Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by sH0ni View Post
    Ohkk..my c.f isnt working again either.. Now im super confused... It worked perfectly fine yesterday.. And its not working today again..:/ same issue cant pass HGW step3 pff.. u.u
    ok thats another evidence its not your ISP or your PC its something from the server that makes it block connections for random iP's from reaching the server sense its working fine with a vpn plus it worked for you for 1 day and its back again welcome back to the club lol...

.First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Quote Originally Posted by mouath View Post
    ok thats another evidence its not your ISP or your PC its something from the server that makes it block connections for random iP's from reaching the server sense its working fine with a vpn plus it worked for you for 1 day and its back again welcome back to the club lol...
    Lol the only club I wouldnt wanna be welcomed to.. But thnx xD
    P.s can you post a screen shot of 'version.ini' in ur c.f folder. When u open it.. It has some hwg server info in it.. I wanna check if that hwg server ip address is identical to mine.
    Last edited by sH0ni; 14-08-17 at 01:11 PM.
    IGN:-[L]uminous?
    https://www.instagram.com/iiartistiqueii/?hl=en

Smile

The game worked for me somehow i did nothing it just worked suddenly will see if it works tomorrow or not

.First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

I give up with this game not working ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by darkwater1 View Post
    I give up with this game not working ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    contact the support man and give them all the info they need my game suddenly started to work yesterday and its working today as well i did nothing to fix it btw they might have done something on there end like make an exception for my ip or something like that im not sure but its working for me hope it keep working and never get the same error again
    Last edited by mouath; 15-08-17 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwater1 View Post
    Try this: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....er-quot-issue-)
    ╔═.. ═════════════════════════╗
    weiwei.
    ╚══════.. ════════════════════╝

I just ran the game and there was a patch but sadly no go. Still stuck at step 3. I play from the Phlippines. I joined April 2011. Is it my IP/location why I can not login?
    Last edited by pinoydragon1; 16-08-17 at 04:32 AM.

Angry

so cool its just a matter of luck now right you never know if you gonna be able to play or not 1 week the game not running 2 days running and now its back to getting stuck at step 3 that's so cool guys after 8 freaking years of playing from the same place now we get this crap really hope you fix it I mean actually fix it not blame the ISP and get over it

new update same problem careless staff they do no thing except blame us, not the failer of them tech staff good on you keep the bad work up.
    day bay day you loss more players you will end up like other CF will few players. i did every thing to try fix the game but no luck.
    Last edited by basrah45; 16-08-17 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mouath View Post
    so cool its just a matter of luck now right you never know if you gonna be able to play or not 1 week the game not running 2 days running and now its back to getting stuck at step 3 that's so cool guys after 8 freaking years of playing from the same place now we get this crap really hope you fix it I mean actually fix it not blame the ISP and get over it
    Same still facing the HGW stuck step 3 issue..
    from 2nd aug i m facing ...
    Please help us GM pleaseee