Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Why would you want to know where i live? *stare*

In this game Any debuff to completely debilitating debuffs is a good update
    although the changes to the half feint attacks only feinting after certain half feint attacks is too vague but i can't expect a large list of examples due to the sheer amount of half feints in this game
    hopefully it's only thrown at other character half feints and not skill half feints minus certain passive abilities

That drain nerf was needed years ago~
    they still need to nerf stripping skills to leave stripped gear on the ground permanently and maybe put a limit to the amount of gear that can be stripped at once based on importance of gear
    I dun wanna tell you my Ign.
    I hope there comes a time, when I'm well enough known that people will know me anyway.
    Until then I hope to Meet you on the Battle Field it should be fun =3

i don't think stripping is the problem i think it's more holes or gears that make drop zones. When those are used gears so move to a safe spot or when gears are drop in the drop zone they get randomly teleported.
    I should have my own topic for me and my nagging of how this game became.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonlunar View Post
    i don't think stripping is the problem i think it's more holes or gears that make drop zones. When those are used gears so move to a safe spot or when gears are drop in the drop zone they get randomly teleported.
    It's easy to cuck someone out of their stripped gear without drops
    BIG GUY: SWOONIS