Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Found a solution guys?
    Quacker.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Clown View Post
    Found a solution guys?
    Nothing new on my end we know for sure its a server issue so we can only wait and hope they consider it a problem and actually do something about it.
    in the meantime look for other games cause it looks like this thing is gonna take a while....!

.First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Quote Originally Posted by mouath View Post
    Nothing new on my end we know for sure its a server issue so we can only wait and hope they consider it a problem and actually do something about it.
    in the meantime look for other games cause it looks like this thing is gonna take a while....!
    Yup I'm playing World of tanks and hoping they fix this soon.
    Quacker.

My c.f is working now finally. Tbh I did nothing in particular it just started working on its own. How ever..A clan mate of mine said he had the same issue and he told me he fixed it by clean uninstalling the game and installing it in compatibility mode.
    Steps to Install in compatibility mode:
    -right click on installation file
    -open properties
    -select compatible tab
    -then check the box that says somethin like run this program in compatible mode (something like that) and select windows 7
    -next on same tab in bottom there will be another check box saying run this program in admin mode check that too..
    -press apply then ok and then run the installation.
    This fixed it for my clan mate..however when I tried it didnt fix the issue for me.. I was on c.f using vpn that time..thts how ik abt this. Anyway the next day.. I downloaded fresh copy of c.f from website and installed it without compatibility mode or anything..just installed it normally.. And it worked. Maybe they found a fix or smthng? Oh however even though it did worked..I made some changes by opening Properties then selecting Compatible mode..basically the same above steps but on the game client instead of the installation file. So if anyone wants to try these following steps try it.. I hope it may help you guys.
    IGN:-[L]uminous?
    https://www.instagram.com/iiartistiqueii/?hl=en

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by sH0ni View Post
    My c.f is working now finally. Tbh I did nothing in particular it just started working on its own. How ever..A clan mate of mine said he had the same issue and he told me he fixed it by clean uninstalling the game and installing it in compatibility mode.
    Steps to Install in compatibility mode:
    -right click on installation file
    -open properties
    -select compatible tab
    -then check the box that says somethin like run this program in compatible mode (something like that) and select windows 7
    -next on same tab in bottom there will be another check box saying run this program in admin mode check that too..
    -press apply then ok and then run the installation.
    This fixed it for my clan mate..however when I tried it didnt fix the issue for me.. I was on c.f using vpn that time..thts how ik abt this. Anyway the next day.. I downloaded fresh copy of c.f from website and installed it without compatibility mode or anything..just installed it normally.. And it worked. Maybe they found a fix or smthng? Oh however even though it did worked..I made some changes by opening Properties then selecting Compatible mode..basically the same above steps but on the game client instead of the installation file. So if anyone wants to try these following steps try it.. I hope it may help you guys.
    i have tried that and the game is still not running and even the support didnt reply to my message after i sent the info they wanted!!!

.First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

i have tried that and the game is still not running and even the support didnt reply to my message after i sent the info they wanted!!!
    Which country are you playing from? Just hang on for a little more time.. They didnt reply cuz they didnt completely solve that issue yet.. They will look for a solution and solve it with the information u provided. I hope itll b fixed for everyone soon Inshallah!
    P.s just try resetting ur modem once. This isnt the first time I had this issue..the first was 5-6 months back cuz of chnges in the settings of my modem. However this time it doesnt seem like it because many ppl hv this issue since after the recent patch and it wasnt fixed after i reset my modem but still..just try it once? After that all you can do is wait till they find a solution ._.

Which country are you playing from? Just hang on for a little more time.. They didnt reply cuz they didnt completely solve that issue yet.. They will look for a solution and solve it with the information u provided. I hope itll b fixed for everyone soon Inshallah!
    P.s just try resetting ur modem once. This isnt the first time I had this issue..the first was 5-6 months back cuz of chnges in the settings of my modem. However this time it doesnt seem like it because many ppl hv this issue since after the recent patch and it wasnt fixed after i reset my modem but still..just try it once? After that all you can do is wait till they find a solution ._.
    Which country are you from?
    Quacker.

Quote Originally Posted by Clown View Post
    Which country are you from?
    Kuwait..

Unhappy

Im playing from saudi arabia and always been playing this game and others from the same place for 8 years never had such a problem plus i have already reset my modem twice and redownloades + reinstalled the game over 4 times nothing works without a vpn but as i said before i wont use a vpn to play a game that i was playing normally for over 8 years and risk getting banned or play with lags im still waiting for that fix what could we do more than that! Just hope there is someone actually working to get this issue solved and its not being ignored...

Im playing from saudi arabia and always been playing this game and others from the same place for 8 years never had such a problem plus i have already reset my modem twice and redownloades + reinstalled the game over 4 times nothing works without a vpn but as i said before i wont use a vpn to play a game that i was playing normally for over 8 years and risk getting banned or play with lags im still waiting for that fix what could we do more than that! Just hope there is someone actually working to get this issue solved and its not being ignored...
    Ohkk..my c.f isnt working again either.. Now im super confused... It worked perfectly fine yesterday.. And its not working today again..:/ same issue cant pass HGW step3 pff.. u.u