Desperado: Miniature drop damage reduced.

--Destroyer: Air shots no longer cause a mini-bounce. Due to this the infinite has been removed.
    Passive gauge charge speed increased.
    Flight movement increased.
    Overall damage increased.

--Devil Ranger: Improved bullet tracking
    Added deflect.
    Projectiles now bounce off of players upon hitting.
    Projectiles now go through walls.

--Energy Researcher: Cooldown mode duration extended.
    Speed boost in cooldown mode decreased.
    Air hold d hitbox adjusted. (Need confirmation)

--Esper: Increased damage. (Need confirmation)
    Various other things. (Need confirmation)

--Fire Mage Evolution: Hitting a player with a fire rune will cause them to get up faster.
    Rune placement time decreased.
    Dash attack speed decreased.

--Galactic Mage: Infinite removed.

--Galford: Dog input no longer lifts downed players.
    Hold d attack speed increased.
    Clone duration decreased.

Hades: Weapon skill no longer carries over debuffs.

--Jin Sasinmu: Weapon skill cooldown increased.
    Base attack decreased.
    Third basic ground hit removed.
    Combo string speed decreased.
    Dash attack speed decreased.
    Combo string passive increased to 2 per hit.
    Phoenix kick now consumes 10 instead of 5 when used in combo string.
    Air dasher speed and range decreased.
    Air attack speed decreased.
    Fire proof after over-limit removed.
    Weapon skill range and damage decreased.

--Kali: Doll summoning attack now hits downed players.
    Doll will now disappear on swap.

--Mafia: Basic shoot speed has been increased. You can now shoot faster on the ground.
    Reload skill has been changed. There are now two layers to the skill, meaning you can use the skill twice if you have it fully loaded. Using the skill early will reset the charge completely.

--Magic Lancer: Dash attack speed increased.
    Last hit on dash attack changed from half-faint to full faint.
    Jump attack changed from half-faint to bounce.

--Matador: Dash attack knockback decreased.

--Mephisto: Gauge has been changed to increase in increments of 1 every 1 second.
    Every attack dealt to Mephisto will now increase the gauge by 1.
    Every attack blocked now increases the gauge by 1.
    Every successful attack Mephisto makes now increases the gauge by 2.

--Mutant: Passive gauge charge time reduced.

--Park Il Pyo: Infinite removed.

--Phantom Blade: Passive gauge charge rate decreased.

--Powered Dash Hold D now knocks away if used on a Target after third Hold D lift. In other words, infinite removed.

--Red Riding Hood: Air hold D guard breaker removed.

--Robin Evolution: Air attack arrow damage has been decreased significantly. Ground arrows will now deal more damage than arrows from the air.

--Samurai Evolution: Air dash attack guard break removed.
    Hold d no longer guard breaks through frozen opponents.

--Strider: Air dash inputs now take 10 passive.
    Air attack damage increased.
    Initial hero speed decreased.
    Weapon skill duration decreased.

--Soul Master: Hold d charge rate reduced.
    Hold d dash attack speed reduced.
    Hold d dash third hit is now more difficult to control.
    Spirit travel speed reduced.

--Witch: Fire rate while flying increased.

--Werewolf: Weapon skill changed to add +10 to passive with every successful hit. This can stack by hitting multiple people.

Gears

--Ancient Trinket: Skill cooldown reduced.

--Crow Armor: A player can now be hit by only a single crow within a certain amount of time.

--Fire Orb Evolution: Skill cooldown has been increased.

--Howling Blades Evolution: Skill cooldown increased.

--Jin Sasinmu Armor: Skill will no longer pick up players.

--Mephisto Horns: Fire spread range decreased.
    Fire spread speed decreased.

--Mephisto Trinket: Fireballs are now block-able.

--Monk Robe Evolution: Skill cooldown has been increased

--Rudolph Helmet: Skill cooldown increased.

--Rudolph Outfit: Skill cooldown increased.

--Rudolph Trinket: Skill cooldown increased.

--Running Back Trinket: Skill cooldown increased.

--School Uniform Evolution: Skill cooldown increased.

--Secret Esper Trinket: Skill cooldown increased.

--Tao Scroll: Skill cooldown increased.

I will provide updates as they are found or brought up.

Clover Shop

As you have probably noticed the clover shop has undergone a rather interesting overhaul.

