Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jfelixx1 View Post
    The tracker is broken? hmm
    Already got it ^^
    IGN: -E.N.D*-
    Clan: LastTwinkie

. Hate this kids,low ping-n00b and QQ, STOP crying, play a little bit more. *-*

Event tracker broken? I did all 15 yesterday before the day changed... what a waste of my effort into this event had to put my last played game on the new day so not cool...

http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/6982582

and it is fixed? Or today the tracker is broken too?

My tracker is fine. Now i'm coming up to 17 games of TDM tomorrow, should be fun ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Yukaio View Post
    Event tracker broken? I did all 15 yesterday before the day changed... what a waste of my effort into this event had to put my last played game on the new day so not cool...
    the tracker is working for me. Event probably would of been more fair if each day completed they gave 500-1000EP but the ones that completed all days get 20,000 and crate tickets so atleast those that didn't do all days still got something. . I think 25,000-30,000EP would of been a better reward for completing so many games anyway. then it's enough to get the special crate sale on the weekend.

Event was a torture till now, thanks guys.

Default Once again the servers let me down during an event

Meanwhile everyone here is talking about the tracker being broken, the servers didn't let me and my friend complete yesterdays games. We got randomly disconnected a few times and whenever we tried to connect to UK 4 again it shut us out... same thing for UK 1 which were the only other UK server with people playing on it. So we just thought screw it, if the servers are not working properly it's not worth the hussle for 20k ep and 10 crates

I got a question. For example, I'm from Croatia (CEST timezone) and I'd like to know whether games will count if I start at 1am from my timezone, not EST. Does the event tracker adjust to the timezone I'm living in or I'll have to wait 6am.

I have to say these loooong running events deserve ribbons! I mean 15 days non-stop!! Without missing a day! That's kinda heroic..

🅘🅖🅝◽🆂🆄🅿🅴🆁🅼🅰🅽
    "He spun tirelessly without a single win. Eventually, he passed out."

Quote Originally Posted by idcboutthis View Post
    I got a question. For example, I'm from Croatia (CEST timezone) and I'd like to know whether games will count if I start at 1am from my timezone, not EST. Does the event tracker adjust to the timezone I'm living in or I'll have to wait 6am.
    It does not adjust to your time zone. So if 12 EST is your 6AM, then yes you must wait until 6AM for the new day.
    ╔═.. ═════════════════════════╗
    weiwei.
    ╚══════.. ════════════════════╝