Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 437
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6

    Default

    @GM Kanadian

    What's your favorite Hockey team? I'm totally not asking because you're Canadian haha

    If not hockey, then what sport or team do you like?

    edit: Sorry for asking! xD
    Last edited by A8pwns; 21-07-17 at 06:05 PM.
    IGN: Type0

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imtoonie View Post
    To: #GRUMPY
    Wanna make a team clan guild squad group with me
    "Just give up already"

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A8pwns View Post
    @GM Kanadian

    What's your favorite Hockey team? I'm totally not asking because you're Canadian haha

    If not hockey, then what sport or team do you like?
    Montreal Canadiens. However, I'm more of a UFC guy, and I'm looking forward to seeing McGregor show the boxing world that it has absolutely nothing compared to the Octagon

    ​Sig By [GM]Cinder

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    138

    Default

    @all what is your favourite superhero and villain?Why?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarKnight7 View Post
    @all what is your favourite superhero and villain?Why?
    Hero: Captain America. Everything he stands up for, I agree with. Honor, integrity, justice. He also kicks butt so thats cool.

    Villain: Magneto. I can absolutely see why he is the way he is, and honestly his surroundings and what he has been through have made him that way. He does what he does because he thinks its right, and thats an admirable quality, in a weird way.

    ​Sig By [GM]Cinder

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Some Undiscovered Place Waiting for New Maps
    Posts
    2,070

    Default

    @ All GMs
    Who's your favorite player?

    @ Tomato
    On a scale of Love to Love. How much do you love your nickname?

    @Grumpy
    When will you learn that you can't catch the hedgehog?

    @Grumpy
    When will you ever show your face on the live stream?

    @LaToto
    Would you please come back?

    @Kanadian
    Would you eat a Carolina Reaper whole on stream for us?

    ^^Made by Terrify
    #LaTotoForever
    #GiftofGiving

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,905

    Default

    To anyone:
    What's an average day in the office like as a GM?
    Is there a designated "Coffee-guy/gal"?

    To everyone:
    How long have you been a GM, and what is your favourite part about being a GM? Your least favourite part?

    To Kanadian:
    Do the support team have faces? I don't think this was made clear enough already.

    To Cinder:
    Do you have any pets? I'd have guessed at least a cat.

    To Juice:
    Have you taught the small one (ones?) to play CrossFire yet?

    To Grumpy:
    Are you ever going to appear (Either on camera or over Skype) on the stream?

    To Tomoko:
    How are you liking being a GM so far?

    To Violet:
    We don't tend to see much of your point of view on the streams, so what is your favourite weapon to use, and why?

    To anyone who's ever written a guide for the forums:
    How long do these things take? I'm ~3300 words/7 pages in and there's no end in sight... ;_;
    Last edited by master_mann; 21-07-17 at 06:20 PM.
    IGN: Bunni
    i7-3770k, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM
    "Bunni's overpowered enough."~[GM]Kanadian

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Grumpy View Post
    "Just give up already"
    You make me blush 😘
    "You will never make it"
    "Quit dreaming..."
    "Just give up already"

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    783

    Default

    @GM Kanadian
    How close is CFCL Open away from us?

    Just as I posted this I saw the thread lel
    Last edited by Pyrex00; 21-07-17 at 09:28 PM.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
    Hero: Captain America. Everything he stands up for, I agree with. Honor, integrity, justice. He also kicks butt so thats cool.

    Villain: Magneto. I can absolutely see why he is the way he is, and honestly his surroundings and what he has been through have made him that way. He does what he does because he thinks its right, and thats an admirable quality, in a weird way.
    Oh my god we share the same hero love captain America all the way <3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •