Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb HERO MEETS NERF!! Pt. 1

Okay Cheez here. But enough about me.. THIS is about more pressing issues. NERFS!! I aint talkin' bout no whistling football or water guns that are outrageously fun either... I'm talking bout the **** we have to but up with in this UNBALANCED LANDSLIDE OF A PRODUCTION WE CALL LOST!!

Okay heres the thing. We here in the NALS community have come under a bias that ONLY 'high rank' and or 'veteran' player get to influence what who and how nerfed something gets which is UNFAIR!! I own two 'Uniques'; a Galford and an Iori which are **** Perfect in EVERY way and don't need a NERF... BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER UNIQUES!!

I'M TALKIN MEPHISTO!! I'm TALKING JIN (the annoying infinite crouching tiger, flying phoenix version)!!! I'M TALKING HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED (Severus Soul Masterus)!!!

THESE HEROS NEED TO BE NERFED ASF AND HOW AND NOW AND HARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[1,2,3] I the only one the thinks that Meph wings CD is a little too short and that its a lot long of a skill? Im sure Im not.
    AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THOUGHT *** HOW DID THAT INVISIBLE TIGER PULL ME IN FROM DOWNTOWN!?!? OFC NOT!!!!
    AM I THE ONLY FREAKING ONE WHO THINKS THAT SOUL MASTER IS A UNIQUE!?!?!? Okay, well maybe but you get the point!! That distance or the amount of times you can do it consistently OR SOMETHING ON THAT MONSTER NEEDS TO BE NERFED!!

[4] lets talk Crow. Honestly he's fine and the only reason he is complained about is because the Unique users have a problem with NOT BEING ABLE TO INFINITE SOMEONE TO DEATH..... ...... I think that the (if there is one) upcoming NALS Crow armor Nerf SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.. I'm sure ppl agree.

[5] surfer.. I think it needs a tiny nerf.. Just a little one, not to much.. Having something to due with the height he travels on his waves.

[1] Okay back to Mephisto!!! OMG DOES THAT THING NEED A NERF I MEAN MEPH WINGS C'MON!!!

[6] Uriel...

[6] YOU GO TO ****!!! YOU GO TO **** AND YOU DYE!!!!

[7] Strider. (sighs) PLEASE D:

[6] I MEAN HOW IS URIEL WINGS THAT TRASH!?!!? C'MON AND I DONT EVEN KNOW THE SPECIFICS OF EACH GEARS PUT OUT BUT GEEZ DOES SOME THINGS AND I MEAN A LOT OF THEM NEED TO HAPPEN TO THAT HERO!!!

[7] Strider... (siiiiggggghhhsss)

[8] Honestly Patriot is an overall decent hero and although EXTREMLY ANNOYING, PLEASE DO NOT NERF HIM THAT HARD! PLEASE. He provides us regular broke LS players somewhat of half a chance to be able to keep up with the ones that buy EVERY meta hero and have EVERY meta gear so ty z8..

{closing] I'm sure there are those heros that need a tweak or two that I've missed. Speak now. Don't hold any pieces, especially if they're reese's.. they melt :l (cough) OKAY WELL LEAVE A COMMENT!! Drop a like or something, whatever.

What.....
    What the hell..... Are you okay?
    What is even happening?
    Do you want nerfs or buffs?
    Speeding a lambourghini down highway autism reading this post.

Its clearly stated what I want. to make things simpler I've numbered a corresponding hero with its mention section.
    Someone once said something..

Default Forgot to add abt a Jin gear

I'm not sure which one it is but the hit box on the Phoenix Kick gear IS WAY TOO FREAKING BIG AND IF YOU ARE CLEAR OUTSIDE OF THE SPAN OF THE RANGE OF ITS ILLUSTRATION IT SOMEHOW PULLS YOU RIGHT INTO THE MIDDLE OF IT!! THAT. IS A BIG PROBLEM. smh and it doesn't make any sense. please nerf that like now.
    Someone once said something..

Apparently this is not a popular opinion but Jin really isn't that OP. he's extremely easy to counter and his juggle isn't that good.
    BIG GUY: SWOONIS

Quote Originally Posted by Flashis View Post
    Apparently this is not a popular opinion but Jin really isn't that OP. he's extremely easy to counter and his juggle isn't that good.
    I gotta agree on this. Pretty sure it's recent nerfs made it much more acceptable to fight.
    Look buddy, I'm an Engineer. I solve problems, not problems like what is philosophy.
    I solve practical problems.

I don't mind fighting jin but when 2-4 have to appear that's when i draw the line. It's not fun being in his simple pressure loop. How i feel about soul master and surfer is just add a passive bar on them and they would be hinder only using their special hold d sparsely. But most of the problems i can say is heroes and they're hitboxes.
    I should have my own topic for me and my nagging of how this game became.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonlunar View Post
    But most of the problems i can say is heroes and they're hitboxes.
    This so much.
    BIG GUY: SWOONIS

Quote Originally Posted by Bravest View Post
    I own two 'Uniques'; a Galford and an Iori
    This is enough for me to know that I should take this thread as a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by zxKitexz View Post
    What.....
    What the hell..... Are you okay?
    What is even happening?
    Do you want nerfs or buffs?
    Speeding a lambourghini down highway autism reading this post.
    That's just mean. Was that really necessary? Did you really have to call him autistic?
    Smilie face.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashis View Post
    JinS isn't that bad normally, he's really just an overall solid hero.
    But a JinS with ANY amount of Lag is an ABSOLUTELY NIGHTMARE AND ALL OF MY NOPE.