Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Is everyone really used to this?

Broken text and wrong information are practically everywhere; gift descriptions, quests, even the system messages are broken.

So, why is everyone so used to it? Is there a fix I don't know somewhere here? Isn't it a glaring issue by now? Don't get me wrong, Z8 does a fantastic job in getting the game from WM and migration can port your info without a hitch but still, the text is just really hard to ignore.

Am I the only one or is it just my PC?
    Super High School Level |Captain Resentment

"ewwww there's a rusted pipe over here."
    "WE'RE IN A JUNKYARD! THERE'S GARBAGE EVERYWHERE! WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT ONE RUSTED PIPE!?"
    I think that about sums up the problem.

There's so much that is legitimately and [massively] wrong with the game that it's honestly hard to gripe about the little things wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by iDantel View Post
    Broken text and wrong information are practically everywhere; gift descriptions, quests, even the system messages are broken.

So, why is everyone so used to it? Is there a fix I don't know somewhere here? Isn't it a glaring issue by now? Don't get me wrong, Z8 does a fantastic job in getting the game from WM and migration can port your info without a hitch but still, the text is just really hard to ignore.

Am I the only one or is it just my PC?

You get used to it with time.

But yes HeartCard's desc fits just fine with this.

That one little rusted pipe in a junk yard is senseless to care about it. Worry about the other stuff. (Events, Heroes, then once we clean some of that stuff up, then text, then new players etc ) - This is how I think it would go. (Missing a lot for sure)

Quote Originally Posted by CorMeumCard View Post
    "WE'RE IN A JUNKYARD! THERE'S GARBAGE EVERYWHERE!"
    Legit laughed at this, it's so accurate.
    Look buddy, I'm an Engineer. I solve problems, not problems like what is philosophy.
    I solve practical problems.

Well, this is really depressing.
    So, is Z8 even aware of the problems the games have?
    Super High School Level |Captain Resentment

Quote Originally Posted by iDantel View Post
    Well, this is really depressing.
    So, is Z8 even aware of the problems the games have?
    Of course they are. But there's nothing they can do. We don't have Developer Rights in NALS.
    That restricts a [lot] more than you might think it would. Everything has to be approved by KLS [directly].

Quote Originally Posted by CorMeumCard View Post
    "WE'RE IN A JUNKYARD! THERE'S GARBAGE EVERYWHERE! WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT ONE RUSTED PIPE!?"
    I think that about sums up the problem.

There's so much that is legitimately and [massively] wrong with the game that it's honestly hard to gripe about the little things wrong.

no... just... no.. ok just because the game sucks doesn't mean we have to suffer through it and if kls isn't aware of the problem whos not doing their job/

game text is pertinent. that's like going running with no shoes or socks on hot concrete.. just no. this really does need a fix junkyard or not
    Someone once said something..

with the coming client update, dont think them fixing this, at this point matters, maybe after update they can start
    Last edited by okokyea; 01-08-17 at 11:52 PM.

when will the game be available to play again?

if everything goes well, at 2:00 am EST