Do not be alarmed though as the items that appear there are not quite what they seem. I am in the process of finding out what I can but I need your guys's help with this one. I will need people to buy items that are listed as Unknown in the list that follows. I will list what items I will be buying and what items I need people to look into so if you'd like to contribute keep me updated and I'll make sure to list you as the source for whatever item you'd like to help with so that we don't have several people looking into the same items and wasting their time and clovers.

Clover Item List

Megaphones | Cost: 555 Clovers | Actual Item: (1)Name Changer [555 clovers are required to buy this item, however only 250 clovers will be removed] **There is a limitation set on this item**
    Gear Extender Pro | Cost: 20 Clovers | Actual Item: (1)Bronze Coin **There is a limitation set on this item**
    Gear Extender | Cost: 25 Clovers | Actual Item: (1)Dungeon Supply Chest **There is a limitation of (5) on this item**
    Gear Extender Lite | Cost: 555 Clovers | Actual Item: (1)Golden Forest Key **There is a limitation set on this item**
    Female | Cost: 25 Clovers | Actual Item: (1)Mini Reaper **There is a limitation of (6) on this item**
    Premium Name Changer | Cost: 10 Clovers | Actual Item: (1)Win Or Lose Money Bag
    Permanent Gear Chest | Cost: 400 Clovers | Actual Item: (1)Permanent Legendary Gear Chest **There is a limitation set on this item**
    Legendary Gear Chest | Cost: 400 Clovers | Actual Item: (1)Permanent Hero Scroll **There is a limitation set on this item**
    Rank B Pet Egg Of Choice| Cost: 350 Clovers | Actual Item: (1)Premium Gear Enchanter **There is a limitation set on this item**
    Hero EXP Booster | Cost: 50 Clovers | Actual Item: (1)Permanent Gear Chest **There is a limitation of (1) on this item**
    Gear Designer | Cost: 200 Clovers | Actual Item: (1)50% Gear Enchant Card
    Dimensional Shard Bag | Cost: 150 Clovers | Actual Item: (1)Sealed Chest (Rewards a Trial Legendary Chest, Legendary Chest, or a Permanent Legendary Chest). **There is a limitation of (1) on this item**
    Gear Boosting Tool | Cost: 100 Clovers | Actual Item: (1)Lucky Hero Scroll

**There is currently a bug that will cause limit restrictions on any item with limit restrictions. The limit restriction is carried across ALL limit restricted items. This means if you have met the limit on one item you have met the limit on ALL items. Please keep this in mind if you are trying to buy something specific. Restrictions are listed on items that have them.**

Bugs And Fixes

As with all client updates we've gotten it's expected to run into a few bugs as well as hotfixes. I'll list what I can and if you'd like to contribute please do. If we can get a collection of known bugs we can send this into Z8's GM's and hopefully get things fixed faster. I will update the list as I can so please help if you have the time or if you happen to run into something.

Bugs

--Faction Battle Mode seems to be turned off by accident. Will update when more info is given my a GM.

--Everyone has received the item 'None'. This was likely a first attempt at sending out unique chests to everyone that ended up failing. You can ignore the item.

--Some people are having issues sending clovers. After sending one clover the entire clover sending process resets and sets the timer to 200 minutes. Some players may not experience this issue.

--Idol Ronin (Wanderer) has an extra effect that has not been stated. Upon killing an enemy the user will gain a small amount of health. This may also include PvE instances.

--The last sub-tab in several tabs are named incorrectly. They currently have an 'i' in front of the sub-tab text.

--The 'Style' tab is labeled incorrectly as 'Costume'.

--There have been a few instances where players receive the "An Error Has Occured." text box when trying to sell the Unknown Hero Souls.

--555 Clovers are required to buy the "Megaphones (Name Changer) however only 250 clovers will be removed.

--The <Black & White> medal is drastically increasing certain heroes speeds.

--Repeat Bug Mention: WHEN USING A TOY KNIFE IN BARREL ROULETTE OUTSIDE OF THE LOBBY THE PRIZE SCREEN MAY RESET VISUAL. THIS DOES IN FACT RESET YOUR BOARD. IF YOU STOP PLAYING MAKE SURE TO USE CAUTION AS YOUR PRIZE BOARD MAY STILL RESET ITSELF!

--Repeat Bug Mention: There is currently a bug that will cause limit restrictions on any item with limit restrictions. The limit restriction is carried across ALL limit restricted items. This means if you have met the limit on one item you have met the limit on ALL items. Please keep this in mind if you are trying to buy something specific. Restrictions are listed on items that have them.

