Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
    GR Trixy is literally a ninja. How could you not like a ninja?
    Not a big fan of the Trixy char actually (do like the MM skills tho). My fave char now is THOTH. I love the details in both chars, makes it look like a VIP char.

@Violet - I haven't seen you ingame spraying with Tesla in a long time now. Where are you?

#Kanadian4President

Planet No 13 in Tenture to the left of the Big Dipper

Kanadian, only one question: what do you think to do with mass cheating in CFNA now?
    i say before it and repeat now: until you do nothing to improve registration, that problem will be permanent.
    Last edited by brodiki1; 12-09-17 at 07:15 PM.
    A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All the stupid things in the world are done with exactly that expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile! (c)

my IGN: *Brodimets*

Quote Originally Posted by brodiki1 View Post
    Kanadian, only one question: what do you think to do with mass cheating in CFNA now?
    i say before it and repeat now: until you do nothing to improve registration, that problem will be permanent.
    - Please don't ask us anything about bugs, hackers, servers, support, upcoming content, etc. This is for you guys to get to know the GM's better as people. Same goes for account stuff. You can send a ticket for those to be helped out.
    I think everyone hear should read a good book. Many of you clearly have free time that would have been used up reading the rules of this thread instead

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Question @ Kanadian, I see you replying to this specific thread very often, even outside your work hours, often on Saturdays and even Sundays. I'm assuming you don't get paid for these of course and that you do it out of your own free will.
    So do you secretly monitor other threads too? :P
    Last edited by ghoster1; 12-09-17 at 09:34 PM.

He probably does, but in general I would never eat food from an unknown source, even one delivered. Call it paranoid, but I grew up in a strange neighbourhood lol

As mentioned in the very first post of this thread, in the rules to this thread, we will not be answering questions here about events, systems, etc.
    Sorry i didnt read the rules before, it wasnt on purpose, i will not do the same mistake again.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.Sun Tzu
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/3320999

@all who is the most hardcore GM in terms of toughness

Quote Originally Posted by ghoster1 View Post
    Question @ Kanadian, I see you replying to this specific thread very often, even outside your work hours, often on Saturdays and even Sundays. I'm assuming you don't get paid for these of course and that you do it out of your own free will.
    So do you secretly monitor other threads too? :P
    I see all @__@ But mainly its because I like communicating with you guys and keeping as up to date with things as I can. I feel like it helps me do my job better, even if it can be stressful and sometimes outright painful.

Quote Originally Posted by bubby342 View Post
    Depends what you mean by toughness. Some of us have been through a lot, some of us are able to deal with a lot of stress, and some of us can probably deal with pain better than others. If you mean toughness like on rules though, its undoubtedly me. I'm the type of guy that likes things best when they are clear cut and defined, because there isn't any case of "Well MAYBE this" or "TECHNICALLY that". Its just "You screwed up, you lose. Good day, sir."

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Some Undiscovered Place Waiting for New Maps

I see all @__@ But mainly its because I like communicating with you guys and keeping as up to date with things as I can. I feel like it helps me do my job better, even if it can be stressful and sometimes outright painful.
    ^^ Kanadian uses wall hacks confirmed!

@All GMs
    If you were to be stranded on an island with only 1 other GM from the team. Who would it be?

Similarly....If you were to all be stranded on an island in a 'Survivor' TV Show type scenario....who would be voted off first? And who do you think would be the last one standing?

^^Made by Terrify
    #LaTotoForever
    #GiftofGiving

Quote Originally Posted by Ixith View Post
    @All GMs
    If you were to be stranded on an island with only 1 other GM from the team. Who would it be?

Similarly....If you were to all be stranded on an island in a 'Survivor' TV Show type scenario....who would be voted off first? And who do you think would be the last one standing?

Ooh, these are both incredibly tough. I'd have to say I'd want to be stranded with Violet out of any of the other GM's. She has pretty high level problem solving skills, so I feel like that would be my best shot of surviving and actually making it off the island.

First to be voted off would be Effects because he would be too busy checking out all the bugs. Last standing would be either myself or Grumpy through sheer will and hatred of losing :P

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Quote Originally Posted by ghoster1 View Post
    Hey Cinder, what's your favorite season?

I see

Fall, I was born in the fall, it smells nice it looks nice and its sweater weather but not yet coat weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Staticwins View Post
    TO : ALL[GM]

If you had to pick one gun out of all in crossfire and you can only use THAT gun only which one would it be. You can be specific with the skins of the gun as well.
    P90 - always

Quote Originally Posted by [MOD]Jessy*_* View Post
    @GM's I know some of you learned a 2nd language and speak another language besides English BUT if you could learn any other language which would it be and why?
    Polish or Russian, it's my background but I cannot speak it.

Quote Originally Posted by iDupree_ View Post
    @All - If you guys and gals had the chance to get a free VIP or meet The Rock, what VIP would y'all choose? ;-;
    Random.. probably the most random question on here so far. I'm amused. I don't need anymore VIPs personally so probably meet the Rock?

Oh yeaaaaah, I forgot. Couple days ago I went to PizzaPizza to get me some Poutine, and they told me they stopped doing it... And lost a customer. I mean, their Poutine is not the best, but, it's something... ;-;

@All - What are the best places to get Poutine here around Toronto? I miss eating Poutine man...
    Ughhhhhh the best place was this place called Retro Burger but they CLOSED. RIP T.T Personally not a fan of smokes unless you go for the veggie gravy. To me poutine is poutine and poutine is love. But it better have real cheese curds. Also, I make the best poutine so no one wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe963 View Post
    I have turned 17 today, so I might as well ask. When do the GMs age? And when can I buy them presents?
    I try my best not to age. No presents please but thanks for the thought.

Somebody actually put the wrong adress and the pizza came to my house. I didn't think twice, I paid and took the pizza lmfao

@All - Favorite char?
    SPop Elite or Arch. Look wise anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by bubby342 View Post
    [GM]Violet, undoubtedly .

Quote Originally Posted by Ixith View Post
    ^^ Kanadian uses wall hacks confirmed!

@All GMs

Ouuu hard. Everyone brings various qualities to the table. Depends how doomed I am- am i actually trying to escape this island, or is like a tropical paradise I can just escape from reality on. I feel like Grumpy, Kanadian and Effects would be the ones that would thoroughly figure out how to escape. And I feel like Violet, Tomoko and I would be like "Welp this is life now." I honestly dunno who specifically I would pick. If I haaad to pick one, probably Violet, we can read each other's minds and would make do for better or for worse.

I 100% would be voted off first, I'd probably vote myself off. Last one standing- probably Grumpy.

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Join us on Twitch every Friday 4-5PM EST