Default Shadow Assassin Only! + Need a Favor

This is a re-edit.
    Apparently something happened with the video after i posted it so im going to take it down. and fix it. sorry about that guys
    As for the skits, they need time to create but ill be getting one out sooner or later.
    Incase you arent subscribed but would like to see some other content that ive created heres our latest non-lost saga video ->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5CHfattjEc

With that being said, for a series im creating I require something that I do not have myself.

Does anyone have the character stories? Like is there a link or a string of videos that have the full completed stories or a major portion of the translated stories? These would be a complete major help for my series. Also I need some actors if you guys are down to do so. You wont need to speak just do some background stuff. Hit me up if your interested on either youtube or join my curse server (AKA the new Twitch Messenger APP)
    > Jlloyd73

Heres the video guys
    Last edited by zxKitexz; 01-08-17 at 02:11 AM.

Haven't been able to find them online anywhere. I've collected a few from people who've reached 100 as well as myself. I'll see if I can get something thrown together for you when I've got a bit of time.
    IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Warp (0)

Why would you want to know where i live? *stare*

I have Terra's story though the main stuff is untranslated and only the "aftermath" is translated
    I dun wanna tell you my Ign.
    I hope there comes a time, when I'm well enough known that people will know me anyway.
    Until then I hope to Meet you on the Battle Field it should be fun =3

Quote Originally Posted by AlkavineB View Post
    Haven't been able to find them online anywhere. I've collected a few from people who've reached 100 as well as myself. I'll see if I can get something thrown together for you when I've got a bit of time.
    That would be amazing, thank you for your assistance

@YukiAyumu thanks if you could send me screenshots in my messages or post them here that would be great ^^

I have jumper, apostate and haohmaru (coming up) stories apostates and jumpers story isn't really translated only the quest completed are but haohmaru is pretty much fully translated

And I'm open to being a cast member just pm me on lost saga whenever you need me ign: Dman

Quote Originally Posted by TheDmanrex View Post
    I have jumper, apostate and haohmaru (coming up) stories apostates and jumpers story isn't really translated only the quest completed are but haohmaru is pretty much fully translated

And I'm open to being a cast member just pm me on lost saga whenever you need me ign: Dman
    Thanks so much man id appreciatei t if i could get those maybe in my message box. or whatevers easy for you

Why would you want to know where i live? *stare*

Quote Originally Posted by zxKitexz View Post
    That would be amazing, thank you for your assistance

@YukiAyumu thanks if you could send me screenshots in my messages or post them here that would be great ^^

There you go ^.^
    wish i could have put the rest of the story but it's all Missing Text
    hope you like it/it helps with whatever
    I dun wanna tell you my Ign.
    I hope there comes a time, when I'm well enough known that people will know me anyway.
    Until then I hope to Meet you on the Battle Field it should be fun =3