Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by UmbrellaCow View Post
    I will be matching Mr.Flashis' prizes with my own contribution, so long as there are, at least, a total of SIX (or more) entries by the 10th of August. So, should Flashis' Contest meet this criteria, I will match it, thus making 1st place 40zp, 2nd place 20zp, as well as 10zp additions to 3rd, 4th, 5th and a 6th place...
    Steers and Heifers,

This contest, officially, has more then six contestants and qualifies for my matching contribution. As I am not allowed to advertise, I will note however, that I will be using Karma Coin, a form of online currency accepted by Z8 and most (if not all) gaming cash-shops and online shopping locations. A portion of all Karma Coin purchases are donated to the needy. Again, not to advertise, but do look up the details on how Karma Coin and their donations function, preferably on your own time.

While I am NOT a judge, I never intended to give Flashis more work then originally planned, I thought I would assist.

Anyway, I have already purchased the Karma Cards, so when the winners are announced, please PM me (or wait) for your Karma Coin Code.

I will be checking off when the Cards are accepted/depleted. Thank you Flashis and to all participating~

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

If I have to check in-game to find you, I will...
    Last edited by UmbrellaCow; 11-08-17 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Editing my typos, just to be sure
    Righteousness and honesty are valuable. I go knife raised into danger, without regret.
    For sake of my good buddies, I am prepared. I have no fear of death. Who would dare to challenge me? ~ (陸小鳳)

Thank you to everyone who participated in the contest this past month! I will reveal the winners for 1st - 5th place, and will distribute the rewards when the time comes!
    Last edited by Flashis; 11-08-17 at 06:53 PM.
    BIG GUY: SWOONIS