Fixes

--Some accessory descriptions have been fixed. You can now tell what a few of them do and what the difference between them are.

--Key bindings have been reset. With this comes a nice addition though. You can now have up to 56 heroes registered to keys at a time instead of the initial 36!

--The title system has now been fully implemented! You can now see what each title is as well as which title a player is using on their player info screen.

Miscellaneous

The Magic Scholar Map has been implemented as both a plaza and battle stage.

Ranked has been changed to 1v1. The higher your win streak the greater your rewards will be!

Hero Souls are now distributed randomly as prizes after battle in quantities of 3.

After having faced a hacker I can confirm that our client has at least up to Shaman's Evolution in terms of Evolutions for heroes and as far as Hacker in terms of Heroes.

Developer K (HQ) now has a different idle animation.

That's it for now guys. I will update this thread as much as I can. Once again, if you can contribute to anything I've listed it would be greatly appreciated! Also, if I have missed anything please let me know! Over and out.

Last edited by AlkavineB; 11-08-17 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Updates!!!
    IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Warp (0)

Add: 10k GP to time gate rewards
    I hope Special Forces comes out soon...

I have waited...for SO...long. We can finally test out a hero before getting it. (or am I reading that wrong?)

And would you looky'dat? That Gear everyone was getting all sh'lap happy about got that nerf they wanted. And that nerf to Cowboy Evo. And Mephisto...

And,and, and, and~♫
    Righteousness and honesty are valuable. I go knife raised into danger, without regret.
    For sake of my good buddies, I am prepared. I have no fear of death. Who would dare to challenge me? ~ (陸小鳳)

Quote Originally Posted by LSRookieCL View Post
    Add: 10k GP to time gate rewards
    Updated. Thanks for the help and please continue to fill in whatever is missing if you find something that is not listed!
    Last edited by AlkavineB; 02-08-17 at 07:20 PM.

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Warp (0)

Regular Gear Extender (Not Lite or Pro) for 25 clovers is actually a Supply Chest (Monster Dungeon items).

[/color]Clover Item List

Megaphones | Cost: 555 Clovers | Actual Item: Unknown (Investigating This Myself)
    Gear Extender Pro | Cost: 20 Clovers | Actual Item: (1)Bronze Coin
    Gear Extender | Cost: 25 Clovers | Actual Item: (1)Lucky Hero Scroll? (Needs Confirmation)
    Gear Extender Lite | Cost: 555 Clovers | Actual Item: Unknown (Investigating This Myself)
    Female | Cost: 25 Clovers | Actual Item: (1)Mini Reaper
    Premium Name Changer | Cost: 10 Clovers | Actual Item: (1)Win Or Lose Money Bag
    Permanent Gear Chest | Cost: 400 Clovers | Actual Item: Unknown (Need Assistance)
    Legendary Gear Chest | Cost: 400 Clovers | Actual Item: Unknown (Need Assistance)
    Rank B Pet Egg Of Choice| Cost: 350 Clovers | Actual Item: Unknown (Need Assistance)
    Hero EXP Booster | Cost: 50 Clovers | Actual Item: Unknown (Need Assistance)
    Gear Designer | Cost: 200 Clovers | Actual Item: Unknown (Need Assistance)
    Dimensional Shard Bag | Cost: 150 Clovers | Actual Item: Unknown (Need Assistance)
    Gear Boosting Tool | Cost: 100 Clovers | Actual Item: Unknown (Need Assistance

[/size]
    [/QUOTE]

The Gear boosting tool is actualy Lucky hero scroll
    someone Stated one the 555 is a perment legendary gear chest
    the Gear extender 25 clover is actualy Supply Chest

These all i got
    A Life with out Mana is a Life of no fun
    That life is the Real World...
    IGN:QuinnSous

Not sure if anyone noticed it in game but i just got done streaming and i found out some terrible news. My beloved Phantom Blades passive meter bar has been slowed :c

Oddly Enough, ive gotten different things.
    >Gear extender (25 clovers) gave me a supply chest for some odd reason
    Hades wep skill no longer carries debuffs, less damage amplification
    Strider dash is now slower
    "And his Name is John CENAAAAAAAA"

Oh yeah:
    Bug: Can only gift 1 clover, then it resets fully
    "And his Name is John CENAAAAAAAA"

Quote Originally Posted by foxcutie14 View Post
    Oh yeah:
    Bug: Can only gift 1 clover, then it resets fully
    I don't seem to be having that issue. Can you explain a little more?